Pyroxamine Reviews

By: Myokem

Pyroxamine is a Thermogenic Weight Loss Product manufactured by Myokem. It increases the body's temperature and raises metabolism, helping to burn more calories and assist with fat loss.

December 16, 2018

Pros:
 Cons:
  • Great Appetite Suppressant
  • Amplifies Bodyheat
  • Great Mood Enhancement
  • Clean Energy
  • Superior Diet Support
  • Excellent Appetite Suppression
  • Cost At Maximum Dosage

This is a fully disclosed effective fat burner.

Big thanks to Myokem for letting me try Thyrovate. In my continuing stride to lean out over the year, I am trying new products to find a way to make this process easier, and I find that using a fat burner every now and again can help my body kick it into another gear. Let us see how Pyroxamine stacks up with other products out there.

Others have spelled out what each and every ingredient does, so there is no sense in re-inventing the wheel here.

As you can see Myokem has given us a fully disclosed label and once again has included some exotic ingredients:
1 Capsule
Caralluma fimbriata (125mg)
Olive Leaf {std. 20% Oleuropein} (100mg)
Caffeine Anhydrous (100mg)
L-Theanine (50mg)
Cognizin Citicoline (50mg)
TeaCrine Theacrine (50mg)
Bacopa monnieri extract 5:1 (50mg)
Grains of Paradise {std. 12.5% paradol} (40mg)
Evodia rutaecarpe {std. 95% Evodiamine} (25mg)
Theobromine (25mg)
Sacred Lotus (25mg)
Barley{std. to Hordenine} (25mg)
Huperzine-A 1% (5mg)
Bioperine (5mg)

Since this is based on one capsule I feel that they have given you the flexibility to apply the dose to how you want. For example, I would take one pill with my pre-workout and dose the rest normally throughout the day.

Taste and mixability are not an issue because this was a pill.

As I have previously mentioned I took one capsule in the morning with my pre-workout and then I would take 2 during lunch simply because I do not want to take anything stimulant related in the afternoon due to it possibly affecting my sleep.

I found this product to very effective. First off, I was constantly sweating which shows that the thermogenic effects with this were real, instead of just manifested by the idea of a thermogenic. The second thing that I noticed was a severe hit to my appetite. When taking this, I found myself forcing myself to eat my food because I was simply not hungry. I did not have the nausea side effects from this that Darkman had, but again, I would find myself telling myself that it is time to eat. this combined with the thermo effect creates a potent weight loss combination. Over the course of this bottle, I lost 5lbs which may not seem like a lot of weight, but it's actually pretty good because it was weight loss and kept off until the run was over. Once I stopped using this product I noticed the definition that was seeing while using this faded away, and the weight came back. Keep in mind, nothing changed with diet and workout, so that tells me that the product was making a difference.

This where the product takes a hit. Myokem with almost every product seems to travel on the higher end of the price scale and this is no different. If you dose this at the max dose you will only get 20 days worth for $50 which puts you at $2.50 a day. This adds up folks, and even if you only use 2 pills a day you are looking at $2.00 a serving which is still very pricey.

Side Effects

Conclusion

Overall this is a real homerun of a weight loss pill. While the price is high, this is definitely one of those you get what you pay for in terms of results. If I could do it again, I would run this product again and see where it takes me in my weight loss journey.

6.8
  November 14, 2018

Pros:
 Cons:
  • Clean Energy
  • Solid Focus
  • Slight Euphoric Feeling
  • Amplifies Bodyheat
  • Excellent Appetite Suppression
  • Wont Get 30 Days From Product If More Than 2 Capsday Is Needed
  • Cost At Maximum Dosage

A true thermogenic that gives a multi-pronged fat loss attack

Greetings, SR family! As I continue my never-ending quest to shred and build at the same time, I'm always looking for products that I feel may give me an extra kick in the pants to move me through plateaus, both on the muscle building and fat loss ends of the spectrum. Myokem's Pyroxamine has apparently been on the market for a few years now, and quite honestly, I don't know how it slipped beneath my radar. However, when the opportunity came for me to review it, I jumped on it, especially since the reviews for it are mostly positive. Thank you to Myokem for being part of the TROOP Program.

To say the list of ingredients is comprehensive would be an understatement. Stevenz gave a pretty detailed description of how each ingredient works, so I'll just list them and say that they support fat loss, appetite suppression, and thermogenesis.

Caralluma fimbriata (125mg)
Olive Leaf {std. 20% Oleuropein} (100mg)
Caffeine Anhydrous (100mg)
L-Theanine (50mg)
Cognizin Citicoline (50mg)
TeaCrine Theacrine (50mg)
Bacopa monnieri extract 5:1 (50mg)
Grains of Paradise {std. 12.5% paradol} (40mg)
Evodia rutaecarpe {std. 95% Evodiamine} (25mg)
Theobromine (25mg)
Sacred Lotus (25mg)
Barley{std. to Hordenine} (25mg)
Huperzine-A 1% (5mg)
Bioperine (5mg)

Per the label directions, I took one capsule three times a day on an empty stomach with about 8 ounces of water 30 minutes prior to eating, which meant I took one in the morning, one around noon, and one prior to my early evening workout.

I was quite impressed with how effective Pyroxamine was for me. I noticed a marked heating effect, which I suspect was due to the grains of paradise and evodiamine. This worked great in suppressing my appetited, however, it did cause me to be slightly nauseous from time to time. My weight dropped from 228 to 224, and I noticed more definition in my abdominal area; definitely increased separation. I didn't make any changes to my diet, and I've pretty much been an anti-cardio guy since my back surgery in January, meaning I probably could have seen some pretty amazing results with a lower caloric intake and increased cardio.

