Impact Whey Isolate Reviews

By: MyProtein

Overall
Overall
9.2
Thanks to MyProtein for sending it out!
  May 23, 2017

Pros:
 Cons:
  • Good Digestion
  • Recovery
  • Delicious
  • Low Fat
  • Independent Lab Tested
  • Low Carb
  • GMP & ISO-9001 Standards
  • Excellent Value

First I want to thank MyProtein for letting us troopers have the chance to give this product a try. This has been a protein I have wanted to try for awhile now and was hoping it would show up on the trooper program again. After reading the reviews on here for this and seeing that this was getting some pretty high ratings I had to give it a try the next time I got a chance to. After using this I was really happy I got to try this. Just like on all the other reviews where it was getting really high ratings I could not disagree with that at all. This was a protein that was more than worth trying.

You get 21g of protein in this. Not to bad but I prefer 25g to 30g. You get 90 calories per scoop. 0g of fats. Less than 1g carbs and less than 1g of sugar. 50mg of sodium. This overall has a very clean ingredient profile which I really like. Also this is artificially flavored. They said there are amino acids in this and I wish they would list them so you know how much you are getting. You get at least 2g Leucine. I like that this has been tested through labdoor and gets an A grade at 91.2/100. Total protein was measured at 87.6g per 100g of product. A 25g serving will yield 21.9g protein, 4.3% over its label claim.

I requested the Salted Caramel flavor and that is what I got. WOW this stuff tasted amazing. This was probably one of the best tasting salted caramel flavors I have ever had. They did a really good job at getting this flavor down just right. From start to finish I never got tired of drinking this. Each time I used this I really looked forward to drinking it. This had just the right taste to it. This had a nice strong taste to it but notto overly strong or to sweet.

This mixed really well each time I used this. Never had any issue with it mixing. This had a real light texture to it and was not very thick at all to drink. It was nice and smooth to drink. Dosing was pretty simple. Since this is isolate protein it gets into your system a lot quicker and the best time to take this is right away after your workout. You could take this anytime of the day if you wanted but would recommend post workout as being the best time to take this. I would do just one scoop each time I used this.

This I found to be a really good isolate protein. This was very smooth to drink. Never had any digestive issue with this. My stomach always felt good after drinking this. Also this won't give you that bloated stomach feeling at all or any gas issues. If your looking for a good protein to help you meet your macro intake this is really good for that. Also this would be a great protein to have if you want to use when you are baking or making pancakes. I felt that my recovery from this was always really good and helped me build more muscle and helped me maintain my strength better. I did not feel this hindered me much at retaining my fullness when taken before my next meal which was usually dinner.

Right now they want $29.99 for the 2.2lb bag which has 40 servings in it on their website. I think that is a really good price for this product. This will cost you less than a dollar per serving at $0.75. Can't really go wrong with this product and feel it is more than worth the value. If you go with any of their bigger sizes the price is even a little better.

Side Effects

None I noticed.

Conclusion

For me I found this to be a really good isolate protein. This has been tested and proven to be a great protein and that is why I really like this companies protein products. If you want a good effective and very clean protein this is for sure the protein you want. The value of this protein is more than worth it and won't break your wallet on cost. Also if your looking for a great tasting protein you wont have to worry about that at all with this product. If your looking for a protein to help you hit your marcos I would highly recommend this. Again I want to give a big shout out to MyProtein for making this product and letting us try it.
    • Salted Caramel: 10/10

• sven
      May 24, 2017

Just wanted to add that they also have a 5 lb. bag going for $70 with ~100 servings at $0.70/serving if you're willing to throw down the extra cash its a steal

• jamesjsix
      February 26, 2018

Prices have gotten even better than that, myprotein had a sale yesterday i stumbled on with 35% everything. I picked this up in a 5.5 lb bag (and a few other goodies) for only $44.52 and that was with free shipping. I have no idea how they are making a profit on this but thats a steal in my good. Based on your review, I'm trying the salted caramel!