Pyroxamine Reviews

By: Myokem

Overall
Overall
6.8
Thanks to Myokem for sending it out!
  November 14, 2018

Pros:
 Cons:
  • Clean Energy
  • Solid Focus
  • Slight Euphoric Feeling
  • Amplifies Bodyheat
  • Excellent Appetite Suppression
  • Wont Get 30 Days From Product If More Than 2 Capsday Is Needed
  • Slight Stomach Issues
  • Cost At Maximum Dosage

A true thermogenic that gives a multi-pronged fat loss attack

Greetings, SR family! As I continue my never-ending quest to shred and build at the same time, I'm always looking for products that I feel may give me an extra kick in the pants to move me through plateaus, both on the muscle building and fat loss ends of the spectrum. Myokem's Pyroxamine has apparently been on the market for a few years now, and quite honestly, I don't know how it slipped beneath my radar. However, when the opportunity came for me to review it, I jumped on it, especially since the reviews for it are mostly positive. Thank you to Myokem for being part of the TROOP Program.

To say the list of ingredients is comprehensive would be an understatement. Stevenz gave a pretty detailed description of how each ingredient works, so I'll just list them and say that they support fat loss, appetite suppression, and thermogenesis.

Caralluma fimbriata (125mg)
Olive Leaf {std. 20% Oleuropein} (100mg)
Caffeine Anhydrous (100mg)
L-Theanine (50mg)
Cognizin Citicoline (50mg)
TeaCrine Theacrine (50mg)
Bacopa monnieri extract 5:1 (50mg)
Grains of Paradise {std. 12.5% paradol} (40mg)
Evodia rutaecarpe {std. 95% Evodiamine} (25mg)
Theobromine (25mg)
Sacred Lotus (25mg)
Barley{std. to Hordenine} (25mg)
Huperzine-A 1% (5mg)
Bioperine (5mg)

Per the label directions, I took one capsule three times a day on an empty stomach with about 8 ounces of water 30 minutes prior to eating, which meant I took one in the morning, one around noon, and one prior to my early evening workout.

I was quite impressed with how effective Pyroxamine was for me. I noticed a marked heating effect, which I suspect was due to the grains of paradise and evodiamine. This worked great in suppressing my appetited, however, it did cause me to be slightly nauseous from time to time. My weight dropped from 228 to 224, and I noticed more definition in my abdominal area; definitely increased separation. I didn't make any changes to my diet, and I've pretty much been an anti-cardio guy since my back surgery in January, meaning I probably could have seen some pretty amazing results with a lower caloric intake and increased cardio.

Here's where I gave Pyroxamine its lowest marks. For best results, the label states to take 3 capsules a day. Each bottle contains 60 capsules, so you're looking at only a 20 day supply. Of course, you can stretch it to 30 days by taking 2 caps a day, but I'm not sure the results will be as impressive. Anyway, the lowest price I could find for Pyroxamine was on Myokem's website for around $50 bucks. Compared to other thermogenics, this is quite pricey, and although it works well, I'd have to budget so I could purchase an additional bottle for a 40 day run.

Side Effects

Occasional slight nausea

Conclusion

Myokem has a surefire hit on its hands with Pyroxamine. Because I'm balling on a budget, it may be a while before I actually take the plunge and shell out $100 for a 40 day supply. Nonetheless, if you can afford it, I say go for it!