Here's where I gave Pyroxamine its lowest marks. For best results, the label states to take 3 capsules a day. Each bottle contains 60 capsules, so you're looking at only a 20 day supply. Of course, you can stretch it to 30 days by taking 2 caps a day, but I'm not sure the results will be as impressive. Anyway, the lowest price I could find for Pyroxamine was on Myokem's website for around $50 bucks. Compared to other thermogenics, this is quite pricey, and although it works well, I'd have to budget so I could purchase an additional bottle for a 40 day run.

Side Effects

Occasional slight nausea

Conclusion

Myokem has a surefire hit on its hands with Pyroxamine. Because I'm balling on a budget, it may be a while before I actually take the plunge and shell out $100 for a 40 day supply. Nonetheless, if you can afford it, I say go for it!

6.4
  November 11, 2018

Pros:
 Cons:
  • Clean Energy
  • Solid Focus
  • Great Appetite Suppressant
  • Wont Get 30 Days From Product If More Than 2 Capsday Is Needed
  • Can Build Tolerance To Stims Quick
  • Cost At Maximum Dosage

A nice low stim appetite suppressant fat burner.

Hey SR, here today to review Pyroxamine, a fat burner by Myokem. As I continue my fitness cut, I like having something on hand to help with increased energy, mood elevation, increased metabolism, and appetite control. I feel these areas are the most important when trying to cut as your diet and workouts are really what are going to change your body composition. Let's see how Pyroxamine fared.

Fully disclosed ingredient profile which is great. What Pyroxamine is trying to do here I believe is strike that balance between non stim and high stim fat burner and I think they do a pretty good job. This has 100 mg of caffeine and 50 mg of Teacrine. If you take a preworkout or have taken high stim fat burners before you know this dosage won't blow you away. Then we have a mix of ingredients aimed at appetite control, focus, thyroid support, and metabolism with the likes of Olive Leaf, Grains of Paradise, Citicoline, etc. One herb I was unfamiliar with was Caramulla Fimbriata, and after a little mixed research it looks like an appetite suppressant. Overall, a nice profile with a mix of stims, nootropics, metabolism support, and appetite control to help your cut.

No taste or mixability, easy to swallow caps. Dosing is one pill in the morning, one pill in the afternoon, with an option to increase to two in the morning and one in the afternoon. I dosed this one pill in the morning and one in the afternoon for about a week and a half and then upped an extra pill in the morning the rest of the run.

Overall, this worked pretty well in most areas. Honestly, the energy is the least noticeable effect of this. I always keep my stims pretty high, so I wasn't expecting to feel a ton from this. There was a decent mood elevation to Pyroxamine as well that helped with me not becoming "hangry." I had a slight thermo effect when I took two pills right before cardio which was nice, but the most effective part of this supplement is the appetite control. When doing the one and one protocol I felt some appetite control, but when I took two in the mornings and one in the afternoon I really felt it and definitely had to remind myself to eat sometimes. This helped me progress towards my goals more quickly, however the run of that was pretty short. More on that next.

At $50 for a 30 day supply, this is super expensive. What's worse, is that if you go max dose it lasts only 3 weeks. At this price point, it would be really hard to buy again although it was very effective in my most wanted area of appetite control which helps.

Side Effects

Conclusion

A nice low stim/appetite control fat burner, butneeds to come down in price.

November 11, 2018

Pros:
 Cons:
  • Clean Energy
  • Solid Focus
  • Cost At 3 Caps Per Day

Pyroxamine is a thermogenic fat-burner that attacks from multiple sides and gives results.

First and foremost, thank you to Myokem for offering this product up for review! I chose to accept this product because i had not truly tried to center on weight loss and using a fat burner before. I generally workout for health reasons and i do not focus on the aesthetics of it, although that is always a great bonus. After seeing this product available i made the decision to accept it and try to focus my target on some fat loss. I usually have a decently clean diet but i did clean it up a little more while using this product. I did plug in cardio here and there into my training.

Strap yourselves in for this one because this is quite an in-depth, lengthy label. I do enjoy the fact that they have used so many standardized forms in this product. I have abbreviated that std below. For people who do not know what that is, it is when a certain active component of the ingredient is raised to a higher concentration than normal.

Caralluma fimbriata (125mg)- This plant has been used for many years as a "famine food". It has been known to be a good appetite suppressent so that cutting calories can done easier. The one study i found on this plant used 1,000 mg but it was a concentrated extract. Due to this, clinically this ingredient may be underdosed, even if taken 3x per day. This was only one study though so i believe more probably needs to be done to officially say that.

Olive Leaf {std. 20% Oleuropein} (100mg)- Olive leaf extract is used in many fat burners. The exact mechanism behind this benefit is not clinically known but theories have shown it could be due to thyroid hormone and adrenaline regulation. Other benefits from this is a protective effect on atherosclerosis (hardening of the arteries), glucose metabolism, and cholesterol control. The dosage on this is hard to pinpoint due to it being standardized. The compound standardized, Oleuropein, is the active phenolic that brings these benefits. Dosages start at 500 mg but this is assuming no standardization.

Caffeine Anhydrous (100mg)- This form of caffeine is a more concentrated form. Caffeine is a very popular supplement for many reasons. The fat burning properties come from caffeine's ability to free the fatty acids from the fat molecule. This moves them into the bloodstream where they can be used for energy. The fat has to be moved to be used so this is a vital role in fat loss that many do not know. Caffeine also has the stimulant attributes that everyone knows about. This increases the metabolic rate of the body at rest and makes the heart work harder. 100 mg is a good starting dose, especially for those that are new to stims.

