Impact Whey Isolate Reviews

By: MyProtein

Overall
Overall
Thanks to MyProtein for sending it out!
  May 17, 2017

Pros:
 Cons:
  • Good Digestion
  • GMP & ISO-9001 Standards
  • Low Carb
  • Independent Lab Tested
  • Low Fat
  • Delicious

I want to thank MyProtein for giving me this opportunity to review Impact Whey Isolate. I've used many MyProtein supplements and continue to use them today. This was the first time I've tried Impact Whey Isolate, usually I buy Impact Whey in the 5.5 or 11lbs pouches due to the price per serving. As with most protein reviews they are hard to gauge the overall effectiveness, so I'll judge by digestion.

Impact Whey Isolate - 90% superior-quality protein

Chocolate Smooth Flavor: Whey Protein Isolate (Milk) (91%), Emulsifier (Soy Lecithin), Cocoa Powder, Flavoring, Sweetener (Sucralose)

The ingredient profile is as simple as it comes..... you're getting 21g of Whey Protein Isolate. Whey protein isolates are one of the purest concentrations available of 90% or higher. With isolate protein there is a large removal of fat and lactose which leads to Impact Whey Isolate only having just 1% fat.

This has also been tested through LABDOOR (Grade A) with a score of 91.2/100. Total protein was measured at 87.6g per 100g of product. A 25g serving will yield 21.9g protein, 4.3% over its label claim. You can check out the report here https://labdoor.com/review/myprotein-impact-whey-isolate/report

Taste (9/10) - MyProtein offers dozens of different flavors to include an un-flavored version. You really cant go to wrong with a chocolate flavor (Chocolate Smooth). Basically this tasted a lot like nesquik and the flavor never got bland from beginning to end.

Mixability (8/10) - There weren't a whole lot of issues in regards to mixability. When using my shaker there weren't any issues, however when using a spoon there seemed to be some clumping near the top. In both cases I used about 8 oz of water.

Dosing (10/10) - There really isn't any kind of protocol here, its a protein powder. During this review I had one serving after training and another serving later in the day to fulfill my protein macros.

As noted above it can be pretty hard to gauge the effectiveness of a protein powder. I didn't notice any kind of digestive issues that can come from whey protein. Another area where this was effective: filling my macros. This is easy to use whether your drinking it or using it to bake with (pancakes, oatmeal, brownies, use your imagination.)

Since this review is for the 2.2lbs bag I'm going to use that price point. The cheapest value I could find was on the MyProtein website for around $30. There are 40 servings so your paying around .75 cents. However there are a freaking ton of discount codes out there if you just search online. Going right to the Impact Whey Isolate page on MyProtein they have a discount code for up to 33% off. If 2.2lbs isn't enough there are also: 5.5 and 11lbs bags available.

Side Effects

Conclusion

In conclusion I highly recommend using MyProtein Impact Whey Isolate! It has passed the test with independent testing and its hard to beat the price of a protein this clean. These reasons and more...... are why I continue to use MyProtein when I need to buy protein.
    • Chocolate smooth: 9/10

• jslice777
      May 18, 2017

have you tried any flavours other than the chocolate? I have been stuck on the strawberry cream forever and was looking for something fresh im not a big chocolate fan