6.7

Ranks #25 (better than 4%)
In: Growth Enhancers > Nutrient Repartitioners

Growth Factor 9 is a Nutrient Repartitioner manufactured by Novex Biotech. It is meant to help the body use the macronutrients of protein, carbohydrates and fats more efficiently.

Growth Enhancers > Nutrient Repartitioners

Welcome to SupplementReviews.com

The supplement industry is notorious for agressive marketing and misinformation.
Cray
TROOPer Level: 57
  January 4, 2017

(SR paid for product; Novex Biotech did not participate)
----Introduction----
I was intrigued when GF9 became available to the TROOP team. I've had mixed results from natural HGH boosters and decided I'd give it a shot. FYI - I do not believe this to be a nutrient repartitioner though it is currently categorized as one.

----Ingredient Profile----
GF9 contains a proprietary blend of amino acids and amino acid derivatives. Reading the profile I immediately scratched my head. Usually HGH boosters include agents such as mucuna pruriens, fenugreek, or other natural sources of L-DOPA. GF9 does not, rather GF9's profile read to me like it was a standard intra-workout. Furthermore, with a prop blend of 2.9g per serving, how can these ingredients all be effectively dosed? L-arginine alone can be dosed at upwards of 3-4g daily but hey, maybe I'm missing something?

----Taste/Mixability/Dosing----
I dosed the caps as instructed - four daily in one serving on an empty stomach. I did try to stick to the label's statement of no food within two hours of dosing, but that sometimes proved challenging. The caps are fairly large but go down relatively easily with almost no aftertaste or indigestion.

----Effectiveness----
Unfortunately GF9 fell utterly flat for me. Granted, I've never had issues with low test or anything along those lines, but I did not experience any noticeable results from this product. No boost in libido. No spike in aggression or anxiety (something I experienced when taking other HGH boosters). No change in gym performance. No improved sleep.

I suppose it could be argued that my natural HGH levels are at their peak and thus it's simply not possible for me to see results from an HGH booster, but with nearly all similar products that I've tried I can at least tell I'm taking something.

----Value----
The cost for GF9 is brutal. Nearly $80 for a one month supply. This is nearly double the cost of most natural test/HGH boosters on the market and there's simply no way to rationalize or excuse this price point. It's a straight rip-off.

----Side Effects----

----Conclusion----
I see no reason or situation where I would recommend this product. I saw no results, it's insanely over-priced, and there are a high number of better, more affordable, more effective options on the market today. This one is not worth your time.
 Pros:
 Cons:
    • Insanely Overpriced

• admin
      January 4, 2017

Just wanted to clarify that Novex did NOT participate in the TROOPs. We noticed this product was getting a lot of searches on the site so we went ahead and paid retail price out of pocket so that we could get some feedback on it.

• Momo1
      TROOPer Level: 60
      January 4, 2017

Great review and warning on buying this waste of money; sorry admin for spending funds on this. Of course, at BB they have great 2 sentence reviews rating it a "10" all over on this product; makes you think hmmm....

• ZxExRxO
      January 5, 2017 - Last Edited: 2017-01-05 20:22:20

Nice Reference lol, solid review as well

• Cray
      TROOPer Level: 57
      January 5, 2017

Sorry about that Tommy. I've edited the language.

• chefneilde
      TROOPer Level: 15
      January 6, 2017

you are the man cray, great review

• abailey108
      TROOPer Level: 45
      January 7, 2017

Thanks Tommy for picking this up and letting someone review it. I always wanted to read an actual review about this product. Not too surprised at the outcome. Nice review!

• NoddyBody