The High Performer II Reviews

By: NooWave Supplement Co.

Overall
Overall
Thanks to NooWave Supplement Co. for sending it out!
  January 26, 2018

Pros:
 Cons:
  • Better Mood
  • Tastes Good
  • Insane Focus
  • No Crash
  • Versatile
    What's up SR! Before I dive in, let me take a scoop of The Higher Performer II, and thank NooWave and the Troopers for the opportunity. As we continue using supplements to better our abilities to go further, get stronger, and focus on what we are doing in the gym, more and more companies are creating a two for one type of product. In the case of the "The High Performer II", this can be used as a pre-workout or intera, infused with a nice kick of Nootropics. NooWave's product line is top notch; therefore, when The High Performer II came out for the Troopers, I had to give it a go.

As with any NooWave products, the labels are fully disclosed, which is what we all like to see; knowing how much of something we are put into ourselves is important. The profile of The High Performer II is well dosed and in my opinion, this is more designed for focus and mental clarity, than it being a pre-workout; just in case you were thinking about using this as a base pre-workout product, which still has a little kick for those who are not stim junkies.

There is 2.5 grams of L-Tyrosine, which helps with boosting memory and relieving stress. There is 600 mg of Alpha GPC, which is also known to improve cognitive functions and helps enhance power output while doing any physical activities.

The High Performer II includes Glucuronolactone, Huperzine, and Mucuna Pruiens; all of these help boost the brain's cognitive button!

As for the energy aspect of The High Performer II, there is 200 mg of Caffeine and 100mg of L-Theanine, which helps the body, not built a tolerance to high levels of caffeine.

Taste - I received the Orange and Cream, which was not bad tasting; takes a little like an orange yogurt.

Mix - It mixed well, as long as you use enough water, anything less than 8 oz., you will get some settlement in your cup.

Dosing - This was my mid-day, get my butt back to work and stop looking at you tube crazy cat videos. In addition, on some cardio days, I would add a serving as an intera workout supplement. One scoop is one serving, which there are 30 wonderful servings in one tub.

What can I say The High Performer II worked well for me and backed up the company's claim of what it will do for you.

On days I would take it in the middle of day, it was refreshing to say the least, it eliminated that dreaded 2pm nap time feeling that some of us experience at work; especially when you are stuck behind a desk. Within 10 mins of taking my serving, it was as if my eyes were blurry and all of a sudden boom, focused like a hawk looking at a rabbit at 1000 feet in the air. My job deals with high volumes of data, which after a while, all looks the same. I was able to get my assigned money lauder client and was able to pinpoint what they were doing at a faster period than normal.

When it came to energy, it was very smooth, yeah, you get a combined 300mg of caffeine, but it does not hit you like a brick, nor do you crash on it. When you come off it, the effects just start to wear down like in stages. When I would add a scoop as part of my intera workout supplements, it was great, especially when doing cardio on a treadmill. I would be so focus on what was in front of me doing their elliptical (nice you know what I mean), that when I looked up at the clock, I was there for over an hour.

High Performer II is priced well and competitive at $40.00, which you get 30 servings. Considering the profile in High Performer II, in my opinion, it is worth the price.

Side Effects

None, other than being focused at the task at hand.

Conclusion

NooWave has done it again with High Performer II, a fully disclosed product, with proven ingredients, which is priced right, and anyone who feels they need to stay more focus, should pick up a tub. High Performer II will be part of my regiment of supplements that I will always have on hand and this case, at my desk. I would like to thank NooWave again for the opportunity.