Thyrovate Reviews

By: Myokem

Weight Loss > Stimulant Free
Thyrovate is a Stimulant Free Weight Loss Product manufactured by Myokem. It can increase metabolic rate and fat loss without the use/inclusion of traditional stimulants.

October 9, 2018

Pros:
 Cons:
  • Fat Reduction
  • Exotic Ingredients
  • Good Thermo Effect
  • Leaner More Defined Look
  • Stim-Free
  • Cool Looking Bottle
  • Might Be Expensive To Some

Trying some Myokem products from the Troop program recently and yet to be disappointed. Thyrovate is legit again, although Neco Adipem showed better results on the scale.

36 years old financial auditor trying to balance life with three kids and a busy job. Trying to get in some quality time at the gym in the meantime. When I manage to squeeze in some gym time I can use all the supplement help that's out there.
I have tried different types of non stim fat burners in the past. Some with results and some without any. Thanks to Myokem for supporting the TROOPs . I have been trying to reduce my body fat in the recent past. Two new kids put a big dent in this ambition.

I tried Neco Adipem recently which I absolutely loved. I was curious how Thyrovate would stack up against this produt.

Fellow Troops like Darkman did an excellent job on the ingredient section. I added some of my own knowledge. Overall an excellent combination of ingredients that prove the help with fat reduction or show great promise. Most importantly properly dosed.

Japanese Mugwort Extract (300mg)
Shown to exhibit weight loss in mice while consuming foods high in fat. 300mg seems an excellent dose for a 200lbs person.

iFAS503 (250mg)
This is a patented combination of Green Tea, Tuber Fleeceflower, and Parasitic Loranthus. Green tea does a killer job in the weight loss and anti carcogenic department.

Olive Leaf Extract (200mg)
Olive leaf extracts are a natural boosters of the thyroid hormone. The high oleuropein content helps to lower cholesterol and also regulate glucose levels. Seems to benefit in fat reduction. In the worst case you have some protection against high blood pressure and a good skin.

Weak Jumby Pepper (140mg)

Sensoril Ashwagandha Extract (125mg)
Sensoril is the patented form of Ashwagandha extract. Ashwagandha is a "feel good" herb that helps eliminate anxiety and stress. Reduces Cortisol and has many other benefits. Look them up, quite amazing product. I use them as a standalone most of the time. Can interfere with some forms of anti depressants (MOAI), so be careful.

Paradoxine Grains of Paradise Extract (80mg)
Research has shown that grains of paradise extract may significantly increase energy expenditure and accelerate the loss of brown adipose (fat) tissue. I read that grains of paradise can increase body temperature which I definitely experienced.

Wakame Extract (20mg)
Basically sea weed. Eaten as a salad in Japan. Research has shown that wakame improvescarbohydrate metabolism.

Bioperine (5mg)
Absorption agent fairly standardly dosed.

No taste. Two pills in the morning and two in the evening. Love the design of their packaging. Makes it look like a legit medicine with those black pills.

Well, this product was definitely effective. I lost some weight and my body fat % dropped a bit without any noticeable adjustments to my diet. What was most notable was the increase in body temperature. I think this were the grains of paradise at work. Never had a product with them before. Actually love it to feel a product working. I understand sweating profoundly like a pig can cause some unwanted attention, but Thyrovate just gave that bit of heating up as this product is supposed to do. Just don't forget to bring your towel to the gym, cause the sweating increased for sure. I lost about 1,5kg in body weight and 0,4% in bodyfat which is not bad but not amazing. I should note however that I ran Neco Adipem before, so the easy kg's were already gone. Before I started taking Thyrovate I actually hit some sort of platform so this came just at the right time.

Thyrovate is available on Myokem's website for 49,99 usd. Amazon currently sells for 39,99 usd. For a non stim weight loss product that actually works this is quite a fair price. I feel however that 49,99 is just a bit too much. For 39,99 I would consider buying this product.
Again with Myokem the availability is limited. On the other hand, everybody can order from Amazon.

Side Effects

No side effects. Just some sweating, suck it up.

Conclusion

Myokem just delivers good products. The availability is not that good and their products are not cheap. But.you get value for your money which is not always the case in this industry. Quality stuff which I would use again.

