Superbolin Reviews

By: Myopharma

Growth Enhancers > Prohormones
Superbolin is a Prohormone manufactured by Myopharma. It is a synthetic version of hormones or hormone precursors that increase muscle strength, size and stamina, and can additionally aid in fat loss.

Only 2 Reviews - Waiting for more trustworthy reviews

August 20, 2012

Pros:
 Cons:
  • Increased Appetite
  • Comments From Others
    This is my first review so please bare with me :)

I ran a bottle of androdrol by Powerlab Nutrition earlier this year and compared to that (a good product), Superbolin blew it completely out of the water. It exceeded all my expectations; I wanted to bulk and add strength.

My starting stats were:
    Weight- 195
    Body Fat %- 11
    Rep.s at 225lbs on bench- 6
    max on bench- 270lbs.

For a precycle I took between 800-1000mg of milk thistle a day.

During the cycle I took 1 Superbolin pill the whole length of the 4 week cycle, purus labs' organ shield, fish oil, GNC's grape seed extract and mens multi.

My PCT consisted of powerlab nutrition's PCT, CoQ10, and some extra milk thistle.

When I first started Superbolin it took only about 1 week for me to start feeling the effects. I had an incredible urge to go to the gym and blow off energy everyday. I never was not focused at the gym and I always wanted to do more than I did the previous day. My days were split into, arms, chest and back, legs, shoulders and traps.

After two weeks my lifts went up noticeably and I started looking much bigger especially in my arms and traps (I had a lot of personal mirror time (MT) after lifting days lol). I tried keeping track of my cal. intake but it became almost impossible because this increased my appetite to the point where I would eat a full meal, and in five minutes I would be hungry again. The only con from that is I would eat so much I would often feel sick. I would guess around 4000-6000 cal.'s a day of misc. foods along with 2 protein shakes a day (one in the morning, one right after lifting).

I stopped the cycle just over the four week mark because when working cardio, I had two different bad light headed expriences (blood pressure?).

I received a lot of flattering comments from others, but did not appreciate the "dude what are you taking?!" For those guys, you know what I'm talking about if you had the experience, I just said I was taking protein and lifting hard.

My ending stats were at the 4 week mark:
    Weight- 215lbs.
    Body fat %- 12.2
    Rep.s of 225lb on bench- 14
    and Max on bench- 315lbs.

After the PCT my stats were (took about 1 full week to stop eating as much)-
    weight- 207lbs.
    rep.s 225lbs- 12
    max- 300lbs.

If I did not have the near fainting episodes I would had ran a full 5 week cycle and gave this product a 10. I loved the MT before showers and I walked around with a newfound swag, ha.

February 28, 2012

Pros:
     Cons:
    • Aggression
      This was my first sd cycle and let me say. I love it. I didnt experience any harsh side effects and had great gains. I put on 13 pounds went from 187-200 on a 4 week cycle. My bench max went up 30 pounds and all my regular lifts went up a good 15-40 pounds depending on which lift it is. I took this with cycle assist and fish oil and taurine. Joints did get dried out during week 3-4. My pct was clomid, formadrol extreme (a little leftover stuff), daa, and fish oil. I will definatly be running this stuff again in a couple of months