L-Theanine (50mg)- This compound is found in green tea alongside caffeine and pairs with it. Theanine gives the body a calming affect by reducing the effect of stress on the body. This causes it to be commonly paired with stimulants. The combination of theanine/caffeine will help to provide "smooth" energy where you wont get gittery. The dosage for this ingredient is 100-200mg with around the same amount of caffeine. If 2 servings are taken then this is met at 100mg theanine / 200mg caffeine.

Cognizin Citicoline (50mg)- This ingrediant is a form of choline that is a nootropic. This molecule breaks down in the body into choline and cytidine. Cytidine then breaks down into uridine. All of these components are nootropics that help the body with memory and cognition. Clinical studies have been done with the patented Cognizin standardization and have shown positive outcomes. Unfortunately though the dosages used were from 250-500 mg. This product only has 50 mg and is taken 2-3 times per day so this dosage of 250 mg could not be met.

TeaCrine Theacrine (50mg)- This compound is an ingredient that is extremely similar to caffeine and is found naturally in many teas. Theacrine acts on the same pathways as caffeine but it is harder to build a tolerance to it. A unique aspect of Theacrine is that at low dosages, such as whats in this product (50 mg), will actually have a relaxing effect on the body. High doses, around 300 mg, will have a stimulating effect like caffeine.

Bacopa monnieri extract 5:1 (50mg)- This ingredient is an interesting nootropic. It is known to help with memory and fighting stress. These properties are done through Bacopa enhancing the growth of nerve endings (dendrites). Dendrites are the little arms at the end of a nerve cell that transmit the message being sent. Bacopa is also known to take time to work best. Subjects in studies that took it for 8-12 weeks produced much better results than at 4-6 weeks.

Grains of Paradise {std. 12.5% paradol} (40mg)- This is common in fat burners and can be part of what attributes to amplified body heat. Grains of paradise has been shown to help the body convert the white fat into brown fat. Brown fat is then burned off, particularly in the cold, to maintain the bodies temperature. In one study, 40 mg was given to men aged 22-36 years old and they were placed into a cold room for 2 hours after. The group that took Grains of Paradise showed much greater energy expenditure. Due to this, i would say that this ingredient could become particularly effective in the winter months.

Evodia rutaecarpe {std. 95% Evodiamine} (25mg)- This is a compound that has been seen to raise the resting core body temperature and to also decrease the perception of cold. Due to it being effective it is said to not take this while you have a fever. by increasing the body temp it increases your metabolism and will, hopefully, lead to more fat loss. Due to the temperature response this ingredient carries natural anti-infectious properties. There is no clinical evidence to suggest an effective dose.

Theobromine (25mg)- This is a compound that is found in the cacao plant and so it is found naturally in chocolate. This compound will react synergistic with caffeine and enhance its effects by widening blood vessels, raising heart rate, alertness, etc even more. Theobromine has also been found to increase insulin sensitivity.Clinical dosages range from 200-1000mg. This will not be reached taking 2-3 servings of this product.

Sacred Lotus (25mg)- This plant is used in Asian medicine and teas. It has a high amount of polyphenols in it that are beneficial in overall health. Some specific attributes of Sacred Lotus is as an anti-depressant and anti-diabetic. One study shows that when supplemented with taurine sacred lotus helps to blunt the absorption of fats in rats. There are not any human studies and no standard dosage on sacred lotus.

Barley{std. to Hordenine} (25mg)- This is an ingrediant that is standardized fully for Hordenine. Hordenine is an adrenergic because it acts on the release and re-uptake of noradrenaline. This puts it in a class with a supplement like synephrine. The problem with it in here is that it has only been researched when given intravenous. There is no research on an effective oral dosage.

Huperzine-A 1% (5mg)- This compound is classified as a cholonergic, or a compound that increases acetylcholine. Huperzine does this indirectly by inhibiting the enzyme that breaks acetylcholine down. This benefits everybody because acetylcholine is the learning transmitter in our body. This means that it can benefit everything from school to feeling that "mind-muscle connection". The standard dose for huperzine is 50-200mcg. With it being standardized to 1% in this product the total Huperzine in this is 25mcg. With it being taken at least 2x per day the dosage is met in Pyroxamine.

Bioperine (5mg)- This is an ingredient common in supplements. It enhances the uptake of other ingredients.

The taste and mixability are not applicable to this product due to it being in a pill form.
As far as dosing i started off taking one in the morning when i woke up and one in the afternoon. I did not feel much from one so once i knew i could tolerate i took two in the morning and one in the afternoon. This may be due to my weight, i started this at 234 lbs. Taking two in the morning was perfect and boosted the effects so i continued this through the container. The official dosing does say 1 in the morning and 1 4-6 hours later. If faster results are wanted it does state 2 can be taken in the morning like i did but a total of 3/day is the maximum.

The effectiveness of this product was impressive. I can not say that I sweat overly, like many people have felt, but I defiantly felt warmer. This is most likely due to the colder weather starting. I found myself driving with the windows down and wearing shorts in 30-40 degree weather and feeling like it was in the 70's. This may have been due to the Evodiamine, which decreases cold perception.
The appetite suppression worked for me but it may have not benefited me in this aspect as much as it could others. I eat smaller meals throughout the day and so I eat even when I'm not necessarily hungry. After I took this I did get a mood enhancement. I felt more ready to take on the day and get stuff done. This aided me greatly where I workout in the morning before classes. I would wake up around 6 am and sometimes i always feel groggy in the mornings. After taking this and letting a few minutes go by i could feel a significant change in my mood and energy.
Since this is a fat burner lets talk about weight lost. I started this product at 234.4 lbs and ended it at 227.2 lbs. Throughout the 20 days that i took this i did notice a nice change in my physique. I noticed my upper abs to show more defined and my lower have started to show some. I have not lost any strength and i could push myself just as hard in the gym. I am impressed with this product and would be interested in running it more to see the full extent of benefits over a longer period of time. Since at 3 caps one container only gets you 20 days i feel there would be even more significant of a change if it was ran 40 days.

