Overall Score:   How is this Calculated?

Ranks #5 of 35 (better than 88%) in
Growth Enhancers > Nighttime Sleep Formulas

SleepBoost is a Nighttime Sleep Formula manufactured by Nature Restore. It is designed to be used before bed time. It promotes restful sleep, increases REM sleep and helps the body attain an optimal state for muscle recovery and growth.
COMPARE SIMILAR

Clipper83
  February 23, 2017

Verified Full-Container Use through SR TROOPs.
(Thanks to Nature Restore for sending it out!)
It has been a while since I've used supplements that help you sleep. I find them very beneficial and honestly, they are sometimes underappreciated. People argue all the time whether or not certain supplements(test boosters for instance) do anything at all, yet when it comes to sleep products, they tend to actually do what they advertise. This is of course if they are properly dosed and have good ingredients in them.

Here we have Nature Restore SleepBoost. Right off the bat I knew I wasn't going to approve of some things about it, but I ended up enjoying it quite a bit.

Right off the bat I'll tell you what I'm not a big fan of... the high dose of melatonin. I feel like melatonin is abused by too many people as it is. Too much gives you a sleep hangover, and can actually disrupt your sleep cycle. The lower the better.

With that out of the way, 2 ingredients I liked right off the bat were the valerian and magnesium glycinate. Nature Restore chose a magnesium that is known to have a high absorption rate, while valerian is a well known relaxer, which is non-habit forming. Huge fan of valerian and I always have success using it.

Some of the other ingredients have some studies behind them, yet are probably not dosed high enough(look at Jujube for instance). I've never tried theanine on its on, but enough people swear by it so I'm sure it plays its part.

Overall, some good, some meh. Not a big fan of blends, but it is what it is.

3 fairly small pills before bed. The pills are easy to swallow, and dosing time(1 hour before bed) is fine as well. Overall, not bad at all.

Some days I only took 2 pills, and it seemed to work fine as well.

Effectiveness:(8.6/10)

I'll break this into categories.

Helping me get to sleep: This didn't knock me out like some other products have(G8 comes to mind), but I did notice I'd fall asleep much faster than usual when I actually got into bed.

Rest: Overall, this performed quite well. I got solid sleep, and felt pretty well rested, even on days where I only got 5 hours of sleep. Can't really say I woke up refreshed, but 5 hours of sleep felt like 7 hours or so. Dreams weren't really effected by it. Didn't get as deep sleep as Noxitropin, but solid nonetheless.

Sleep hangovers: even with the high dose of melatonin I didn't experience many sleep hangovers, which is welcome. My gf took SleepBoost several times as well and she didn't have any either.

Value:(9.5/10)

You can get this for around $20 on amazon. That's a really good price for what you are getting. Can't complain on this one bit. Some might be able to get away with 1 pill at night, which would bring this to a 10/10 value in all honesty.

Side Effects

None really, maybe a slight sleep hangover once in a while. Nothing to note really.

Conclusion

Nature Restore has a good product here. While I still think the melatonin is too high, I got some solid sleep out of SleepBoost and would recommend it to many.

While it may not be for the hardcore people who love products like Noxitropin(my all-time favorite), or Mass HGH from LeCheek, I'd recommend it for someone who wants to get better sleep on a regular basis.

Well worth the $20.
 Pros:
 Cons:
  • Relaxation
  • Deep Sleep
  • All Natural
  • Prop Blend
Vaughn
  February 18, 2017

Verified Full-Container Use through SR TROOPs.
(Thanks to Nature Restore for sending it out!)
----Introduction----

It's my pleasure today to write a review for Nature Restore's sleep supplement called Sleep Boost. I love taking sleep aids as I usually take a lot of stims and I love the help of sleep suppl,events in helping me relax, get a deeper sleep, and waking up refreshed with more energy and enhanced recovery. I have taken a lot of these supplements, and this ranks near the top. On to the review.

----Ingredient Profile----

I attached the supplement facts, and as you can see it has some ingredients disclosed and other in a blend. It contains a variety of natural herbs and plants that help with anti anxiety, relaxation, sleep quality, and anti oxidant properties. Honestly, the only ones I have ever heard of and used before are Theanine, valerian root, and melatonin. The other exotic herbs and fungi all have studies and research on their website showing relaxation and better sleep quality properties. I do like using natural herbs, and some sleep aids can be quite habit forming so I like this approach. I'd like to know the exact amounts, but if it works it works. So, an all natural herbal formula with some well known and some new ingredients for me. I was excited to give this a try.

----Taste/Mixability/Dosing----

3 veggie caps, no taste, which is nice as natural herbals can sometimes taste horrific. Dosing is 3 caps 45 min-1 hour before bed. I usually took this on an empty stomach. Pretty standard and easy to follow.

----Effectiveness----

Wow, this really worked. Right at about 45 min after taking I would begin to feel very relaxed and drowsy and even begin to doze off. I'd head to bed and fall asleep very quickly, which is hard for me to do as I usually toss and turn awhile and think about the daily stresses. I did have a much deeper sleep and would sleep the entire night which I am pretty good about gett 7-8 hours of sleep a night. I did have the enhanced R.E.M. sleep with some very vivid dreams. When my alarm went off, I felt very rested and ready to start the day. By the time the morning shower was done, I was completely alert and ready to go. This did help my recovery as well as I was a lot less sore and recovered faster from the gym. Overall, this was very effective in helping me get to sleep, stay asleep, get a deeper sleep, and helped my recovery. I was very happy with this product.

----Value----

You can find this for $20 on Amazon, which for a full 30 day supply I think is a great value. If you want a nice, simple, natural sleep aid I think this is a great buy.

----Side Effects----

None. After stoppage of use, sleep quality was not as good but I didn't experience any dependency issues.

----Conclusion----

Loved this product. I like that it's an all natural product and worked extremely well. Sleep is very important to me so I know I will buy this again.
 Pros:
 Cons:
  • Relaxation
  • Deep Sleep
  • All Natural
  • Prop Blend