September 28, 2018

Pros:
 Cons:
  • Fat Reduction
  • Leaner More Defined Look
  • Appetite Suppression
  • Good Thermo Effect
  • Stim-Free
  • Exotic Ingredients
  • Cool Looking Bottle
  • Some Ingredients Not Well-Known

Thyrovate is a stimulant-free fat burner that actually helps reduce midsection fat.

First of all, I want to thank Myokem for supporting the TROOPs and giving us the opportunity to try Thyrovate. In my ongoing quest to get my bodyfat back into the single digits, I am trying new products to assist me. I have been a guinea pig of late, using stim-based thermogenics with ALCAR, and combining non-stim thermogenics with an AI. I know it sounds crazy, but so far, my guinea pigging has been pretty effective. This time around, I opted to use Thyrovate, which is a stim-free fat burner that comes in a cool looking bottle and also claims to target midsection fat. So, does it work?

Kudos to Myokem for providing transparent labeling. Thyrovate contains some pretty exotic sounding ingredients.

Japanese Mugwort Extract (300mg) Shown to exhibit weight loss in mice while consuming foods high in fat.

iFAS503 (250mg) This is a patented combination of Green Tea, Tuber Fleeceflower, and Parasitic Loranthus. We all know how effective green tea is regarding weight loss and alertness. Numerous studies have shown its effectiveness, and it continues to be a staple ingredient in many weight loss products. Tuber fleece-flower and parasitic Loranthus have long been used in traditional Chinese medicine, and recent studies show that it may inhibit fatty acid synthesis.

Olive Leaf Extract (200mg) Olive leaf extracts are a natural boosters of the thyroid hormone. The high oleuropein content helps to lower cholesterol and also regulate glucose levels.

Weak Jumby Pepper (140mg) This has been shown to exert strong lipolytic properties. One study showed it to be 20 times stronger than caffeine at stimulating lipolysis.

Sensoril Ashwagandha Extract (125mg) Sensoril is the patented form of Ashwagandha extract. Ashwagandha is a "feel good" herb that helps eliminate anxiety and stress.

Paradoxine Grains of Paradise Extract (80mg) Research has shown that grains of paradise extract may significantly increase energy expenditure and accelerate the loss of brown adipose (fat) tissue.

Wakame Extract (20mg) Research has shown that wakame improves carbohydrate metabolism, meaning carbs will be stored in your muscles instead of the midsection and love handle areas.

Bioperine (5mg) Bioperine works by improving ingredients' absorption into the body.

These are cool looking black pills that have no taste.

The dosing is 2 capsules twice a day. I took my first dose with breakfast , and the second dose before bed.

I didn't start noticing results until about 10 days in. The grains of paradise gave me a warm feeling inside. It didn't have me sweating profusely, but I did feel warmer and sweated more than usual, especially when working out. Thyrovate did a good job suppressing my appetite, and even lived up to its claim of reducing the stubborn fat in my midsection. I lost about three and a half pounds without really changing my diet or adding any additional cardio to my workout regimen. I was pretty impressed with this stuff.

So, Myokem's website sells Thyrovate for $49.99. It sells elsewhere like Amazon for around $10 less. I would say that it's pretty competitive with other non-stim thermogenics, especially Neco-Adipem, which is another excellent product, but is priced at $20 more.

Side Effects

Increased body temperature, added sweating

Conclusion

Myokem have really impressed me with their product line, and Thyrovate is another winner. I highly recommend this, and would definitely use it again for a longer 8 week cycle.

September 18, 2018

Pros:
 Cons:
  • Fat Reduction
  • Stomach Fluff Reduction
  • Stim-Free
  • Good Thermo Effect
  • Appetite Suppression
  • Leaner More Defined Look
  • Some Ingredients Not Well-Known

If you want to try a stim free fat burner that not only burns fat but effectively suppresses your appetite, then Thyrovate is your supplement.

I would like to think Myokem for participating in the TrooPer Program and supplying the product for me to review. I am always willing to try many different things and after looking at Thyrovate, I decided to try to get some results out of it.

While taking the supplement, I was also doing a little bit more cardio than normal. I wanted to give It a fair shake since it is supposed to be a really good product and I was super excited. My starting weight was around 205 for this.

