Whey Protein Concentrate True Nutrition Reviews

Overall
  November 15, 2018

Pros:
 Cons:

You can't go wrong for a high quality protein powder that tastes great, is effective, and is probably cheaper than what you are buying right now.

Hey what's up! I am new to SR so hopefully you like my reviews. Please give me feedback so I can be the best reviewer possible. More about myself, I am a 20 year old male college student. I workout 7 days a week (4 days lifting weights, 7 boxing, 3 yoga) and would consider myself to have high metabolism.

I don't just work out because it's healthy or to get bigger, I do it because I enjoy it! Something you need to know about me is that I am very selective on the products I buy. My priority is high quality/healthy products not lowest price.

Whey Protein Concentrate (Milk), Sunflower Lecithin (Less than 1%).
    Flavoring (Natural Flavoring Extracts, non-GMO Rice Powder, Gum Acacia, Stevia)

Whey Protein Concentrate is produced as a byproduct of cheese which undergoes a cold-water microfiltration process in order to remove unwanted fat and lactose. The resulting powder is a great-tasting, easy-mixing, and economic protein option for post-workout nutrition or as needed in your daily diet! True Nutrition's Whey Protein Concentrate is sourced from the USA, and is instantized using sunflower lecithin. Providing 24g of protein to help support muscle-building!

I love the ingredients, all very healthy and none of those unknown chemicals and crap like artificial flavors... why put something into your body if you don't even know what it is? If I had a Lamborghini you bet I would be using premium gas not standard gas - I treat my body like I would a high quality car.

Uses: Supports Muscle Building: Provides 24g of protein to help support muscle building!
    Mix-ability: Mixes easily in shaker cup or blender.
    Taste: Mild milky taste that goes great with most flavors!
    Notes: Vegetarian, Soy-free, Gluten-free

I personally had a Strawberry Banana flavoring. I thought it tasted great. I will say I got a little sick of the flavor at the end but that doesn't mean it wasn't good - I would just try out something new.

Mixes just fine, some clumps here and there but I'v never had a powder that is 100% perfect

I found this product to be of great use providing me the extra protein I needed. I would add this together with almond milk or water and take it everyday during my workouts. My stomach felt nice and full from it, no bloating issues, and I felt a little more energized. I would also mix this with my other supplements such as Creatine and Beta Alanine and they went really good together. The taste was not effected by the others and mixing it was easy. Overall, this product has helped me in my workouts and gaining muscle so I have been very happy with it. Last year I was 150lbs at 6ft tall and now I am at a nice 160lbs and am looking to bring that up even more!

I feel like this product is a fair price for $9.79 lb especially considering it is a high quality product. Add $0.60 for flavoring which is a total of $0.69 cents per serving ($10.39 total) which is not bad. Compared to the popular Optimum Gold Standard Whey protein isolate product - that is priced at $30.00 for 30 servings ($1.00 per serving). True Nutrition runs at $20.78 for 30 servings which is over 30% cheaper. Now I know the Optimum is protein isolate but that means it should be more protein but it runs at 24 grams of protein for a 30 gram scoop which is the same as the TrueNutrition's Protein Concentrate - I don't think I would pay extra for the protein isolate.

Buy at TrueNutrition.com: Link provided below

Side Effects

No side effects at all
    Fills up my tummy, makes me feel strong and energized.

Conclusion

Great product. Totally worth it. Plan to continue buying the product for years to come
    • Strawberry Banana: 9/10

• Zsteinf
      November 15, 2018

Good review. I would clean up the first 2 lines under value. Me personally, would not start off with the amount ($9.79). Also, 60 cents would read better as $0.60. All this is just me 2 cents but is a good review either way.

• November 15, 2018

Thanks man, appreciate the feedback