Impact Whey Isolate Reviews

Overall
Overall
  January 8, 2019

Pros:
 Cons:
  • Good Digestion
  • Low Carb
  • Low Fat
  • Delicious
  • Recovery

Currently much better option then traditional ON product

Myprotein Impact Whey Isolate has always been in my wish list, because of it's positive reputation and feedback. After trying multiple whey powders with additional enzymes and vitamins, I decided to try purest whey isolate and don't pay any extra fee. Myprotein is very famous and widespread brand, just like ON you can find their products wherever you go and they offer lot's of discounts almost every month.

Calories from Fat 0
    Vitamin A
    Vitamin C
    Calcium
    Iron

All this nutrients and vitamins are quite simple and basic for protein powder, making it easier to digest and fill up your diet, whether you drink it immediately after workout or first thing in the morning. Such amount of calories is very suitable for any diet while cutting and even tough it does contain some sugar and artificial sweeteners, they definitely are not enough to hold you back or hinder fat burning. In addition to this, it's very effective for cooking muffins or other desserts with whey powder, significantly reducing calories.
    Same thing applies to dietary fiber, I've already consumed fiber powder and can not expect any other significant benefits only from this powder, in my opinion not worth to mention on label. On the other hand, fiber can cause some bloating and digestive issues and lack of such things which make this powder purest of all competitors.

I purchased chocolate smooth & Strawberry Cream flavors. As a big lover of chocolate I feel very happy every time I drink it, but can't say same thing about strawberry, it tastes like an strawberry Ice Cream, not bad but it's my least favorite dessert. Both flavors mixed very well with water and I've always consumed 1.5-2 scoops after workouts (nearly 40 grams of Protein).

As a lactose sensitive, I always consume whey powders carefully (starting at low doses at first) and always take strong digestive enzymes pills with it in gym. I have never experienced any digestive issues with this powder, no bloating or excess gas.
    I mostly drink it after late night workouts, it's digested quickly and I feel very well recovered on next morning. My muscles defined much more and started to grow significantly. Last two months I consumed them after kickboxing classes, which included heavy resistance and cardio sessions and Impact Whey Isolate helped me to maintain my muscles and burn some extra fat.

Myprotein is very widespread brand, thus lot's of discounts are available worldwide. I personally always recommend to purchase it from www.muscleandstrenght.com, whereas I bought two bags (40 Servings each) whey for $40 ($0.5 per serving) and exactly on the second day 100 servings price also fell on $40... such funny things happen very often, wish I've waited for two more days. One thing I love about this product is that it's brought into packet and since I purchase them via international transportation companies, it makes package a bit lighter and significantly cheaper.

Side Effects

None of them, no bloating and not a single digestion issue

Conclusion

Myprotein Impact Whey Isolate is my new favorite protein powder. I've been consuming only BCAAs post workout but decided to substitute them with protein powder, thus after several weeks of consumption my muscles started to grow and define again even though I didn't lift weights actively and mostly attended heavy kickboxing classes, I felt very well recovered after workouts and never experienced any digestive issues. It was very good addition to my supplements and whenever I finish my another protein jar, I'll purchase it once more undoubtedly.
    • Chocolate smooth: 9/10
    • Strawberry Cream: 7/10

• dmf8625
      January 8, 2019

The ingredient profile section should include more information than a copy and paste of the supplement facts panel.

• kiborga