Beta Alanine True Nutrition Reviews

Pros:
 Cons:
  • Decrease In Muscle Fatigue
  • Only 1 Ingredient

If you are looking for a pure Beta Alanine pre workout product, this is the thing to try. You immediately feel the energy soaring through your body just minutes after taking the product. If you want a mix of different pre workout ingredients like caffeine, BCAA's, creatine, etc. this is not your product to buy.

20 year old male, workout 7 days a week (4 lifting weights, 7 boxing, 3 yoga) - I would consider myself to have high metabolism

I am very into high quality, non-gmo supplement products that are effective and healthy for my body. When I first started working out, I knew I had to buy some supplements but I wanted something that was both healthy and effective for a low price. Now that sounds nearly impossible as quality and price are typically inverses. That's what I thought until I discovered the brand - True Nutrition - after searching the web for days. True Nutrition sells high quality, healthy (organic, non-gmo, pure) products for an affordable price all thanks to how they have structured their company. True Nutrition has a wide range of choices for all types of proteins, carbs, capsules, fats, vitamins etc. and even a cool custom blend where you choose the percentage of every thing put in it or even a custom blend oatmeal.

I wanted to try Beta Alanine as a pre workout product to boosts my energy and aid in my weight lifting and daily boxing routines.

Vegan Beta-Alanine from fermented plant-based ingredients!
Derived from fermented plant-based materials, True Nutrition exclusively offers CarnoSyn's trusted and patented Beta-Alanine to ensure the highest quality product currently available on the market! Beta-Alanine is the rate-limiting precursor of carnosine, which is to say carnosine levels are limited by the amount of available beta-alanine. As a dietary supplement, Beta-Alanine helps to support increased energy and endurance, as well as a temporary decrease in muscle fatigue and soreness.

Supports
Increased endurance.
Increased energy.
Temporary decrease in muscle fatigue and soreness

NO TASTE
Mixes easily
As a dietary supplement, take 1 serving (3g) 1-2 times daily.

If you take this product 20-30 minutes before working out, you will feel a good boost of energy throughout your body. You will most likely feel tingling of the skin after taking beta-alanine which is totally normal. The symptoms usually subside after about an hour. For some people this may make them uncomfortable and scared but for me it made me more pumped and ready to workout. This product definitely increased my endurance and overall energy allowing me to complete more reps and work out longer than normal.

For $25 for 500 grams - this can be a little more expensive especially considering it is just 1 ingredient. There are lots of other pre workout products out there with more mixed ingredients and lower prices that are good so unless you just want a high quality beta-alinine product, I would try something else.

Side Effects

Just the tingling of the face as mentioned above which is a normal reaction of the body. Otherwise I had no stomach problems or anything.

Conclusion

Great, effective product - on the expensive side of things