The ingredient profile is one reason I decided to try the product. It had some things I have never tried before and I was curious. I will list the ingredients, but in the previous reviews, they were excellently explained and I could not out do the explanation of them!
The ingredients on this have already been excellently explained by WarMachine and Reaper61 so I'll provide the abridged version here:

Ingredient Profile:
Japanese Mugwart 300mg (appetite suppressant)
IFAS503 250 mg (Thyroid support)
Olive Leaf Extract 200mg (Energy)
Weak Jumby Pepper Ext 140 mg (test and cortisol assist)
Sensoril (Ashwagandha Ext) 125mg ( Metabolism boost)
Paradoxine (Grains of Paradise) 80 mg (Help metabolize carbs)
Wakame Extract 20mg
Bioperine 5mg

No Taste at all. Pill form and easy to swallow capsules.
Dosing:

4 caps daily put into two separate servings with food in the morning and evening. I took my first dose in the morning prior to lifting with a light meal and then once more with my afternoon meal.

7.0/10
For a product of this type, I was extremely surprised with the results that I achieved. Usually if I take a fat burner, I want the caffeine so I can be so energized I can't stand it. However, with Thyrovate, I was able to have good energy and I was not all over the place as with some of the other stimulant burners. I did not even throw in a Bang or any other energy supplement to use this either. I was straight up Thyrovate for the month.
My appetite was almost non existent while on this. I would find myself going a long time without even thinking about anything food related. I did not have any cravings for sugar or anything in the junk manner either. I would say the suppression part of the product was a success. My waste shrunk as well. I have been consistent at a 34 pant size for a long time now. With the diet and nutrition alongside the supplementation of Thyrovate I am sitting at a 32 and they are slightly loose. All in all, I lost around five pounds of consistent weight. I have been able to keep it off of me too, which is a great thing.

7.0/10
Around 40.00 on Amazon is the cheapest I have seen it. This is not an extremely bad price since it does actually work. You get what you pay for and this product is worth it in my opinion.

Side Effects

None noted

Conclusion

7.0/10
To conclude, Thyrovate is a hit. It is a motivator for sure in the fact that with diet and training, the results will be there for you. As a non stim fat burner, you will not be disappointed when you take it. The clean energy and appetite control alone is worth its weight in gold. Also, judging from some of the other reviews around town, it looks like the consensus is that you will lose around 4-5 lbs give or take a few pounds.

Overall
Overall
6.7
6.7
6.6
  September 16, 2018

Pros:
 Cons:
  • Appetite Suppression
  • Exotic Ingredients
  • Fat Reduction
  • Minimal Effects In Some Areas
  • A Little Expensive

An ok non stim fat burner.

Hey SR, here today to review Myokem's stim free fat burner called Thyrovate. I have come to look to sim free fat burners for increased metabolism, some thermogenics, and appetite control. The combination of these properties can make cutting a lot easier and help you lose a couple extra lbs a month, and is anice option if you are wanting to give your adrenal glands a break. Let's see how how Thyrovate did for me.

I feel this is a pretty extensive profile for a stim free fat burner. This is a combinations of herbs and plants dedicated to increasing metabolism, reducing cortisol, regulating thyroid hormone, and controlling your appetite. The dosages look a little low, but it looks like Myokem went with very pure extracts of the ingredients. I like seeing Green Tea and Sensoril, as I have had a lot of success with these ingredients in the past. I have had hit and miss experiences with grains of paradise, more misses in pill form. They included Olive Leaf which is used to regulate thyroid hormone, and then we have some more exotic herbs like Japanese mugwort, Wakame, etc. Overall, I think this is a pretty good profile of ingredients designed to help you in a stim free way in weight loss.

No taste or mixability, easy to swallow pills. Dosing isn't the easiest at two pills twice a day with meals but not the hardest to follow either.

In my opinion, this worked ok but didn't blow my socks off. As far as non stim fat burners go I had a much better experience with Torem but Thyrovate did help in several areas. The #1 thing I look for in a fat burner is appetite control, as calorie restriction is where you're going to see most of your progress. When taking this I noticed I was a little less hungry throughout the day but it did not crush my appetite like other products. When doing cardio I did not notice much of a thermogenic boost in terms of body heat and sweat. I noticed some slight slimming in the abdominal region, but hard to say if it was this product and just my diet in general. I did lose some fat during my run of this but it was about what I was expecting without the help of supplements. Overall, this helped cutting in a couple of ways but I have had better products.

