Whey to Build Muscle Reviews

By: Need To Build Muscle

Protein > Whey Protein
Whey to Build Muscle is a Whey Protein Powder manufactured by Need To Build Muscle. It is a dairy based protein that supports lean muscle gain by suppling additional protein to recovering muscles, which can also improve fat loss.

Overall
Overall

Pros:
 Cons:
  • Tastes Great
  • Mixes Will
    For only $46 and 76 servings per 5lb bag, you can't beat that. It's a combination of WPI and WPC (why protein isolate/concentrate) which is going to absorb pretty fast. Which is ideal for a post workout drink considering it also contains EAA's and BCAA's. I don't feel any kind of bloat or indigestion after consuming a serving.

This protein mixes easily whether if you shake it or blend it. I haven't tried stirring it, so I can't judge there. Now for the taste, I personally can care less if a product tastes like *** and ***. As long as it works and gets the job done, I'm fine with it but for those of you who are worried with taste, this is probably in my top 3 of best tasting proteins out there. I have tried: cinnamon bun, Strawberry crème and Ice cream sandwich. Each flavor tastes great, I actually look forward to drinking this protein when it's time to come but Ice cream sandwich is by far the best I have ever tried.

You need protein on a daily basis. Considering this comes with 76 servings and is relatively cheap, I consume on average, 3 servings a day: 1 in the morning, 1 post workout and 1 prior to bed. Sometimes I up it to 4 and very rarely 5. It's a fast acting, fast absorbing protein which is why I consume so many servings. This protein feeds my muscles, gives me what I need which makes my muscles look fuller, makes me feel good without the bloat.

As anyone and everyone should know, sometimes what doesn't work well for you, may in fact work very well for others, and vice versa. You cant really tell if a product will work until you try it; Be the judge!

• WarMachine
      July 23, 2012

Are you seriously 100 years old?

• Weesel
      July 23, 2012

No I am not, If I was able to change my age I would. Reading my profile would have answered your question though. but If I can look how I do now when im 100, that would be an interesting site to see!