The High Performer II Reviews

By: NooWave Supplement Co.

Overall
Overall
Thanks to NooWave Supplement Co. for sending it out!
  January 16, 2018

Pros:
 Cons:
  • Better Mood
  • Insane Focus
  • Tastes Good

Whats up SR, figured I would drop my review on NooWave's High Performer. i chose to review this product as with work getting busy during this time of year I need to be on the balls of my feet at all time, so I figured why not take a crack at High Performer.

First things first, the ingredient panel is fully disclosed, well done NooWave. This is a relatively simple supplement, but everything is dosed very well, no "pixie dusting" here. The panel is as follows:

L-Tyrosine - 2.5g: For those of you who don't know L-Tyrosine is known for its cognitive and memory boosting functions as well as having effects on aiding in stress reduction.

Alpha GPC (50%) - 600mg: This is a form of Choline that is known to improve cognitive function

Glucuronolactone - 400mg: Another newer to the market mental cognition booster

Caffeine Anhydrous - 200mg: Energy booster, very standard and a very solid dose

Mucuna Pruiens - 150mg: A dopamine precursor aka the good stuff

L- Theanine - 100mg: a cogntive booster that is known to work well in conjunction with Caffeine

Huperzine A 1% - 300mcg: Boosts Focus

The flavour I received was the Orange Cream (as in creamsicle), which I was very happy with. This was a really easy to drink flavour and did not taste like a generic orange flavour, well done NooWave. The mixability was okay, it did have some floaters and sinkers causing it to taste slightly grainy at times, but keep swirling your shaker and you should have zero issue. Dosing is 1 scoop, I used this for the majority of my run, but I did also try a heaping scoop (1.5ish) a few times when I was really needing a boost.

This product claims to be a "focus, ambition and performance booster" as well as claims to "get you zoned". Honestly it did just that, within 15 minutes of taking this at my either my lunchtime or my afternoon coffee break I found myself feeling a very nice clean surge of energy and suddenly felt like I was ready to take on the day all over again. My job involves both physical labour as well as some computer use and I found I was able to tough out the long days much easier all while being able to stay focused on the task at hand. I really liked that they kept the caffeine at 200mg, which was a perfect amount for me to wake up but not be bouncing around all day, and on the tough days (lack of sleep, stressful work) I would use a heaping scoop (around 300mg caffeine) and that would get me right back into my work. I did notice a nice tunnel like vision that came along with this product, I wasn't getting distracted by other stuff going on around me as easily and was able to focus on whatever task I was doing at the time.

I did also take this product a few times prior to boxing, and I was surprised to see it did have an effect for me, I was able to shake the cobwebs of the long day and have no issue rattling off long or complicated combinations and the energy boost certainly never hurt either.

This retails at $39.99 for 30 serves, giving you a value of $1.33 per serving, which is a price I certainly have no issue paying. Always remember you pay for what you get.

Side Effects

None, obviously with the caffeine do not consume close to bed time.

Conclusion

In conclusion I was very impressed with High Performer. The solid dosages of clinically proven ingredients and a no B.S formula helped me get through long work days and allowed me to up my boxing game slightly. If you work any sort of job where you are constantly having to think and use your brain I would recommend taking a run at High Performer.
    • Orange Cream: 9/10