AstraGin 200 Reviews

By: Nature Restore

Overall
Overall
9.8
Thanks to Nature Restore for sending it out!
  February 14, 2018

Pros:
 Cons:
  • Increase Supplement Absorption
  • Improved Recovery
  • Better Feeling Of General Health
  • Some Endurance Increase
  • Amazing Value

This is my 1st review of Nature Restore. I want to thank them for giving me a chance to try this product because anything that can add to the supplements we are already taking, is something worth looking into.

This is 200 mg of Astragin. Astragin 200 is two ingredients that are 100% plant-based. The first is astragalus membracenous root and the second is panax notoginseng root. Astragalus Membracenous (also called Mongolian milkvetch in England) comes from China and is a part of the top 50 herbs used in China. This has many benefits including immunity, fights of disease, also believed to help with tumors and cancers, and aids in wound healing. This is primarily being used to heal wounds. Panax Notoginseng (commonly called notoginseng or sanqi) is another Chinese herb that is also used in England. Panax Notoginseng is a part of the Ginseng family. It has several benefits but its main purpose is to stop or slow down bleeding. As you can see, the two ingredients combined with other supplements can help the body recover more effectively. I give this a good rating. The two ingredients are used in many Chinese, as well as England, medicines and is successful.

No issues with taste and is fine when used with other supplements. The dosing is one capsule per day with 90 capsules in each package. This was something I just added to my normal day in the mornings with my multivitamin. It says to take it with a meal so breakfast works out best for me so it was easy to add to my day. I give this a high rating.

This is a product used with other supplements and is not intended just by itself. Astragin is something that has shown to help the body absorb other supplements. This is a good product to go with anybody that's taking amino acids or protein. It also helps cardiovascular health and exercise. I found this something that was effective for me. The amino acids, as well as a protein, absorbed into the body better as my recovery post workout was great. It's hard to measure exactly what Astragin does and exactly how good the result was, but as I was taking it I felt it was working with my supplements. The Astragin was doing what it claimed it would do. I give this a high rating.

The package comes with 90 vegetarian capsules. I was able to find this online at $25. This works out to $0.28 per day. That is a great value, especially with the effectiveness I was getting. I wish everything was this cheap and valuable.

Side Effects

No side effects noticed

Conclusion

As I said in the earlier comment, this is not a product just designed for itself. It is to work with other supplements as well as diet. I felt that Astragin was great and did what it claimed to do. The ingredients were natural and good. The dosing was easy to do as I took in the morning with a multivitamin. The effectiveness seemed to work. The value is great. To try anything at less than $.50 per day is something at least worth trying. I give this a great value for its effectiveness and inexpensive. Something definitely worth trying.

• Wis3guy
    February 15, 2018

Nice job. In your ingredient profile you should change "astray in" to astragin.

• bctuthill
    February 15, 2018 - Last Edited: 2018-02-15 07:08:55

What wis3guy said, but also: the company is Nature Restore, not Restore Nature. I'd suggest giving the ingredients a quick read through, looks like there are a couple words missing in a few sentences ... ie: "it [has] several benefits..."

• Zsteinf
    February 15, 2018

thank you guys for your help.