While this product does produce results, they are going to come for a price. Not many 3rd party suppliers sell this and so you are required to buy direct from the producer, Myokem. On their site it retails for $49.99. This runs around .83 cents a serving but the dosing is 2-3 servings a day. If you only use 2/day than that will run you $1.66/day. If you take 3 than it will be about $2.49/day. This is a step price point depending on the dosage that is being used. Not sure how many people this may benefit but they just started giving 20% off to first responders/military.

Side Effects

The only side effect i had while running this was if i did not drink a glass of water with my dose in the morning. For some reason if i took this without drinking water than i would get a slight headache and a very warm sensation in my stomach. This was my fault though because it does state on the package to take with a glass of water. I did not feel the sweats many report on this but i did feel an overall warmer sensation when out in the cold.

Conclusion

Pyroxamine is a good choice for anybody looking to lose a few pounds but some may find it expensive if you take 3 servings per day.

August 2, 2015

• Made Me Sweat Through My Clothes While Sitting Still
  • Unpleasant Empty Feeling After Taking 2 Caps.

So 10 reviews on Pyroxamine so far and it looks like the entire A Team of Sr expert reviewers has been all over it. Tough act to follow. I had better have something new to say about it. I work out with my wife and she took it at the same time so this is partly a twofer review (not sure if that even allowed since she is not a member...).

This is a complex profile that clearly has had a lot of thought gone into it (or else Myokem is just hoping to overwhelm everyone with content that we'll buy into it all and convince ourselves it works great). But I think Myokem is one of the quality producers on the market and I believe the product is very well conceived. And the benzene ring logo and branding are cool - everyone agrees on that.

I'm not going to try to repeat the great job the other reviewers here have done of breaking down the profile and researching each one. Suffice to say its a complex product with a little caffeine (100mg), some naturally derived products and nootropics. i think Myokem's concept here was to make a fat burning product that works through a combination of:

a. appetite reduction
b. stimulants to aid fat burning (without just loading it with caffeine)
c. elevation of body temp to aid fat burning
d. maintains focus and energy - so you can work hard in the gym while cutting

And I believe they nailed it, with some caveats.

I took 2 caps about 7am with light breakfast, worked out at 11.30, took one more cap at 4pm. Wife took 1 cap around 10am with light food. A few days she took a 2nd cap in the afternoon but that got a bit too mucho mostly 1 cap per day. We both ran it for 4 weeks.

Here is where it get a bit complicated: About 5 days before starting Pyroxamine I started on D-Pol and Compound 20 (plus the usual creatine, BCAA, PWO and ZMA). Over the 4 weeks I had a recomp. I only dropped 1lb - from 210 to 209, but I dropped BF from 15% to 12% (calipers, remeasured several times). So did it work? Absolutely - but I dont know how much of the BF loss was due to Pyroxamine since Compound 20 is a recoup agent. I am absolutely sure the D-Pol worked - I saw muscle and strength gains immediately and have gone up an average of 20lbs on all big exercises. Wifey also lost BF (she doesn't want me to go near her with the calipers so dont know exactly) - and she ISNT on D-Pol or Compound 20 - so for sure the Pyroxamine burned BF. I guess she probably dropped 4-6% BF and she looks good.

I stopped taking Pyroxamine 3 days ago (more below) and since then i have lost another 1.5lbs - go figure. is the Compound 20 now starting to work? I do think the Pyroxamine was responsible for most or all of the 3% BF I lost in the 4 weeks.

At 12% BF, that is the lowest I have been since I was about 21. Yet I actually gained about muscle - i put on 6lbs lean muscle in a month and look a lot better. How can you put a price on that? Of course the D-Poal and BCAAs, other stuff all helped - maybe even Compound 20 helped - I'll find ut because I will continue on this stack for another month, without Pyroxamine. Anyway - at 3 caps/day, Pyroxmine is about $45 for a month - great deal.

Side Effects

First the dirty stuff. Both my wife and I needed to within handy distance of a bathroom when taking this. It got gradually better through the month but never really went away. Maybe her weight is all water? Nah - dont think so. Bt still - be aware if you are of delicate disposition.

More importantly, the Pyroxamine (at least in our case) had some other, little bit unpleasant side effects. I didn't feel the afternoon cap that much, but the double drop in the morning would often bring on a little bit unpleasant, jittery feeling with some slight nausea. It killed our appetite, which I think for us is a bit part of why it worked. (I wish it would have killed our appetite for booze - that would have been even more effective). And since my wife is a great cook, that was a bit of a downer. But if you want to lose BF you have to give up something, so I can't mark it down for that.

Last point is the sweats. I was soaked just sitting at my desk. We have had some hot weather recently here in CA, so taking it in a cooler time of the year would definitely help.

Conclusion

Pyroxamine definitely works. I think for us the biggest impact was appetite loss, which led to the BF loss. It also allows you to keep your hard earned muscle, since I was actually able to recomp on it. Thats a big deal. Because I was on other supps I can't say exactly how much of the benefit was down to Pyroxamine, but what I can say is that taking the stack I was on, I was able to recomp, and that was a huge win for me. After a month we had both had enough of the sides and came off it. But we will definitely use it again later in the year.

