Thyrovate Reviews

By: Myokem

Overall
Overall
Thanks to Myokem for sending it out!
  September 28, 2018

Pros:
 Cons:
  • Fat Reduction
  • Leaner More Defined Look
  • Appetite Suppression
  • Good Thermo Effect
  • Stim-Free
  • Exotic Ingredients
  • Stomach Fluff Reduction
  • Cool Looking Bottle
  • A Little Expensive
  • Some Ingredients Not Well-Known

Thyrovate is a stimulant-free fat burner that actually helps reduce midsection fat.

First of all, I want to thank Myokem for supporting the TROOPs and giving us the opportunity to try Thyrovate. In my ongoing quest to get my bodyfat back into the single digits, I am trying new products to assist me. I have been a guinea pig of late, using stim-based thermogenics with ALCAR, and combining non-stim thermogenics with an AI. I know it sounds crazy, but so far, my guinea pigging has been pretty effective. This time around, I opted to use Thyrovate, which is a stim-free fat burner that comes in a cool looking bottle and also claims to target midsection fat. So, does it work?

Kudos to Myokem for providing transparent labeling. Thyrovate contains some pretty exotic sounding ingredients.

Japanese Mugwort Extract (300mg) Shown to exhibit weight loss in mice while consuming foods high in fat.

iFAS503 (250mg) This is a patented combination of Green Tea, Tuber Fleeceflower, and Parasitic Loranthus. We all know how effective green tea is regarding weight loss and alertness. Numerous studies have shown its effectiveness, and it continues to be a staple ingredient in many weight loss products. Tuber fleece-flower and parasitic Loranthus have long been used in traditional Chinese medicine, and recent studies show that it may inhibit fatty acid synthesis.

Olive Leaf Extract (200mg) Olive leaf extracts are a natural boosters of the thyroid hormone. The high oleuropein content helps to lower cholesterol and also regulate glucose levels.

Weak Jumby Pepper (140mg) This has been shown to exert strong lipolytic properties. One study showed it to be 20 times stronger than caffeine at stimulating lipolysis.

Sensoril Ashwagandha Extract (125mg) Sensoril is the patented form of Ashwagandha extract. Ashwagandha is a "feel good" herb that helps eliminate anxiety and stress.

Paradoxine Grains of Paradise Extract (80mg) Research has shown that grains of paradise extract may significantly increase energy expenditure and accelerate the loss of brown adipose (fat) tissue.

Wakame Extract (20mg) Research has shown that wakame improves carbohydrate metabolism, meaning carbs will be stored in your muscles instead of the midsection and love handle areas.

Bioperine (5mg) Bioperine works by improving ingredients' absorption into the body.

These are cool looking black pills that have no taste.

The dosing is 2 capsules twice a day. I took my first dose with breakfast , and the second dose before bed.

I didn't start noticing results until about 10 days in. The grains of paradise gave me a warm feeling inside. It didn't have me sweating profusely, but I did feel warmer and sweated more than usual, especially when working out. Thyrovate did a good job suppressing my appetite, and even lived up to its claim of reducing the stubborn fat in my midsection. I lost about three and a half pounds without really changing my diet or adding any additional cardio to my workout regimen. I was pretty impressed with this stuff.

So, Myokem's website sells Thyrovate for $49.99. It sells elsewhere like Amazon for around $10 less. I would say that it's pretty competitive with other non-stim thermogenics, especially Neco-Adipem, which is another excellent product, but is priced at $20 more.

Side Effects

Increased body temperature, added sweating

Conclusion

Myokem have really impressed me with their product line, and Thyrovate is another winner. I highly recommend this, and would definitely use it again for a longer 8 week cycle.

• dmf8625
    September 28, 2018

This product had a significant overlap with another thermogenic weight loss product (HD Labs Nutrition Perspire) and another decent overlap with another weight loss product (VMI Sports L-Carnitine 3000). How did you use these together and how were you able to decipher which provided the results? Thank you