NewJoint has been reported as discontinued.

Check out the top-ranked products in Health & Wellbeing > Joint Support

NewJoint Reviews

By: NewJoint

NewJoint is a Joint Support Product manufactured by NewJoint. It is designed to improve and maintain the health of cartilage, tendons and joints in the body.

NewJoint has been reported as discontinued.

Check out the top-ranked products in Health & Wellbeing > Joint Support

Only 2 Reviews - Waiting for more trustworthy reviews

Overall
Overall
2.0
3.0
1.0
  May 13, 2013

Pros:
 Cons:
    • Ineffective
    Thanks goes out to New Joint for hooking up two bottles for a 60 day run with their joint/flexibility/mobility product.
    As I have gotten older the need for joint care products has definitely come to my attention, as I do tend to get more aches and pains than when I was younger, ugh. That being said, I was looking forward to giving this product a try as it was totally off my radar before I was afforded the opportunity to try it.
    Unfortunately NewJoint just didn't do anything for me, good or bad. Needless to say, this review will be short and to the point.

Profile:
    New Joint is comprised of a proprietary blend of 1300mg that includes Cissus and Avovida. I'm going to take an educated guess and say there is probably 1000mg of Cissus and 300mg of Avovida. It also includes a dose of vitamin D3.
    On paper it looked good to me, so no real issues with the profile.

Well what can I say, I felt absolutely no improvement in my joint pain or my mobility/flexibility. To be honest, it felt as if I was taking nothing at all. I gave it a 3 simply because my discomfort levels did get any worse during the 60 day run.
    To be fair, I also had no success with another popular cissus product I had tried in the past. So it is possible I just dont respond to cissus. However, I have had success with several other joint products I have tried in the past, but New joint just didn't do it for me.

Really guys, $69.95 for a 30 day supply!!??
    That is absolutely ludicrous and a slap in the face to consumers.
    Even if this product worked wonders, that is a ridiculously inflated price for what you are actually getting. Give me a break, they are lucky I even gave them a 1 rating
    Pathetic...

Simply put this product was a total bust for me.
    It may be effective for others, but at that ungodly price I would highly recommend steering clear of this one.

3.0
      April 30, 2013

Pros:
     Cons:
      Alright everyone, this is going to be a somewhat short and to the point review for NewJoint. First of all, I would like to thank NewJoint for supplying me with one bottle(30 day supply) of their product that's intended to relieve joint pain and help with mobility and flexibility.

Profile (7/10).................................

At first glance, NewJoint looks like your basic Cissus quadrangularis supplement along the lines of USP Labs Super Cissus, which is primarily what I will be comparing NewJoint to, due to it's popularity. The similar profile gave me high hopes for NewJoint since I'm a huge fan of Super Cissus. New Joint is a proprietary blend of 1300mg that includes the aforementioned Cissus and Avovida which is basically extracts of Avocado and Soy. I'm going to take an educated guess and say there is probably 1000mg of Cissus and 300mg of Avovida. Although 1000mg is 600mg short of what Super Cissus delivers, I won't be too critical considering I've read quite a few times that 1000mg is the effective dose. I don't have any previous experience with Avovida but have come to the conclusion that it is probably a decent complimentary joint supplement, but by itself, comes up a little short.

Effectiveness (7/10).........................

My effectiveness rating is based on a direct comparison to Super Cissus, seeing as it's the closest(in profile) joint product that I have extensive experience taking. I was a little disappointed when I experienced a slight regression in the overall health of my joints. I started taking NewJoint immediately after finishing a bottle of Super Cissus and noticed a slight increase in aches and pains. I won't label NewJoint as not effective, because I could definitely tell I was taking something for my joints, however it fell short of my expectations. Keep in mind, the product I am comparing NewJoint to is what I consider the best joint product on the market, so the bar is set very high. So I feel rating this a 7 was fair because it was not a junk product by any means. I also experienced no negative side effects while taking NewJoint.

Value (3/10).................................

This is where NewJoint takes a real nose dive in my review. As far as I can see the only way to purchase NewJoint is direct from the company at buynewjoint.com. The price for one 30 day supply bottle is $69.95. That's right, $70 for this product. I don't know what I can really say about this price without circumventing the curse sensor, but you guys get the idea. Had I purchased this, I would be extremely upset with the value of NewJoint.

Overall (5/10)...............................

The price of NewJoint is mostly responsible for such a poor rating. I would not even consider buying this product unless it was a third of the current price. I don't like giving products poor reviews, but for $70, this would have had to really deliver big to get a nod from me. Sorry to say, but steer clear of this one ladies and gents.

Thanks for reading- SoCal