February 3, 2015

Pros:
 Cons:
  • Clean Energy
  • Strong Profile
  • Enhanced Mental Acuity
  • Elevated Mood
  • Curbed Appetite
  • Decent Thermo
  • Tolerance
  • Cost At Maximum Dosage
Time for another review! I was fortunate enough to be chosen by Myokem to put a log together for Pyroxamine, their “high performance lypolytic, thermogenic agent,” so thank you Myokem for having some great opportunities for SR users, great products, and a great presence here, and thanks Clipper for representing them so well!

Pyroxamine promises smooth, clean energy, appetite suppression, euphoric state of mind, accelerated fat loss, and razor-sharp mental focus. Let’s see how the ingredients stack up…

INGREDIENTS: B+

Yes, the two major categories are presented in proprietary blends as a “High Energy Matrix” and “Accelerated Lipo-Regulating Matrix,” but I can look past this for a few reasons: 1) The specific amount of caffeine (100mg) is fully disclosed; 2) The extracts are of the utmost potency; and 3) There are so many ingredients, a fully disclosed label would take up more space than there is on the bottle to begin with. Onto the specifics:

High Energy Matrix

Caffeine Anhydrous – benefits are well-documented, and make this a natural inclusion in any product of this category.
Pikatropin Picamilon (N-Nicotinoyl-R-Aminobutyric Acid) – an ingredient I only just recently became interested in, also featured in a number of pre-workouts. Apparently it crosses the blood-brain barrier and is converted into GABA and niacin, its constituent parts, which produce their own unique effects, including anxiolysis, increased blood flow, improved focus and memory, and so on.
Citicholine Sodium – another ingredient contributing to brain function, shown to help Alzheimer’s patients and stroke victims recover memory, focus, and blood circulation to the brain.
Theobromine – similar to caffeine in its energy-producing effects, but also effective as a vasodilator.
Hordenine HCl – purported to stimulate cardiovascular activity and metabolism, but research is limited and most animal trials involve subcutaneous injections.
N-Methyltyramine HCl – potential for cardiovascular stimulation, release of norepinephrine and gastrin, and increased lipolysis, but again research is limited.
Higenamine HCl – shown to relax some tissues, while stimulating the heart.
Huperzia serrata extract – the plant is commonly used as a nootropic agent, and to enhance blood circulation.
Black pepper extract – lots of benefits, and again included here as a potent extract
Rauwolfia vomitoria extract – has been shown to improve blood flow and circulation, while maintaining a relaxing effect.

Accelerated Lipo-Regulating Matrix

Caralluma fimbriata – suppresses appetite and may increase muscular endurance.
Olive leaf extract – has shown antioxidant and anti-inflammatory effects, but most research is inconclusive.
Bacopa monniera extract – antioxidant and anxiolytic, not much research in the way of lipolysis or other weight loss benefits.
Paradoxine Grains of Paradise extract – in the same family as ginger and shares a lot of chemical parts. In trials, it has shown increase in metabolic rate, but cold exposure and brown fat had to be present as well.
Evodia rutaecarpa extract – according to available research, this has to be where most of the thermogenic effect comes from, and it’s apparently similar to capsaicin in its action.

So, lots of stuff in this, and most of it makes a lot of sense. Part of me is more attracted to a supplement that excels at one or two things, than one that’s decent at many things, but I have to assume the people who formulated this profile have more experience and knowledge than I do. Still, the extracts are potent and pure, and the ingredient choices are bold but reasonable. Anyway, as long as the ingredients do what they’re supposed to do, that’s all that matters right? Which brings us to…

EFFECTIVENESS: B+

I think it would make a lot of sense to split this into categories based on the claims made on the label.

Smooth, Clean Energy – definitely experienced this throughout the life of the bottle, although as with most stimulants, the effects were much more prominent at first. What I appreciated about the energy Pyroxamine provides is that it seems to be multi-faceted, and long-lasting, because of the variety of stimulating ingredients. Graphically, the energy would be best represented as a steep upward curve that slowly tapers down over many hours, rather than a very sharp and short bell curve. No jitters or anxiety to speak of, probably due in no small part to the anxiolytic and nootropic ingredients.
Crushes Appetite – I would say more that it slightly curbs appetite. This effect was noticeable, but only just above the point where I’d call it placebo. Sometimes it didn’t even do this for me.
Euphoric State of Mind – this was another prominent effect that seemed to go hand-in-hand with the energy. On many mornings, I couldn’t keep from humming, or whistling, or moving around quite a bit to find an outlet for my giddiness. This and the energy alike were welcome with the late afternoon dose, which helped carry me through the end of my work day. I wouldn’t call it a “high” so much as a slight mood elevation.
Accelerated Fat Loss – I can’t really comment on this accurately, as I don’t have the body composition data necessary. However, by visual estimation I would say I leaned out a bit after nearly a month of taking this. I would also wager, according to the ingredients and their effects, that I burned at least a small amount more excess fat than I would have without taking this. At the very least, I think it helped keep some fat gain at bay when my diet was less than stellar.
Razor-Sharp Mental Focus – being a gentleman of smooth scalp, I know a thing or two about razors. Typically, the energy and mood lift was accompanied by a slight increase in focus and mental acuity, however I would not call it “razor-sharp.” Helpful? Sure. But not like what I imagine many strict nootropic agents on the market can produce.
Thermogenesis isn’t one of the claims, per se, though it is advertised as a “thermogenic agent.” This effect was quite noticeable on a few occasions, though it would creep up very subtly over time. I would find myself getting quite hot with limited physical activity, or even just sitting at my desk. I would not call this effect dependable, however, as it seemed quite fickle, and not very consistent with each dose.