$40 for a non stim fat burner that lasts 30 days when taking at full dosage is pretty steep. They are using very pure extracts of some exotic ingredients so I understand the price, but for the results I received I would hesitate to buy again at this price.

Side Effects

Conclusion

This is an ok non stim fat burner. It provided some support in some key areas but I have had more success elsewhere.

September 6, 2018

Pros:
 Cons:
  • Appetite Suppression
  • Exotic Ingredients
  • Fat Reduction
  • Good Thermo Effect
  • Leaner More Defined Look
  • Stim-Free
  • Some Ingredients Not Well-Known

Thyrovate from Myokem is a stimulant free, appetite suppressing, thermogenic fat burner which supposedly targets fat in the mid-section.

I ran this recently in the middle of a cut. I had been making decent progress on my own but I felt like I was approaching a plateau of fat loss, so I wanted to try something that would give me an edge in my transformation. I already take a preworkout on heavy lifting days and other forms of caffeine on my off days so I wanted to approach this from a different angel. Myokem is known for their ingenuity and fresh approaches to supplement design, so when I saw that they recently released a stim-free fat burner I knew I had to give it a shot.

For digestion, glucose uptake, weight loss, and a BUNCH of other stuff:
300 mg Japanese Mugwort Extract
For appetite suppression and decreased fat production:
250mg iFAS503
For thyroid support and fat oxidation:
200mg Olive Leaf Extract
For strong lipolysis and energy:
140mg Weak Jumby Pepper Extract
For boosting testosterone and fighting cortisol:
125mg Sensoril (Ashwagandha Extract)
For metabolism and thermogenesis:
80mg Paradoxine (Grains of Paradise Extract)
For metabolizing carbs/fats:
20mg Wakame Extract
For bioavailability of the above:
5mg Bioperine

With a creative and intriguing profile, I couldn't have taken that first dose fast enough.

These are pills so no taste or mixability to speak of.

I took two pills twice a day for 30 days. Generally I would take a serving with my first and last meal of the day.

The product works. The appetite suppression put me soundly in control of when I would eat, so sticking to my macros was much easier. On top of that I definitely felt an increase in temperature which would typically result in a nice sweat. So far so good, but how about that abdominal fat?

This didn't just magically hand me a six-pack but I looked considerably leaner than I did at the start. Granted a lot can happen in 30 days, but the visual change was more dramatic than the previous two months so I'm inclined to believe this had something to do with it.

Myokem has this for $49.99 on their site but Amazon currently has it available for $39.99, which is much more reasonable for a burner product.

Even at the lower price this still sits above that $1 per day mark which we like to see; however for these results I feel it was worth it.

Side Effects

No adverse side effects when I ran this product.

Conclusion

I'm usually not impressed by non-stim fat burners because its hard to tell if anything is actually happening; Thyrovate does not have that problem.

Thyrovate did for me what I wanted it to do; it's no magic pill but assuming your diet and training are on point this can speed things up considerably.

September 3, 2018

Pros:
 Cons:
  • Stim-Free
  • Good Thermo Effect
  • Appetite Suppression
  • Leaner More Defined Look
  • Some Ingredients Not Well-Known

Thyrovite is a very good stim free fat burner that can provide users with a clean thermogenic effect and efficient appetite suppression to help reach fat loss goals.

Another special thanks to Myokem for their participation here on SR.com. Today, I discuss my experience with their fat burner Thyrovite. Fat burners are often most sought after during cutting phases when the warmer weather approaches or is already prominent. We all wanna look our best both in clothes and out of them. Diet and training are always the utmost important factors in any fitness regime since most understand that there exists no "magic pill" that just turns us into what we dream we'd wanna be. Still, an effective supplement can always help when used correctly and one's training and diet are in check. I haven't used too many fat burners out there since I am hardgainer and fat loss is most often not a problem. Despite this, I always may have some fat lying around that needs to go during recomp phases.

The profile contains a total of 1.115g of ingredients, fully disclosed with their dosages listed.

Japanese Mugwort Extract at 300mg: Extracts from this plan are said to have several health benefits including antibacterial, antifungal, cognitive enhancement, digestive support, antiparasitic, and help in treating certain mental disorders. It has been demonstrated as a possible metabolic enhancer and energy booster as well.

iFAS503 at 250mg: This is a trademark ingredients of Myokem's that is a blend of green tea, tuber fleeceflower, and Chinese mistletoe extract. Combined these ingredients are suggested for having appetite suppression benefits and reduce the production of fat in the body.

