The Socialite - Premium Nootropic Stack Reviews

By: NooWave Supplement Co.

The Socialite - Premium Nootropic Stack is a Nootropic manufactured by NooWave Supplement Co.. It is natural supplement that supports increased mental focus and concentration.

October 21, 2016

Pros:
 Cons:
  • Increased Focus
  • Mood Enhancement
  • Feeling Of Happiness
  • Increased Memory
  • More Productive
  • Reduced Anxiety
  • A Bit Pricey

I have not had a lot of experience with nootropics and to be totally honest, they are not really a product I look to purchase often. I have not really heard of the company NooWave before claiming Socialite, but after trying it out, I think they deserve to be looked at more after I saw how effective this product was. I also liked that they sent a hand-written letter thanking me on trying their product, which I thought was a very nice touch.

Socialite has many ingredients that I have not seen in other products. All together, their disclosed formula is comprised of ten different ingredients. First is aniracetam at 750 MG which increases blood flow and activity to the association cortex of the brain. Second ingredient is NALT at 500 MG, which is a little more common that helps reduce stress and stimulates the mind. Third is PEA at 500 MG that helps improve your mood. Next is citicoline at 250 MG which can improve cognition, improve brain health, and increase effectiveness in other nootropic ingredients. DMAE is next at 150 MG. DMAE can improve cognition and is related to choline. After DMAE we have eria jarensis at 150 MG. EJ is a PEA like molecule that has a euphoric effect. Next is hordenine HCL at 60 MG which can improve cognition, stimulate higher energy levels and improve your mood. The final three ingredients are pretty common for nootropics such as vinpocetine (improves memory), BioPerine (improves absorption), and huperzine A (boosts focus). I like how they produce this in a GMP and FDA inspected facility. One gripe is that they use a gelatin capsule instead of vegetarian capsule. Not really a big deal, but I am not a fan of gelatin.

Their suggested use is consume four capsules with food when added confidence, reduced anxiety, increased verbal fluidity, and elevated mood are required. Allow 45-60 minutes for full effects to take place. Do not consume more than four capsules in a 24 hour period.

I will start by saying that this 100% worked for me. I had many opportunities this past month or so to test this product out aside from doing my normal everyday routine to see if this really was effective. During this past month, I have tested for a few different police departments that I have applied for. Since I started taking Socialite, I have taken three written exams and two physical fitness tests. Normally, I get super anxious/nervous when I take any type of test. I could have studied or prepared as best as I could have for it, but just never feel 100% confident going into it or coming out of it. In the past when I was going to take any type of test, the drive over there was the worst part because I would just feel nervous the entire time and just think about the test the whole ride there. After taking four caps of Socialite, the ride over there was not bad anymore and I felt way more relaxed and confident going into the tests. During the written tests, I was super focused and my mind would not wander. For the NJ Transit Police test, there was a section where we had 25 minutes to read ten pages of material that we have never seen before. Then we had to hand in our reading material and was handed the question packet along with having the rest of the directions read aloud to us; a process that I believe took close to ten minutes. The first 40 questions of the test were questions pertaining to the material we read earlier. That was by far one of the hardest written tests I have taken either in school or searching for a job. I am happy to say that I passed all three written tests and two physical fitness tests and I will say that Socialite played a big role in helping me do that. I am about to purchase another bottle if I move on to the interviews because that is where I have really struggled in the past.

I have also started a new job this past month as an apprentice in the carpenters' union. In the past, I have not done so well with starting new jobs because I always feel uneasy. I probably sound like such a ...., but that's just how I am lol. With Socialite, I was pretty outgoing with my new coworkers and was able to interact with them like I have known them for a while.

Normally this product goes for $49.99 plus any shipping. NooWave has commented on previous users' reviews saying that SR members can get $10 off using code THANKS10 at checkout dropping the price down to $39.99 for 30 servings. I think the with the coupon, the value is very fair for this. Nootropics are usually on the pricier side due to the ingredients, but was truly effective for me and helped me out a lot.

Side Effects

Nothing here.

