Thyrovate Reviews

By: Myokem

Overall
Overall
Thanks to Myokem for sending it out!
  September 18, 2018

Pros:
 Cons:
  • Fat Reduction
  • Stomach Fluff Reduction
  • Stim-Free
  • Good Thermo Effect
  • Appetite Suppression
  • Leaner More Defined Look
  • Some Ingredients Not Well-Known

If you want to try a stim free fat burner that not only burns fat but effectively suppresses your appetite, then Thyrovate is your supplement.

I would like to think Myokem for participating in the TrooPer Program and supplying the product for me to review. I am always willing to try many different things and after looking at Thyrovate, I decided to try to get some results out of it.

While taking the supplement, I was also doing a little bit more cardio than normal. I wanted to give It a fair shake since it is supposed to be a really good product and I was super excited. My starting weight was around 205 for this.

The ingredient profile is one reason I decided to try the product. It had some things I have never tried before and I was curious. I will list the ingredients, but in the previous reviews, they were excellently explained and I could not out do the explanation of them!
The ingredients on this have already been excellently explained by WarMachine and Reaper61 so I'll provide the abridged version here:

Ingredient Profile:
Japanese Mugwart 300mg (appetite suppressant)
IFAS503 250 mg (Thyroid support)
Olive Leaf Extract 200mg (Energy)
Weak Jumby Pepper Ext 140 mg (test and cortisol assist)
Sensoril (Ashwagandha Ext) 125mg ( Metabolism boost)
Paradoxine (Grains of Paradise) 80 mg (Help metabolize carbs)
Wakame Extract 20mg
Bioperine 5mg

No Taste at all. Pill form and easy to swallow capsules.
Dosing:

4 caps daily put into two separate servings with food in the morning and evening. I took my first dose in the morning prior to lifting with a light meal and then once more with my afternoon meal.

7.0/10
For a product of this type, I was extremely surprised with the results that I achieved. Usually if I take a fat burner, I want the caffeine so I can be so energized I can't stand it. However, with Thyrovate, I was able to have good energy and I was not all over the place as with some of the other stimulant burners. I did not even throw in a Bang or any other energy supplement to use this either. I was straight up Thyrovate for the month.
My appetite was almost non existent while on this. I would find myself going a long time without even thinking about anything food related. I did not have any cravings for sugar or anything in the junk manner either. I would say the suppression part of the product was a success. My waste shrunk as well. I have been consistent at a 34 pant size for a long time now. With the diet and nutrition alongside the supplementation of Thyrovate I am sitting at a 32 and they are slightly loose. All in all, I lost around five pounds of consistent weight. I have been able to keep it off of me too, which is a great thing.

7.0/10
Around 40.00 on Amazon is the cheapest I have seen it. This is not an extremely bad price since it does actually work. You get what you pay for and this product is worth it in my opinion.

Side Effects

None noted

Conclusion

7.0/10
To conclude, Thyrovate is a hit. It is a motivator for sure in the fact that with diet and training, the results will be there for you. As a non stim fat burner, you will not be disappointed when you take it. The clean energy and appetite control alone is worth its weight in gold. Also, judging from some of the other reviews around town, it looks like the consensus is that you will lose around 4-5 lbs give or take a few pounds.

• basorre
    September 18, 2018

Bad angle and I got a ways to go, but I was happy for sure.