AstraGin 200 Reviews

By: Nature Restore

Overall
Overall
Thanks to Nature Restore for sending it out!
  May 17, 2017

Pros:
 Cons:
  • Enhanced Pump Feel
  • Increase Supplement Absorption
  • Improved Recovery
  • Better Feeling Of General Health
  • Some Endurance Increase

First off I want to thank Nature Restore for letting us troopers have the chance to try this product. This is my first ever Nature Restore product and first time using a stand alone AstraGin product. At first I was like what is this product and pretty much ignored it until I started seeing a few reviews for it. After reading the reviews for it and hearing how good it was on recovery and other things I had to give it a try. Boy was I glad I claimed this product. This product really surprised me at how good it was.

This is a single ingredient product with 200mg of AstraGin. Here is a little something I found on their website as to what this does. "This is an absorption enhancing ingredient, and it's proven in a dozen pre-clinical studies to support amino acid, vitamin & mineral absorption. AstraGin is a 100% natural food ingredient that has shown in the cell, animal, and human studies to support the absorption of much essential life supporting and health promoting nutrients, such as amino acids and vitamins into human cells. By fostering a cellular environment to allow a greater amount of these nutrients to pass from the bloodstream into the cells, AstraGin provides for truly improved bioavailability".

There is no real taste to these. They come in capsules. Also nothing to mix. Dosing is pretty simple. All you really need is 1 capsule per day. You could take 2 pills twice a day if you want but not needed. If you take this once per day I would take it with your pre-workout or any other supplements you use. The other way you could take this is one pill before bed or in the morning. For me I took this twice a day. Usually I would take one in the morning and one before bed. That seemed to work really well for me. A few times if I forgot to take this in the mornings and would take it later in the day before working out. Really all you need is one pill and that should be more than enough.

I found this product to be rather surprising for me. Not long after I started taking this I could really start feeling a big difference in how I felt. This is used to help absorb supplements you are taking better into your system. I feel this helped with absorbing my supplements a lot better and quicker into my system. I know on all my lifts my strength seemed to go up a lot. I was able to start lifting heavier than normal and be able to do the weight I was doing a lot easier than I could. I also really noticed a big difference in my recovery. My body started to feel a lot better and my recovery seemed to really improve a lot. I noticed I was feeling way less sore and could keep going longer. I noticed that when I took this at night before bed I would wake up in the morning feeling a lot better and more awake. I think this really helped me at night get a lot better sleep. If I would have known how great this product was going to be I would have checked this product out a long time ago. I never knew how effective AstraGin was on it's own until I tried it. My overall body just felt so much better and was able to do a lot more stuff while working out and not get as tired or fatigued. I felt I had more energy, was more alert, and way less soreness.

Right now the only place you can get this is on Nature Restore website. They want right now $32.95 for 90 capsules. I feel that is maybe just a little high for a single ingredient product like this. Since I was doing 2 pills a day I was not getting the full 90 day servings I was only getting 45. I would like to see the price dropped a little on this but for being so effective of a product I won't dock it on price to much.

Side Effects

Nothing I noticed.

Conclusion

I was really surprised what this product did for me. The recovery, energy and alertness this gave me was way better than I thought it was going to be. This is something I think could become a staple to your supplement stack and maybe should be. If your someone that works out a lot (like me) 5-6 days a week I would highly recommend trying this product. When you first look into a product like this it does not look like a very exciting type product. Please don't let the look of it fool you because once you start using this you will be really amazed at how effective this product really is. This would be a product I would for sure use again. Probably not all the time but once in awhile. Again I want to give a big shout out to Natures Restore for making this product and letting us troopers have the chance to give this a try.

• sergiosays
      May 17, 2017

This is enticing to read! Now i want to give this product a go!

• bzyczek
      May 18, 2017

After your review I'm thinking of giving it a shot ...

• workoutguru
      May 18, 2017

I would highly recommend you giving this a try. I know they just put this on the trooper program again.

• rodefeeh
      May 19, 2017

You are really in-tune with your body to provide all of this feedback on a supplement like this. Great review, hopefully it wasn't just placebo.