In terms of measurable success, I started my run of this at 216lbs. and ended at 213lbs., with some apparent body fat loss, and no perceivable loss of strength or muscle mass. Nothing too crazy, but I felt as if I looked leaner, and my pants felt a bit looser as well. This is with a relatively clean diet (cleaner than usual for me) and consistent training. I did start to notice a much dryer appearance toward the very end, specifically around my shoulders and while flexing. I think with a full 8 week run, I would get some pretty awesome weight loss results, but my needs would make each bottle last only about 3 weeks, and I suspect I would continue to develop a tolerance to some of the ingredients.

DOSING: A-

Instructions are very clear on the label: one in the morning for a few days to assess tolerance, then an additional pill in the afternoon, and then maybe 2 in the morning if you need it, not to exceed 3 in one day. Pretty standard for anything with stimulants in it. The only thing that makes dosing slightly difficult (and it is ever so slightly), is that you have to take it on an empty stomach, but again that’s pretty standard for products of this category.

SIDE EFFECTS: B

I sometimes experienced some acid reflux and very nasty burps a few minutes after dosing. Not a huge bother, but still unpleasant. One of the ingredients (I think maybe bacopa monniera?) has actually been shown to cause stomach upset and nausea, and is therefore recommended to be taken with food. So there’s a bit of an issue there. It never caused me anything serious, but if you have a less agreeable stomach, you might have some problems.

I also noticed a pretty distinct crash that would come on maybe 3-4 hours after each dose. Not an issue with the evening dose obviously, but crashing in the middle of the day after the morning dose was pretty annoying. It wasn’t just a lethargic crash either (as many stimulant based products can cause) but it also involved a marked loss of focus and suppression of mood, perhaps because of the nootropic ingredients. I probably didn’t do myself any favors by taking the maximum dose, but it’s worth mentioning.

VALUE: C+

Looks to be about $35 from most vendors for 60 single capsule servings. As with any product, the value depends heavily on what you need. I think most users would find it necessary to jump up to 2 caps/day, which would result in about a month’s worth of a quality product for $35. Done deal.

For me, however, being quite tolerant of stimulants and working primarily in the evenings, 3/day was my sweet spot. If not for the warning on the label, I would have done 2 AM and PM, but warnings exist for a reason. I did often fall back down to 2 on non-training days, or weekends, but at an average of 3/day you only get 20 days, or $1.75 per day. You could substitute this for your morning coffee, reap some additional benefits, and not end up spending more money (if you’re someone who buys coffee every morning). But I’m not that someone, so for my particular circumstances, I would call the value just above average.

No matter which way you slice it, Myokem is developing a reputation of producing high-quality products that work the way they should. This is no exception. With a good diet and solid training routine, I am confident Pyroxamine could help propel you toward your goals.

Thanks for reading everyone. Have a great day!

January 21, 2015

Pros:
 Cons:
  • Great Appetite Suppressant
  • Superior Diet Support
  • Clean Energy
  • Wont Get 30 Days From Product If More Than 2 Capsday Is Needed
  • Cost At 3 Caps Per Day
Hey guys back again reviewing another weight loss supplement! A big thanks to Myokem Team for allowing me the opportunity to log and review this product.

Ingredient Profile - 9/10 solid list of products that are pretty well known and have ample study showing to help in weight loss.
Copy/Paste acti Energy Matrix 266 mg **
Caffeine Anhydrous (100 mg), Pikatropin™ Picamilon (N-Nicotinoyl-R-Aminobutyric Acid), Citicholine Sodium, Theobromine, Hordenine HCl, N-Methyltyramine HCl, Higenamine HCl, Huperzia serrata extract (std. min. 1% Huperzine A) (Club moss), Black pepper extract (std. min. 98% Piperine) (fruit), Rauwolfia vomitoria extract (std. min. 90% Rauwolscine) (root bark)

Accelerated Lipo-Regulating Matrix 340 mg **
Caralluma fimbriata herb powder, Olive leaf extract (std. min. 10% Oleuropein), Bacopa monniera extract (2:1) (herb), Paradoxine™ Grains of Paradise extract (std min. 12.5% 6-Paradol) (seeds), Evodia rutaecarpa extract (std. min. 98% Evodiamine) (berries)

I dont see it necessary to break down each item listed as it has been done in several of the other reviews. Again prop blends not a favorite but its to be expected, they do however give you the amount of caffeine which some wont even do that, props to Myokem for that.

Taste/Mixablity - none nice little green caps

Dosing - I took it something like this - 9/10 everything combined at 3 caps a day seemed to work well for me

Day 1 - 1 cap late evening
Day 2-5 - 2 caps, 1 in the am 1 in the afternoon
Day 6-21 - 3 caps per day spaced around 4 hours apart, I had to remember to take these at times but not a big deal, even taking them later in the evening didnt produce any issues with sleep, just dont consume a high stim PWO along with a cap or if you do expect some jitters.

Effectiveness - 8.5/10

6'-6"
Started at 322.2lbs
Finished at 315.8lbs
Total weight lost in 21 days - 6.4lbs or 0.3lbs/day

Diet was not good at first due to holiday and holiday hours at my gym my workouts suffered as well, I feel had I waited another week I would have seen better results. However during the entire run I felt good smooth energy that seemed to last without a total let down once it tailed off, which usually seemed to happen after about 3 hours. I would take one cap about every 4 hours up to my 3 caps per day. Me being the stim junkie I am this didnt stop my consumption of coffee or pre workouts. After one mishap early on I was more cautios with timing though because I landed a Pyro a bit to close to 2 scoops of Nitramine which made for some crazy jitters. All in all the stim effects were close to a cup of coffee.