Olive Leaf Extract at 200mg: Oleuropein, the phytochemical found in olive leaf, is well known for having a host of health benefits. Relating to fat loss, it has been shown to help support the thyroid's process related to metabolism, act as an anti cortisol agent, and encourage oxidation of fat cells.

Weak Jumby Pepper Extract at 140mg: A source of a plant chemical called cirsimarin. The chemical has been shown to enhance lipolysis, helping to reduce body fat. It may also increase energy levels.

Sensoril (Ashwagandha Extract) at 125mg: Ashwagandha has plenty of benefits and is most known for boosting testosterone. Extracts from the herb also have adaptogenic properties anti cortisol properties. Therefore, this can aid in fat loss by encouraging a more fat loss favorable metabolism.

Paradoxine (Grains of Paradise Extract) at 80mg: An herbal extract that can directly enhance metabolic rate and thermogenesis.

Wakame Extract at 20mg: An extract from this plant. fucoxanthin, has been shown to enhance the metabolism of both fats and carbs. Therefore, this makes it a potentially useful extract in fat loss by improving the metabolic processes directly.

The profile finishes off with 5mg of bioperine for bioavailability enhancement.

Dosing calls for a total of 4 caps daily spread into two separate two-cap servings with food in the morning and evening. I took two caps with breakfast and another two caps with dinner.

Energy (8/10): For a non-stim product, I actually did get some good, clean, consistent complimenting energy. My complimenting I mean it helped give some additional extra energy alongside any other energy I was getting from a pre workout or just some natural energy levels I would have throughout the day.

Appetite Suppression (8/10): Thyrovite helped keep my appetite down to an acceptable level. It didn't "kill" my appetite to the point where I didn't want to eat at all, which is good because even if you do have to eat less, you still need to eat a good amount to keep gains consistent. It also helped keep random hunger spikes at bay.

Focus (6/10): It did see a moderate improvement in my focus and mental clarity. It wasn't to the basis of a nootropic, but being that Thyrovite is not a nootropic I wasn't expecting significant improvement. I had some improved concentration in the gym and an overall somewhat better mood at times.

Fat loss: Rather than score I will say that even though my recomp phases don't entirely target significant fat loss, I did have an overall leaner and more defined look. I didn't take any body fat percentage measurements since I was not aiming to lose significant fat as I am trying more so right now to further and maintain gains, while keeping body fat percentage to a minimum. Being that Thyrovite helped me appear leaner and more defined with some vascularity, I would say potentially it can help lose fat to a significant degree provided your diet and training are in check.

Thermo Effect (8/10): This is where I truly liked Thyrovite. I was sweating plenty more and I had a more stable core burn feeling. This was a definite indication that the fat loss flames in my metabolism were really reved up.

This was kind of difficult to score based on comparison of other fat burners on today's market. The cheapest I found Thyrovite was 40 dollars on amazon. This is a little more expensive than other fat burners I've seen, but considering the efficacy of Thyrovite and the month's supply you get, this is a worthy investment if your serious about your fitness goals. This is especially if you prefer stim-free products.

Side Effects

Conclusion

In conclusion, if your looking to cut some fat or provide some assistance with fat loss with recomp phases, Thyrovet is a very good product that can help give you extra assistance with such goals. It provides an increase in natural energy, appetite suppression, some focus improvement, and a real nice thermo effect. All this without the jitters or other side effects that high stim products may invoke. As I have said already plenty of times, be sure your diet and training are in fine tune if you want the most out of this.

WARMACHINE OUT!!!

GO PATS!!!

September 2, 2018

Pros:
 Cons:
  • Decent Value
  • Weight Loss
  • Fat Reduction
  • Stomach Fluff Reduction
  • Increased Thermogenesis
  • Exotic Ingredients
  • Might Be Expensive To Some

Thyrovate is a non-stimulant fat burner that delivers on weight loss, and surprisingly enough it does actually create an effective means of reducing fluff in your midsection.