Conclusion

This definitely gets a yes from me. I think this would be really useful for people in college that get a little anxiety before tests like I did, or have trouble concentrating in class. Thanks a lot NooWave for the opportunity to try this out! It has helped me greatly.

October 15, 2016

Pros:
 Cons:
  • Increased Focus
  • Mood Enhancement
  • Feeling Of Happiness
  • Increased Memory
  • More Productive

I want to thank Noowave Supplement Co. for participating in the SR Troop Program and giving reviewers the opportunity to reviews this product. Before I get into specifics, I want to tell you a little about myself. I'm not an out-going person by any means and keep to myself and hate to admit it but I get bad anxiety in certain situations since leaving the military. Working out helps alleviate the stresses of life but I was also curious to see if there was anything else that could help. When "The Socialite" became available I decided to grab a bottle right away,

Claims/Highlights:
    Confidence*
    Reduced Anxiety*
    Euphoric Mood*
    Creativity*
    Verbal Fluidity*

The ingredient profile is fully transparent with both ingredients and dosages given for each. There are a total of 10 different ingredients that should help the user with confidence & mood enhancement. There were quite a few ingredients that I've had very little info on so I'll try and help share the knowledge.

Aniracetam - (1-[(4-methoxyphenyl)]-2-pyrrolidinone) A piracetam analog that should help with visual recognition and motor performance. However there is a study by NCBI that suggests this may not be a cognitive enhancer. https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC4123976/

Citicoline - (cytidine 5-diphosphocholine) Helps stimulate the release of dopamine neurotransmitters in the brain in which memory could be improved. https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC2695184/

Eria Jarensis Extract - (N-Phenyldimethylamine) A PEA like molecule that has a euphoric effect - PricePlow has a great write up on this. https://blog.priceplow.com/eria-jarensis-extract-n-phenethyl-dimethylamine#N-phenethyldimethylamine-and-Eria-Jarensis-Ames-Supplements

Since this is in capsule form there is no taste or mixability to judge. The dosing protocol is to take 4 capsules with water/food when added confidence, reduced anxiety is needed. 45-60 min is needed for full effect to kick in. In my case I took 4 capsules before heading into work or going to social events.

This was one of the easiest products to judge effectiveness in a long time. Like I said above I have a hard time handling certain social situations whether it be work, being out in public, etc.......... Although this wasn't a miracle product there was a big big difference in confidence & mood enhancement, a big enough difference people at work were noticing the change. There was less anxiety on my part being out in public, more confidence on my part, and verbal fluidity. In terms of training - I noticed my focus was greatly increased and my confidence allowed me to try some new PRs whether or not I made them.

You can find a bottle of The Socialite on the Noowave Supplement Co. website for $49.99. Each serving (4 capsules) will cost you around $1.67 - I have no idea if this is good or bad due to being in a limited market. However I'd be willing to pay for a bottle or 2 to have in handy for when extra confidence and social ability is needed.

Side Effects

Conclusion

In conclusion this is a solid product in terms of overall well-being. I'd definitely recommend this for everyone to try just for the increased confidence and reduced anxiety that every day life may give you. Once again I want to thank Noowave Supplement Co. for giving me this opportunity!!!

October 14, 2016

Pros:
     Cons:
    • Increased Focus
    • Mood Enhancement
    • Feeling Of Happiness
    • More Productive
    • A Bit Pricey

A special thanks to Noowave supplement co. for their support for the ER/TROOPs. Today, I will share my experiences with their nootropic The Socialite or simply Socialite for time's sake. Nootropics I consider to be one of those "good to use on occasion" products. Meaning, you obviously don't need them as part of a strict fitness supp regimen. Though, in our day of age, many of us are finding life more stressful whether it'd be related to new jobs, family, income worries, going back to college, etc. So much, that sometimes it can damper our focus, impair our mood, and just make us feel foggy minded and uninterested in enjoyable activities. Thankfully, with nootropics, there lies a potential remedy to aid in focus enhancement, mood improvement, and mental sharpness increase. I've used a few nootropic supplements in the past, so when I was using Socialite, I knew what to look for.

A fully disclosed label....yay!!!

