6.9

Ranks #13 (better than 14%)
In: Health & Wellbeing > Other Herbs

Cordyceps 500 is an Herbal Product manufactured by Nature Restore. It is a naturally occuring substance that is derived from natural elements/plants in nature.

Health & Wellbeing > Other Herbs

Welcome to SupplementReviews.com

The supplement industry is notorious for misleading marketing and misinformation.

Vaughn
TROOPer Level: 45
  February 18, 2017

(Thanks to Nature Restore for sending it out!)

When I saw this product, I was intrigued as I like all natural herbs and ingredients. When I read the research and claims, I wanted to give Cordyceps 500 by Nature Restore as this is an ingredient used for a long time in China for general well being, improved health, and male libido. I was waiting to see what benefits this would provide, but I felt nothing.

One ingredient, 500 mg of Cordyceps, which is a natural fungus. This extract in particular is supposed to be a. Dry pure form and from a great source in Tibet. Momo did a great breakdown of Cordyceps in his review, and I'd refer to his review for an even better breakdown. This also worked great for him so maybe I'm an outlier! I have no reason to question the quality of this ingredient, as the other product from this company I tried in sleep boost was amazing.

No taste with the veggie caps, which is good because the picture on the label of the Cordyceps looks very scary and nasty. So, good job there. Dosing is 3 caps a day. I took this spread throughout the day at first, hit after awhile of feeling nothing I started to take 3 all at once to see if that would. Unfortunately still nothing ther, it still pretty easy to take all the same.

As I've mentioned throughout the review already, I just didn't feel anything. I was looking for the claims of a better sense of well being, general health improvement, and boost in libido. Now, I never got sick or anything while taking this, but I did not feel an improvement in any way. I didn't feel any libido enhancement either. Pretty disappointing. Now Momo saw a lot of great benefits including breathing, and he's a great quality reviewer so this may work for you too, unfortunately this just wasn't the case for me. Body composition, diet, etc etc could all play a part in the effectiveness of any product for a person so you always have to take this into account.

Value overall is not bad as this only costs $19 for a month supply. Value struggles for me though as I didn't feel anything. There are other similar 500 mg Cordyceps supplements for cheaper around $12, although I do believe this extract is more premium.

Side Effects

Conclusion

Just didn't work for me. I think the company is legit and the ingredient has some good research, but I just didn't feel anything.
 Pros:
 Cons:
  • Pretty Cheap
  • Premium Extract
  • No Noticeable Effects
Momo1
TROOPer Level: 60
  February 14, 2017

(Thanks to Nature Restore for sending it out!)
What's going on SR Family! I would like to give a shout out to Nature Restore and the Trooper program for allowing me to try Cordyceps 500.

As we age, we all look for those supplements to help us get either that edge or assist in our body's ability to stay health. I am a firm believer that, there are natural plants and other organisms on this planet, which are designed to help the human body; some good and some bad. When Cordyceps 500 came up for the Troopers, I was intrigued by it, since I have not heard of this supplement before. So I said "what the heck, let me give it a try."

The profile on this is just one ingredient, 500 mg of Cordyceps. Nature Restore's claims for this product is the following:

Promote Vitality
General Well-being
Libido Increase

I found Cordyceps 500 to be a very interesting supplement, this has been used in China for over 2500 years. Now, for those who do not like bugs, then you may want to not read this sections. Cordyceps is a fungus that lives on certain caterpillars in certain high mountain regions of China. Yup, it's fungus from a bug, but does it work? Based on the research I did before taking Cordyceps 500, I found the following benefits:

Can treat chronic bronchitis
Respiratory disorders
Night time urination
Male sexual problems
High cholesterol

I unfortunately, I was not able to get any blood work to check my cholesterol levels before and after taking Cordyceps 500; however, based on the effects I had, I knew there was a physiological effect in my body.

Taste - these are capsules so you pop them and there is no after taste

Mix - thing to mix

Dose - Nature Restore recommend 3 capsule a day, there are 90 caps, so you will get 30 days out one bottle. I did take 3 capsule in the following manner: 1 in the am, 1 in the afternoon, and 1 in the evening.

When I took my initial dose, which was one capsule, I wanted to make sure I would feel before taking 3. Good thing I did, within 10 min of taking one capsule, I got an odd sensation like my eyes wanted to get sucked into my head; however, I did notice that my nasal passageway started to clear up, I suffer from allergies. By the 3rd day, I notice that odd sensation to go away and by the time I was taking 3 capsules.

While on Cordyceps 500, I noticed some of the benefits I mentioned above; on cardio days, I found myself being able to breathe better, considering due to my allergies, I always have to be blowing my nose. In addition, by the 2nd week, this is where I really started to feel Cordyceps 500 work for me I found my endurance going up on cardio days and was able to conduct hit training on the treadmill and on the inside track at my son's school for a longer period of time. During the day, I would feel good despite the crazy work that I do. Furthermore, I did have one effect on Cordyceps 500 that was nice, but at times, embarrassing; I would get random hard-ons as I was walking and while just sitting on the couch watching TV with the wife, which she said "Wow, you must be happy to see me."

Value - for a 30 day supply, this is priced nice at $19.00, which you can find it on Amazon or Nature Restore's website. There are many companies that have similar Cordyceps supplements, which are priced at $15.00 to $25.00.

Side Effects

Other than the initial odd sensation I experienced, there were no sides.

Conclusion

I have to say, I was taken back and surprised at the way my body worked while using Cordyceps 500. As with any supplement, not everyone will have the same experienced as I had, maybe it could be my age or how my body utilized Cordyceps 500. In my opinion, if you are looking to add an interesting supplement, that appears to help with many facets of the human body, then I would recommend Cordyceps 500; this will be part of my supplement regiment moving forward.
 Pros:
 Cons:
  • Feeling Of Well-being
  • Libido Increase
  • Increased Oxygen Levels
  • Odd Sensation On Initial Dose