Bing thanks to Myokem for letting me try Thyrovate. In my continuing stride to lean out over the year, I am trying new products to find a way to make this process easier, and I find that using non-stimulant fat burners really comes in handy to create that 24/7 fat loss strategy. In comes another contender to this category from Myokem. They bring us a product called Thyrovate, which is a non-stim fat burner that is supposed to target fat in your midsection. Is this fact or fiction?

This product has a mostly transparent label that provides some very interesting ingredients:

Japanese Mugwort Extract (300mg) it has demonstrated weight loss while the mice were on a high-fat diet. it also showed the extract improved glucose uptake into the skeletal muscle cell, in an insulin-dependent manner.

iFAS503 (250mg) is a proprietary patented combination of three Fatty Acid Synthase inhibitors: Green Tea, Tuber Fleeceflower, and Parasitic Loranthus. Green tea extracts have long been established as an effective ingredient for weight loss, alertness, and antioxidants. Tuber fleece-flower and parasitic Loranthus have both been used for a long time in traditional Chinese medicine, and more recent studies demonstrate it may inhibit the synthesis of fatty acids.

Olive Leaf Extract (200mg) Olive leaf extracts are a natural and rather potent booster of thyroid hormone. The real upside to olive leaf extracts is its high oleuropein content. This helps lower cholesterol as well as regulate blood pressure and glucose levels.

Weak Jumby Pepper (140mg) One study found that weak jumby pepper exerted "strong lipolytic properties being 20 times more potent than caffeine to stimulate lipolysis, at least in part through cyclic nucleotide preservation".

Sensoril Ashwagandha Extract (125mg) Thyrovate includes Sensoril, the widely popular patented form of Ashwagandha extract. Ashwagandha is an adaptogenic herb that helps mitigate feelings of anxiety and stress.

Paradoxine Grains of Paradise Extract (80mg) Research demonstrates the extract may significantly increase energy expenditure and accelerate the loss of brown adipose (fat) tissue.

Wakame Extract (20mg) Research shows it improves carbohydrate metabolism, as well as increases GLUT4 expression in skeletal muscle. It basically means that carb will get stored in your muscles instead of those "troublesome" spots like love handles and thighs.

Bioperine (5mg) Bioperine inhibits the body's metabolization of the other ingredients making them stay around longer thereby improving their bioavailability in the body.

So, there is no taste and mixability issues with this product since this is in pill form.

The dosing is 2 capsules twice a day. I would take the first dose with breakfast before working out, and the second dose right before bed after I have given my food plenty of time to digest.

So as I first started taking this product, I was very skeptical about it. I mean it is a non-stim fat burner so I am not going to feel super energized or anything crazy, so how do I know if it is working? The second thing is it can target my midsection. I found that almost comical that a pill could spot target fat on my body.

After about 12 days I was not laughing about it any longer and was starting to be in disbelief. I noticed an increased definition in my midsection within the first 2 weeks. Over the entire run of this product, I lost an overall weight of 4.2lbs.

With that being said, I did not change my diet or my exercise routine. These results came from adding this supplement into my routine. I cannot say anything else other than this worked. This is packed with some exotic ingredients that I have never seen before in my life, and low and behold they delivered.

I would notice that I would feel warmer while taking this and I would sweat more when I was working out and when I was going to bed. I attribute this to the grains of paradise that is in this product because it will indeed increase your overall body temperature because that is what it is designed to do. Overall I was very impressed with how well this product was put together.

This is the first product that I will say follows through on the guarantee of targeting a specific region of your body, and that region is the midsection. I still cannot believe how well it worked for me, and how much fluff it helped reduce. This may not be the results that everyone else gets, but it was what I saw, so I will say that I am a believer.

So the cheapest I could find this was on Amazon for $40 for 30 servings. This comes out to be $1.33 a day and $.66 a serving. I find this price to be fairly competitive with most non-stim and stimulant fat burners. You are getting some very exotic ingredients in this product, and with the results that I saw, I would spend that kind of money on a product like this.

Side Effects

Increased thermogenesis and sweating from the grains of paradise.

Conclusion

Fantastic product. So far I have been impressed with the Myokem products that have been on here, and this one did not disappoint. If you are looking at a non-stimulant fat burner to create the 24 fat burn effect, I highly encourage you to look at this product. Other reviews from other websites have run blind trials on this product and users also lost close to 4lbs as well, so I would like to think that my results were not a fluke. Again, products like these can be hit or miss, but I think for most users this is will be a hit.