The Socialite's lable consists of Aniracetam at 750mg, NALT at 500mg, Phenylethylalamine HCL at 500mg, citicholine at 250mg, DMAE 150mg, Eria Jarensis extract at 150mg, hordenine hcl at 60mg, vinopetine at 10mg, bioperine at 5mg, and huperzine A at 250mcg.

While all these ingredients are aimed at increasing focus and overall cognition function, there were three ingredients that I had to do a little homework on.

Aniracetam is a neuro modulating compound that has been shown to improve thinking processes and support cognitive preservation.

Phenylethylalamine HCL is a compound found in the cacao plant, dark chocolate, that has been demonstrated to have mood enhancement properties.

Finally, Eria Jarensis Extract is shown to have stimulant characteristics similar to that of DMAA, AMP-Citrate, and Ephedrine. It is a central nervous modulator that can support increased levels of neurotransmitters dopamine and norepinephrine.

The remainder of the profile includes familiar ingredients that we've seen plenty of times already and shouldn't warrant explanation by now.

In summary, Socialite has a pretty good and promising profile.

These are caps so no taste or mixability to discuss.

I followed the directions and took 4 caps every morning with a meal. Nootropics can take some time to kick in, so allow ample time (an hour at least) before engaging in activity.

When I use nootropic supplements I base my efficacy rating primarily on focus and mood enhancement. Any other benefits are welcomed, but these are the two areas of analysis.

Firstly, the focus I received from Socialite was great and consistent. I found myself able to concentrate with a more definitive sharpness both in the gym and outside of the gym. In the gym, I was more focused and honed in on all of my objectives for the specific workout movements and found myself less distracted by the minor interruptions than occur in a gym environment like the grunts of others and the sound of weights clanging all over the place.

Being a college student, focus is extremely important to me. During my study periods, class sessions, and clinical practice periods, I had better focus and improved concentration on all material and demonstrative tasks. I usually don't have problems with focus when it comes to my studies but every now and then, distractions sometimes from being overwhelmed with the material's complexity and deter focus. So having something to improve the focus's quality and duration always helps.

Lastly, I did feel overall positive-minded while on Socialite. I found myself being happy or joyful more often even in stressful situations and had better feelings of accomplishment after both workouts and completed tasks for college. Since I'm a believer of postivity equals success, having an enhanced feeling of well-being always helps with the little things.

The Socialite averages at about 50 dollars a bottle for a month supply. To me, that isn't cheap by any means but it's not the most expensive. The product is not widely available so as Momo stated in his review, I would anticipate that as it becomes more available, the price will drop.

Side Effects

Conclusion

If you'd like a good kick in the focus, mood enhancement, and mental acuity department, The Socialite is a nootropic supplement I'd say is definitely worth a go. I only advise that you try to catch it on a deal since 50 dollars can be a hefty investment.

WARMACHINE OUT!!!

GO PATS!!!!

October 6, 2016

Pros:
     Cons:
    • Increased Focus
    • Increased Memory
    • Mood Enhancement
    • Feeling Of Happiness
    • More Productive
    • A Bit Pricey

What's up SR family! I would like to thank NooWave Supplement Co and the Trooper program for allowing me to try The Socialite, a Nootropic product.

Due to the kind of work I do, which is an Anti-Money Laundry Officer, I review countless systems and reports, which by Noontime, my mind is spent, and the cat videos start to pop up on my screen. When I saw Socialite come up for the Troopers to take a ride on, I was all for it. Was I able to catch the NooWave of focus and productivity? Follow me into the rabbit hole

Socialite claims the following with their product:

Confidence
    Mood Cognitive Enhancer

Right off the back, the product label is right on and everything is fully disclosed. There are a number of ingredients:
    There is 750 mg of Aniracetam, this is a neurological simulator which helps you with collective and holistic thinking; you might be able to put a puzzle together faster than before. At 750 mg is dosed as the minimum requirements to be effective, would have liked to see it in the 1500 mg range. Another goodies added to Socialite is Phenylethylamine HCL at 500 mg, which can be found in dark chocolate (not an excuse to eat 20 bars to get the effect); this is what helps with the mood enhancement, makes you all warm and fussy.

