Creatine Monohydrate Reviews

Overall
  March 8, 2017

Pros:
 Cons:

(About yourself, 1-3 sentences maximum)
    Name is Kaka. I workout regularly 3-4 times a week. I stand at 6'3 and about 180 pounds and i am trying to bulk without gaining fat. I have tried many different supplements and i think i can give you my opinion about them. I was looking for a Creatine Monohydrate product and i tried this.

It contains only one ingredient which is Creatine Monohydrate. Simple profile.
    Serving is 5 grams.

Creatine helps to regenerate a molecule called adenosine triphosphate (ATP), your body's main source of energy. When creatine stores in your muscles are depleted, the production of ATP comes to a screeching halt and your energy is dramatically decreased. Supplementing with creatine increases the available fuel to power ATP, which can increase muscle strength, size and power output.

Why did you choose Monohydrate and not other forms of creatine?
    From my point of view the best form of creatine is basic Creatine Monohydrate, which is the cheapest, yet on par with many other forms. No other form has enough evidence to claim it is better than Monohydrate. It is the best 'bang-for-you-buck' form of creatine as the others tend to carry higher prices on the labels. That being said, other forms may have benefits that are not related to the creatine molecule itself but due to solubility (Creatine Citrate and Creapure (Micronized Creatine), although just as potent as Creatine Monohydrate, are more water-soluble and may be of interest to avoid the clumping in water).

I had the unflavored version. It didn't affect the taste of my pre workout at all which is a plus (like Agmatine) and it mixed pretty good.
    I used only one serving per workout.

Strength was decent and consistent but nothing out of mind. It helped me with that "extra" rep during my sets and it allowed me to raise the weight in bench press by 10lbs, not bad at all. It wasn't an enormous impact, but a solid one and I am positive it helped me with my strength gains. While i did not experience pumps i had a good increase in vascularity overall, i could feel the muscles fuller than before and that made me happy. Recovery was the same as without it but let's be honest creatine is mostly for strength so i can't complain for that at all.

I bought the 250 grams bag for 6.40 Euros (6.77 Dollars). It's good value (0.12 Euros per serving).

Side Effects

Nothing at all.

Conclusion

If you are looking for something cheap, consistent and effective to "spice up" your workout this product could do the trick for you. It helped me in terms of strength and it worked every time.

• kalans
      March 7, 2017

Pretty good review kaka. I am curious to why you have the value at 8 instead of something higher, because that seems to be a great cost per serving. Kind regards

March 7, 2017 - Last Edited: 2017-03-07 15:57:50

Thanks Kalans :). I found cheaper alternative (300 grams for 5 Euros from 7 Euros with Coupon) from Prozis but still i was a bit harsh with 8. Reconsidering 9 is a fair score for value.

• kalans
      March 7, 2017

No problem, and I didn't mean to make you feel like you needed to change the value etc. I know Euros have higher value than US Dollar, so I wasn't sure :)

March 8, 2017 - Last Edited: 2017-03-08 07:57:00

Don't worry mister Kalans you did the right thing i would have asked that question also because indeed the value score was low.

• Wis3guy