AstraGin 200 Reviews

By: Nature Restore

Overall
Overall
Thanks to Nature Restore for sending it out!
  August 25, 2017

Pros:
 Cons:
  • Increase Supplement Absorption
  • Better Feeling Of General Health
  • Improved Recovery

First and foremost I would like to thank Nature Restore for sending me out their product so I could try it and review it for you guys. I would also like to thank SR for providing me the opportunity and the tools so that I can share with you guys my experience.

I'm a 39 year old gym rat who goes to the gym 5 times a week and also plays soccer twice a week. When I noticed this product being reviewed and also keep bumping into this on a lot of portals I figured I try it myself. I was already aware of the benefits it has on absorption so I figured why not test it out myself.

This product come with only one ingredient. It is called AstraGin and it'a patented by Nuliv Science. According to the manufacturer it is derived from highly purified Panax notoginseng and Astragalus membrenaceus using a pharmaceutical grade extraction and processing technology.

One pill a day is all it takes.

This isn't an easy product to evaluate based on performance but I will give it a shot. I think the best way to tell it is effective based on how the Beta-Alanine tingles have increased while I was on this product. I would assume that whatever I took with this would have been enhanced because my overall feeling of vitality. My overall sourness and stiffness wasn't as bad as usual. I think this is because of all the boost for the BCAA's and Creatine etc that helped me out. I can say with certain assurance that this product does help with absorption and you do feel the boost. I'm really glad because I'm always worried about promises not being delivered. This product does deliver on the promises and the studies backing it up confirm what I experienced myself. I should also mention that in their studies the product has shown to help repair the intestinal walls and reduce inflammatory damage. Obviously the less damage and inflammation the better intestines works.

This is available only at the manufacturers site 90 servings for 35 bucks. That makes it 39 cents per serving. It makes this product a great value considering all the benefits it provides. If it comes on sale than I will have zero hesitation to buy a supply of these. I will buy another bottle to keep it going.

Side Effects

None to speak of.

Conclusion

I think that for the value I would buy this product just to enhance everything else I'm taking. Its not that expensive and the boost you get from all the other products makes it cheaper. I could also suggest that you take a lower dose of everything else at maybe 75% dosage and all that money you would save would almost pay for this. So the bottom line is that I highly recommend this product and will be buying it myself. I wish you all a "boosted" day :)