Taste
    Well, these are capsules, so no taste to report, and not nasty powder burps after ingestion.

Mix
    Really nothing to mix, pop 4 capsules, and you are on your way

This where I played around with it; label recommends to take it with food and allow 45-60 mins to kick in. Well, I am from the east coast and we are always on yesterday's time, so I took it with breakfast and tried it on an empty stomach, adding a dose of fish oils. Why fish oil? See effective section to find out

This was a treat to run, my day starts early, and sometimes a cup of Joe or a weak pre-workout sometimes does not get me going. However, when I took my 1st dose of Socialite, it hit me about the 35 min mark; I ate some egg whites with the serving. I was focused, I felt happy, and my co-works were wondering what other "Pharmaceutical" goodies I was on. As I recall, I was able to finish my assigned cases 2 hours ahead of my normal time to leave. Heck, I even joined my co-workers for lunch, which most of the time, I just stay at my desk catching up on current events. Now, the effects jumped up pretty good when I took it on an empty stomach with fish oils. Most Nootropic products are fat soluble, so by adding the fish oil, the product absorbed faster into my system; I was able to feel the effects within 10 mins of ingestion. I noticed the effects lasted a little longer when I took it on an empty stomach with fish oils.

At $50.00, it can be a little pricey, and is not widely available; hopefully as Socialite becomes more available to retailors, the priced can drop, I think this would do very good at a $39.00 price range.

Side Effects

Nothing at all, other than feeling focus and happy; that is a good side to have.

Conclusion

NooWave Supplement Co hit a home-run with this in my opinion! This is the perfect product for those of us who might have a career where critical thinking is important. In addition, Socialite could help people who suffer from anxiety, due to the cognitive enchantment and the feeling of happiness you get from this; it can claim those nerves. At the end of the day, did Socialite work? Absolutely, Will I be buying it and recommending it to other? Absolutely.

September 29, 2016

Pros:
     Cons:
    • Increased Focus
    • Increased Memory
    • Mood Enhancement
    • A Bit Pricey

First I would like to thank Noowave Supplement Co. for sending this product out for review, and the SR TROOPs program for making the connection possible. As a personal trainer I'm already motivated and fine with speaking to potential clients, but while using this supplement the "salesman" side of me really came out a bit better than usual. A nice brain energy booster from my experience.

The ingredient profile is fully disclosed and pretty extensive. Nootropics seem to be going this route now by having a nice punch of ingredients to throw at your body and mind.

Aniracetam is the highest in dosage at 750mg on the list of ingredients and provides an energy boost but not in the sense as caffeine does. Then we have N-Acetyl L-Tyrosine as the next largest ingredient at 500mg. This ingredient is generally for better focus and anti-stress use while also being noted as a type of simulator as well. PEA is also dosed at 500mg bringing on those happy hormones. There are several other ingredients, but the point is they all focus on keeping your mind focused and relieved from stress to think and react more efficiently. Plus you're just in a better mood as well.

No taste to report with caps and mixability N/A. Dosing is supposed to be 4 caps per day, but after a week of use I started using 5 daily.

During the first week of use I honestly noticed better use of my short term memory. While in the Marines I received a traumatic brain injury (TBI) from all the firing of mortars without ear plugs and other fun stuff. What this causes in the long run is bad memory loss usually with short term stuff. Socialite was noticeably working because I was actually remembering the little things I always forget. Then from a trainer standpoint, I was excited and more motivated to talk with potential clients about signing on for training packages. All together a decent nootropic with nice experiences.

It's a bit pricey on the value side at $49.99, but given the benefits it gave me I'd say it would be worth purchasing for those who have the extra money. This makes it around $1.67 per serving. Maybe if it got dropped down to around a dollar per serving more peeps would be all over it.

Side Effects

No negative side effects

Conclusion

I really did like using this nootropic and would be happy to try more products from this brand as well. Definitely give it a try if your job pertains to sales haha thanks again for sending this out to review Noowave Supplement Co.