Thermo effect I was really looking for something crazy on this after reading a couple of reviews that said it was crazy, for me this was not the case. Super low temps outside didnt help this at all, I do recall a couple of days after it being fairly cold and then going up to the 30's I had the A/C on in the car because I was sweating, so I know its there but I didnt see it all that often.

Appetite suppression was good I dont recall being hungry very often at all during this run, even when some very tempting things were available to me I still kept it fairly clean.

Value - 7/10

Value of this product I started on Tuesday December 30, 2014 and last dose was Tuesday January 20, 2014 giving me a total of 21 days, day 1 was 1 cap, day's 2-5 was 2 caps, day 6 on was 3 caps til finish. 21 days of a product hurts overall value quite a bit putting it around $1.62 roughly per day based on a $34.00 price tag at several online shops. For someone who could get the desired effects at 2 caps per day this would be a lot more appealing. Actually this is about the only downfall I see with this product, it seems to deliever quite well but for me personally having to take 3 caps a day to get what I want out of it really hurts, and had I started with 3 caps day 1 it would have peeled almost 2 days off the total making it $1.79 per day. Again this isnt terrible but when you are on a budget them pennies matter.

Side Effects -

Nothing negative here at all, aside from my own fault of taking a cap and following it to close with 2 scoops of nitramine which gave me some serious jitters. I had no issues sleeping, no crash, just good solid delievery of most of what is stated on the label, I didnt notice a lot in the way of Focus but everything else seemed to hit just fine.

In conclusion 6.4lbs down in 21 days is a good drop, the product seemed to work as stated, with my only drawback being for me to get the desired effects I wanted out of it I had to go with 3 caps per day which crushes the value. If a person can take 2 caps per day and get the same effects i feel it would be well worth the purchase.

Thanks again!

Overall
Overall
9.4
9.3
9.4
  December 19, 2014

Pros:
 Cons:
  • Great Appetite Suppressant
  • Wont Get 30 Days From Product If More Than 2 Capsday Is Needed

I have previously reviewed Pyroxamine in a video, but for those looking for a written breakdown of the product, read on! Thanks as always to Brandon at Myokem for sending this to our team to try out!

Ingredient Profile 9.6/10

The ingredient profile of Pyroxamine is nothing short of stellar and in my opinion, is one of the most thoroughly thought out ingredient lists that I've seen in the realm of thermogenics. First and foremost, it has caffeine anhydrous at only 100 MG per serving. I like the inclusion of the caffeine, but it is at a reasonable level that won't put you at that 'too much stim' feeling. Rather than relying strictly on stimulants, like it's pre-workout counterpart, Nitramine, it instead has several cognitive boosters including Pikatropin, N-Methyl-Tyramine and Huperzia Serrata. These all pay a crucial role in increasing mental focus, increasing neurotransmission and providing a focus enhancement. One final dual purpose ingredient for both mental focus and also improving muscle contractions is citicholine. One last little bonus in the area of mental cognition and regulation is bacopa monniera extract which is an effective nootropic agent known for its ability to enhance cognition and reduce anxiety, making this a well rounded nootropic based blend.

Stimulant wise, this product doesn't go over the top with crazy amounts of stims, but along with caffeine, it contains theobromine and higenamine which both have been shown to be potent vasodilator and bronchiodilators. It is known for being able to stimulate the heart without negatively impacting the central nervous system. The effect of the included stimulants hits hard and has a crash prevention mechanism with the inclusion of hornedine, to boot.

Since this is a thermo after all, there of course has to be consideration given to the fat burning ingredients. Starting out is rauwolfia vomitoria (also known as alpha yohimbe) which is an alpha2-adrenoceptor antagonist and the other primary thermo ingredient is evodia rutaecarpa extract. Hitting the thyroid side of things is olive leaf extract and it is also important to note that the nootropic ingredient of bacopa monniera extract can have a positive effect in this aspect as well. Finally, what good is a weight loss product if it doesn't have some appetite suppression properties. Carralluma fimbriata handles the appetite control pretty dang well.

All of the ingredients has a rhyme and a reason for inclusion and there was a lot of thought put into the formulation. There is certainly nothing missing that raises any complaints from me and I was pumped to see the final ingredient profile be just as good as it was hyped.

Effectiveness 9.4/10

Pyroxamine does just as it should. I started the cut for this review at 225 and over a very slow, cautious calorie deficit, ended up at 216, so just about 10 lbs down. Diet was on point, so it was pure fat loss and there wasn't any loss of strength. One of the most noticeable effects of this product is that you will in fact have a strong thermo effect as this stuff will have you sweating buckets at the gym, and often times outside of it as well. Diet and workout will always be key in a cut, but Pyroxamine made the process much easier. The appetite suppression was great but not to the overpowering effect of making it difficult to eat as a couple other products have done. Overall, very pleased with the effects and definitely made the cut easier.

Value 9.3/10

Straight forward, it is a very well priced product that delivers high quality ingredients for a reasonable price. There's no filler ingredients, everything has a purpose for being included and the effects it delivers are more than stellar. You'll be hard pressed to find a product that delivers as much as it promises for the price point.

Conclusion 9.5/10

Pyroxamine delivers in all areas across the board. A carefully selected and inclusive ingredient profile, undeniable effectiveness in the thermo effect and appetite suppression and a value that makes even the most value conscious consumers able to try it out, I would say that Pyroxamine is one of the most impressive thermos to date and the best released in 2014.

