Impact Whey Isolate Reviews

By: MyProtein

Overall
Overall
Thanks to MyProtein for sending it out!
  September 15, 2017

Pros:
 Cons:
  • Good Digestion
  • Low Carb
  • Low Fat
  • GMP & ISO-9001 Standards
  • Independent Lab Tested
  • Excellent Value

First protein powder review for several that will be posted today, but all will get their fair review and analysis. First I would like to thank MyProtein for sending this bag of protein for review, and the SR TROOP's program for making the connection possible. This is one of my favorite brands because everything they sell is affordable and quality tested in labs. Plus many sales go on for their stuff.

In terms of protein, this bag contains what you need to train hard.

It's a protein powder so obviously the ingredient mainly is protein, and for this case it's only that with some sweeteners. You get 20g of protein per serving with under 110 calories and under 2g fat and carbs. That makes this product very versatile for those bulking or cutting. Depending on the flavor the calories may change slightly, but just barely and no huge differences.

Plus there are over 4g's of BCAA in each serving as well, making it almost like you have the same amount from buying a BCAA product. Add glutamine and it makes this an awesome and cheap protein powder.

Taste is really good but some flavors may be a bit overly sweet, but would rather have that than a disgusting protein powder. I didn't dread drinking this basically. I received the strawberry cream flavor which was the perfect taste of sweetness and strawberry. Also consumed a bag of rocky road recently which wasn't too bad in taste.

As with all protein powders one main effectiveness is digesting this product. I never felt gassy consuming this nor did I get diarrhea or anything of the likes. This means my body accepted it and usually the quality is on point and doesnt have extra creatine and taurine messing with my stomach.

Next is my recovery. While using this I still recovered just as well as with my other protein, so that indicates to me that it was working how it should be. Overall works like a protein is supposed to.

You can find bags of this on their website for around $24.95 depending on flavor, but the servings are 40 per bag! Yup that's right, not 20, 25, or 30 servings like most brands. They definitely win the protein quality and affordability contest in my opinion.

Side Effects

Conclusion

Essentially this is a great tasting product that works like a protein is supposed to, and the price and servings per bag is even better. Plus you can always see every few weeks these go on sale with and extra discount code. Thanks again for this MyProtein.
    • Rocky Road: 7/10