Overall Score:   How is this Calculated?

Ranks #4 of 13 (better than 75%) in
Health & Wellbeing > Other Herbs

AstraGin 200 is an Herbal Product manufactured by Nature Restore. It is a naturally occuring substance that is derived from natural elements/plants in nature.
COMPARE SIMILAR

WarMachine
  February 24, 2017

Verified Full-Container Use through SR TROOPs.
(Thanks to Nature Restore for sending it out!)
----Introduction----

A special thanks to Nature Restore for their support here on SR.com. Today, I discuss their product AstraGin. AstraGin has been around for a while now and we tend to see it pop up more often these days as an additive in other supplements. It's nutrient uptake enhancement properties make an ideal catalyst to aid in the efficacy of many supplement staples. Taken by itself, it's benefits can help promote good health as well.

So how does this product in particular stand up?

----Ingredient Profile----

One simple ingredient:

Each capsule contains a dose of AstrGin at 200mg.

A quick overview of AstraGin itself:

It's a natural plant based formulation derived from Panax notoginseng and Astragalus membrenaceus, which are two species of plants native primarily to China and Japan. These plants are studies to have anti-inflammatory properties and improve organ function.

AstraGin works by increasing the activity and number of the body's mRNA and transporter proteins that play a role in nutrient metabolism and uptake. Transporter proteins are regulated by mRNA that encode chemical messages to determine the absorption quantity of specific nutrients. Increasing these chemicals and proteins, enhances absorption through the increased activity of the body's overall absorption processes.

To sum it up, AstraGin increases the efficacy of transporter and mRNA proteins.

----Taste/Mixability/Dosing----

Focusing only on dosing since caps don't apply to taste and mixability, I dosed one cap a day in the morning with breakfast. Being that each gives you 200mg, one capsule is more than enough for anyone.

----Effectiveness----

From my passed experiences with AstrGin, I've noticed it too improve my recovery and give me a more pronounced pump feel from NO-inducing ingredients like L-Arginine or Agmatin. With Nature Restore's AstraGin, combined with additional amino acids, protein, creatine, and agmapure, I saw improvements in my recovery, vasculatiry, and muscle endurance.

I found that even when I may have been sleep deprived at certain times, my DOMS and next day lethargy were almost absent. I also noticed I had some more natural energy throughout the day, so that's always a welcomed benefits when you're full time at college and plan to hit the gym again that day. Clearly, I was recovering better since I normally find myself operating at a reduced percentage of efficiency when I don't get enough zzzz's.

With agmapure (agmatine sulfate), I felt an improved and more pronounced swole feeling in my physique with some good complimentary vascularity. It was nice to have the gym pump stay with you long after your workout.

Finally, provided I got my daily macros and micros on quota, I did see improvement in my cardio endurance and intra-workout weight training endurance as well. I was able to bang out more sprint intervals, boxing speed punch stints, and high volume speed sets with some more ease.

----Value----

Each bottle consists of 90 capsules, which equates to a three month supply since you only need one capsule a day. The only market price I could find was 34.95. I think this is a great value if you are a regular user in AstraGin and knowingly respond well to it, especially considering the quantity you receive in each bottle.

----Side Effects----

----Conclusion----

Nature Restore has a really great valued product here if you knowingly respond well to AstraGin. The increased absorption and uptake of several vital nutrients and supplements is sure to give you some good improvements in recovery, among other things depending on how you train and what you supplement with.

WARMACHINE OUT!!!

TRAIN HARD!!!
 Pros:
 Cons:
  • Better Feeling Of General Health
  • Improved Recovery
  • Enhanced Pump Feel
  • Some Endurance Increase