Surge Reviews

By: Neon Sport

FORUM TOPICS
Surge is a Natural Testosterone Booster manufactured by Neon Sport. It helps optimize your natural testosterone levels, which helps encourage muscle growth and fat loss.

Only 2 Reviews - Waiting for more trustworthy reviews

April 30, 2014

Pros:
 Cons:
  • Decrease Body Fat
  • Increased Focus
Neon Sport Surge Review

Big thanks to Cory & the whole Neon Sport team for giving me the opportunity to review this product!

Ingredients (from bodybuilding.com)
Tribulus: Supports healthy testosterone levels, which promotes lean muscle and sexual health.*
Fenugreek: Helps maintain testosterone levels. Supports healthy glucose response and cholesterol levels.*
Ursolic Acid: An anabolic compound that may prevent muscle breakdown, helping to promote muscle growth.*
Stinging Nettle: May help lower Sex Hormone-Binding Globulin (SHGB), which supports free testosterone levels in the body.*
Zinc: Encourages protein synthesis to assist with muscle repair and muscle growth. Acts as an immune system booster.*

Background (feel free to skip): I'm 6'2 190lbs, 24 years old, and this was my first test booster run. Right now I'm training more for aesthetics than for strength, so I mainly focus on form and making sure I fully contract the targeted muscle on each exercise. I lifted fasted early in the morning 6-7 days per week while on Surge, and the only cardio that I did was a Spinning class once per week.

Dosing: 3 pills per day, and they can be taken with or without food. I took each dose on an empty stomach in the morning, and then headed straight to the gym. The pills are not too big either, so thats a plus.

Effects: I really didn't notice much the first 2 weeks on Surge. There was a slight increase in focus once we got into week 2, but that's about it. Once week 3 came around, things really picked up quickly. By the end of week 3, my muscles were feeling fuller and harder, and I was looking more defined. I also had a lot more energy which helped me get through long workouts. Week 4 was pretty similar to week 3, but the results were amplified! Every day I would wake up looking leaner than the previous day, and with no soreness whatsoever.

After 4 weeks on Surge, my muscles are looking much more defined and I can finally see my abs (for the 1st time, ever, seriously!). I am confident that the increase in muscle definition and slight decrease in body fat that I've noticed are a direct result of Surge because my diet and training haven't changed much in the past few months.

Side Effects: None. No increased appetite (which I consider a negative side effect since I'm on a cut), no ache anywhere, no extra anger, and no upset stomach from taking the doses fasted.

Overall: I had a great experience with Neon Sport Surge and would highly recommend it to anyone looking to increase definition and decrease body fat. I recommend running this product for 2 months straight though, since Test Boosters take a little longer to show their true strength. With a MSRP of $69.99, the Price is really the only downfall, but this can be averted by taking advantage of the constant deals bodybuilding.com and other websites offer. Right now you can I look forward to running another cycle of this in the near future.

April 6, 2014

Pros:
 Cons:
    First off, I was given a thirty-day supply of Neon Sport Surge. I decided to take recommend dosage of 3 pills a day in the morning before I went to class. Since these are pills, there was no taste and they were fairly small in size, which made it easy to consume. Before taking this supplement, I heard a lot of people having problems with the pills coming back up and burping excessively taking other testosterone boosters. For me, I did not get an upset stomach, nor did I have any abnormal toilet scenes. This was my first actual test booster and I can 100% say that I would take it again. Here are my before and after:

BEFORE:
    Bench: 270
    Squat: 335
    Curl DB: 40 (Yes, I put curls because I saw a decent increase)
    Bent Over Row: 185 x 6 times
    Curl DB: 50
    Bent Over Row: 200 x 6 times
    Incline DB: 90 x 8 times
    Shoulder DB Press: 85 x 10 times

According to Neon Sport, "Surge Testosterone improves test levels which increases lean muscle mass gain, improves metabolism, enhances energy levels and sexual health. For me, Surge definitely increased my lean muscle mass because I started this test booster at 170 lbs and finished at 175 lbs BUT a lot leaner and stronger. Next, I feel Surge improved my metabolism slightly but I can't be 100% sure. However, Surge definitely increased my energy levels and sexual health. I definitely felt a stronger urge and my girl definitely liked this product. I was also very nervous as to the side effects of a testosterone booster. I was very pleased that I actually did not get any side affects. Even though I did not start to receive results until the middle of the second week, it really came on hard after that. I was also very cautious on how testosterone could affect my mood and rage. A lot of friends had expected me to become some testosterone rage douche, however they were shocked that I did not get this affect. Thus, I was very pleased with the overall aspect of this testosterone booster. Most importantly, before taking Surge, I would stay in the gym for roughly an hour to an hour an 20 minutes depending on my schedule:
    Monday: Chest Thursday: Bis Sunday: Rest Day
    Tuesday: Back Friday: Tris/Bis
    Wednesday: Shoulders Saturday: Full Body

I also loved Neon Sport Surge because it was stimulant free, so I could also take my preworkout without feeling like I was going to die at any moment. Based on my knowledge of test boosters, I see a lot of them just having Zinc. I was very intrigued by Neon Sport Surge because it not only had zinc, but it had a Testosterone Surge Matrix. This matrix was filled with tried and true test boosting aspects such as Horny Goat Weed and Milk Thistle Seed.

Price: Not only is this a great product, the price was phenomenal on Bodybuilding.com. You can buy two, get one free for around $110, which would last you forever.

Overall Rating: I would rate this product at a 9/10 just because a 10/10 in my opinion would be a product that directly relates to an injected testosterone. However, this product did a lot for me and I will definitely take it again.