Creatine Monohydrate Reviews

By: MyProtein

Overall
Overall
Thanks to MyProtein for sending it out!
  August 6, 2015

Pros:
 Cons:

Hello all, I received this product as part of the trooper program and the generosity of MyProtein. During this long run (I will Explain) I had the normal results for me from a stand alone creatine product. I do wish it was creapure but they do sell that for an additional cost. I was training using the body beast program from beach body, as well as running and my standard TKD training.

Well at the clinical dose of 5 grams I received a bag of 50 servings. Plain and simple I don't think there is anything to say, other than as listed above I prefer the Creapure brand.

This product has zero taste.
Mixability was normal for creatine. If you shake your bottle you will be fine. I added this to numerous pre-workouts and BCAA drinks that I was using as well as the occasional protein shake.
Dosing is simple 1tsp = 5 grams. However I was bored so I used the scooper from another product which listed a 4.625 gram serving. I figured no big deal I would get about 3 extra days out of this. However I think my scooper was faulty as I ended up with an extra 2+weeks. So the moral of the story is use the correct scooper.

During my run I added weight to my lifts. I also added weight to me, which I contribute to water weight that I always gain when using creatine. I did not get bloated just went up 2 to 3 pounds within a few days of starting. I also get an endurance boost when I am taking this which helped with my running.

This is my biggest problem. Today on Myproteins website you can get .5lb for $10.99 so basically 226. something grams. However at prosource.net today you can get 500 gram container of Creapure for $11.99. So for a dollar more you get double the servings of a known name brand product. I must admit I couldn't tell a difference between the two but for a dollar I would get the creapure

Side Effects

I had the occasional urge to use to boys room but it was not more than 3 times for the whole run, so it could of been something unrelated.

Conclusion

All in all I would say if they run a sale on this product or bring the price down I would consider buying this product again. This is an up and coming company that I think will grow and then be able to drop prices in order to compete. So if you are a responder to the most studied version of creatine and like to keep it simple give this stuff a try.

• May 5, 2017

I have to say- from Amazon, I bought myprotein's creatine monohydrate for a bargain price of 5.87! Not expensive, especially as it is half a kilogram of 99.9% pure creatine monohydrate

• Wis3guy
    May 5, 2017

I always appreciate comments, however, this review is over a year and a half old.......