Oxydrene Reviews

By: Novex Biotech

Growth Enhancers > Prohormones
Oxydrene is a Prohormone manufactured by Novex Biotech. It is a synthetic version of hormones or hormone precursors that increase muscle strength, size and stamina, and can additionally aid in fat loss.

Overall
Overall
  April 16, 2012

Pros:
 Cons:
    I haven't wrote any reviews in a long while, so please bear with me here.
    Now oxydrene is advertised as a "deep tissue oxygenator". I was very skeptical of this because while I know there are drugs out there that artificially increase oxygen levels in the blood, but I had not heard anything about this product before. But I figured that it couldn't hurt anything, and so I gave it a try.
    Value:9/10
    I was able to pick up this product for under $30 at my local supplement store. There are 60 capsules which is 30 servings, so It comes out to under a dollar a serving which I thought was pretty good. And for the benefits I got from it, the value was even better. But ill go into that part in a bit.
    Ingredients:
    Now this is where I was initially skeptical of this product. The main ingredient is called crenulin-RCC2, which is a combination of extracts from two different roots, and some fruit. Upon researching this "Crenulin" I found no studies for this ingredient. It also seems that oxydrene is the only product that uses this ingredient! But I had already purchased it so I figured I would give it a run anyways.
    Taste/dosing:7/10
    It's pretty much your basic capsule. No taste to it at all. One serving is two capsules, yet at the bottom of the bottle it states that in trials, 3-4 capsules were taken. So being a larger person myself at around 220 pounds I decided to start out at 3 capsules. I stayed consistent at this dose for the rest of the bottle. Now a downfall to this product for me is that you have to take it an hour before your workouts for it to be effective. I lift first thing in the morning, so for me to take this product I actually had to start waking up earlier. But that was my only grievance with the dosing.
    Effectiveness:9/10
    This product really surprised me with how effective it was. I like my workouts to be short and fast paced, 45 minutes to an hour at most. Usually I am leaving the gym exhausted, knowing I had a good workout. Now the first time I took Oxydrene, my workout was chest and Tri's(my favorite). I woke up early and took my first dose, as directed, then headed to the gym about 45 mins later. I started lifting and at first I felt.....absolutely nothing. I thought it was a dud! But then about halfway through my workout, where I usually start struggling hard on those last few reps, I realized I wasn't feeling fatigued at all. I didn't feel that burn that you usually do as you struggle on those last few reps. Even after my last set I just was not feeling fatigued at all, chest felt as fresh as when I had started my workout, so rather than leaving the gym, I decided to stay and start my workout over. I almost went through my entire workout twice before I had to leave to get ready for work. It wasn't until the next day that I realized I may have pushed it a little too hard when I woke up due to my triceps cramping as I layed in bed. After that I had to watch how hard I pushed myself with my workouts, because oxydrene was so effective to me that I felt little to no fatigue during my entire workouts
    Side effects:
    I had absolutely zero side effects while taking this product, none.
    Overall:9/10
    From my experience, Oxydrene is a very effective product that does exactly as advertised. To me it was a great product with a skeptical ingredient list at a fair price that works. This product has went up on my list of favorite supplements. I strongly recommend anyone to give this product a try.