-AP

September 18, 2014

Pros:
 Cons:
  • Slight Euphoric Feeling
  • Clean Energy
  • Suppresses Appetite
  • Amplifies Bodyheat
  • Can Build Tolerance To Stims Quick
  • Made Me Sweat Through My Clothes While Sitting Still
------------

Claims

-------------------
Explosive Long Lasting Energy, Crushes Appetite, Euphoric State of Mind, Accelerated Fat Loss, Razor-Sharp Mental Focus

Ingredients

-------------
Pyroxamine consists of 2 major proprietary blends with many ingredients. This has been covered in other reviews, but if you’d like to read a short write up on each individual component, please go to the following link on the Myokem website:

Dosage

------------------
2 caps in the morning on an empty stomach, with an additional 1 cap to be taken 5-6 hours later. Not to exceed 4 caps in a 24 hour period.

As directed, I initially assessed my tolerance by taking a single capsule on day one. While I was able to feel some minor euphoric effect, it did little else. Over the next 3 weeks I played around with the dosing protocol a bit, but seemed to find the most benefit from just the single 2 cap dose on an empty stomach each morning.

--------------------
At the time of this writing, a 60 capsule bottle could be had for $37 on illPumpYouUp.com. I feel this is a very fair price for a quality thermogenic. That is of course assuming you can get a full month out of the bottle. However If you are someone who feels the need to take the maximum 4 cap dosage every day, you will only get 15 days out of this container which pushes the value significantly downward.

------------
Though I believe Pyroxamine to be slightly over-hyped in its advertising, it absolutely delivered on each claim. This is not a bad thing and actually is just common advertising strategy, but please let me explain by interpreting those claims printed on the bottle as they pertain to myself.

*Explosive Long Lasting Energy – I experienced long lasting energy during my workouts, but I wouldn’t say it was explosive. Was it more energy than I normally have? I honestly could not tell you. All I can say is that I personally did not experience any strength gains during my 4 week run whether it be a new 1RM or additional reps.

*Euphoric State of Mind and *Razor-Sharp Mental Focus – Both were very true initially, but the effects quickly diminished the longer I used this product. By the third week I don’t recall any benefit here. However, on the days I took a second dose in the afternoon, these mental effects were amplified very nicely by the PWO I was drinking.

*Crushes Appetite – My appetite was never what I would consider “crushed”. I would say it was mildly controlled for a few hours after dosing. One thing I really noticed was that even though I may have been hungry, once I started eating, I became full very quickly and could not eat the normal portions I was used to consuming. This is certainly a good thing when trying to lose weight.

*Accelerated Fat Loss – No hype here. This one is very true and quite honestly the most important quality for a product of this type. Over 4 weeks I lost a total of 5 pounds. 1 pound being water with the remaining 4 pounds being body fat, as measured by a Tanita Body Composition Analyzer. I honestly feel I could have done much better here if I was a little tighter with my food choices. However, I’m an average middle-aged man, living an average family-man life, as it comes my way one day at a time. With a never ending barrage of birthdays, holidays and family get-togethers, 5 pounds lost is a worthy success to me!

-----------

Side Effects

-------------
As with any quality thermogenic I have taken, there was a very noticeable increase in body heat and sweating shortly after dosing.

-----------

Final Words

-------------
Myokem has done an excellent job of creating a quality thermogenic fat burner that will not stim you out. It is also very forgiving when stacked with additional supplements like a pre-workout that may also contain stimulants.

Keep in mind however that this is not a magic pill. A responsible diet and workout routine will always be more effective than any single supplement. However, if you’ve got the extra scratch and want a supplemental boost to help you on your journey, Pyroxamine is a great choice to help you achieve your fat loss goals.

For more information about my 4 week run with Pyroxamine, please check out my overly detailed SR journal which contains more data than you can shake a stick at.

September 4, 2014

Pros:
 Cons:
  • Great Appetite Suppressant
  • Unstoppable Workouts
  • Slight Stomach Issues
Alright this is a 1st review here goes. I got the chance to run Myokems fairly new fat burner thanks to Clipper and Hulkish and the guys over at Myokem. It started off a little rocky(see log) but after a few tweaks here and there it was off and running.

Ingredient Profile-9-
Its a pretty goo list of things they threw into this and im not gonna pretend I know what they all do, but they kept the caffeine on the lower side from some other fat burners I have tried an added in a few other things. I really like this I hate seeing 200+ mg of caffeine in some things these days I just don't tolerate that much very well.

Effectiveness-9.5
I'll break this down into a couple of different categories on what it claims to do on the bottle.

Focus/Energy-10- This stuff always got me in that tunnel vision state of mind and kept me rolling through the entire workout. I was on a low carb diet so this was key for me. Also there were a few days when I would have a headache and this would completely erase it an have me ready.

Appetite Control-9 Another shining aspect. being on low carb and under maintenance calories normally you feel like poo and cant wait till your next boring meal. I honestly forgot to eat on a couple different occasions in the afternoon and would wake up middle of the night to grab a healthy snack or some BCAAs.

Thermo effect-7- This was the only aspect I wasn't really blown away by. I could feel it there but never did I just sweat buckets or get that really warm feeling on the verge of uncomfortable that ive felt on some others in the past.

Side Effects-8 The 1st day I took this I got so sick I couldn't function for the whole day but after tweaking my timing and putting a little food in my stomach I never had any more problems.

Value-8 Unless you get this on a sale your gonna pay around 35 bucks which from the results I got seem totally worth it. If you clean up your diet and put in the work a month is all you need to shed some significant weight with this.

Overall I would defiantly use this again an have suggested it to a few people. Started the bottle at around 200 lbs and ended at 187 didn't lose a lot of muscle at all and strength stayed for the most part. Cutting 13 lbs and a couple pct. BF in a month along with keeping most of your strength is a sure fire win in my book.