Nitramine Reviews

By: Myokem

ARTICLES

Nitramine is a Pre-Workout manufactured by Myokem. It is designed to help provide a pre-training advantage by increasing mental focus, muscle performance, endurance and blood flow. This creates an environment optimal for increasing muscle mass and losing body fat.

June 16, 2017

• Good Focus

I'm a husband and father and workout to improve my strength and stay in shape. Over the past five years I have worked my butt off to trim down from 345 pounds to where I sit now at 215 pounds. Most of this was through diet and programs like P90X. I am now more focus and determined to get down to around 190 pounds and really solid. I usually workout 4 times a week and currently running the 2 Suns 531 Program.

The formula on this has changed over the years from my understanding. What I am currently using is comprised of:

VasoPlasmic Power Matrix 5.1g which includes:
    Betaine Anhydrous 2g
    Beta Alanine 1.6g
    L-Carnitine L-Tartrate 1g
    Agmatine Sulfate 500mg

High Energy Matrix 505mg which includes:
    Caffeine Anhydrous 175mg
    Pikatropin, Cognizin Citociline, Theobromine, Hordenine HCI, N-Methyltyramine, Higenamine HCI, Huperzia serrata extract (std. min 1% Huperzine A)(club moss), Bioperine Black pepper extract (std. min. 95% Piperine)(fruit)

The flavor I have is dragon fruit and it's very subtle with a slight citrus flavor. It's not the best, but I just drink it quick as I add it to about 12 ounces of water. The flavor would probably be stronger if I went with the directed 4-8 ounces. The product mixes perfect and without any strange neon colors so it doesn't stain any of my shaker bottles.

First off I like to use products that are lower in stimulants which is what initially attracted me to this item. It contains 175mg of caffeine which is just enough to get me going, but won't have me feeling overly jittery. I can do about 250mg of caffeine before I start to feel uncomfortable. I was also interested because it contains a number of focus based ingredients in Cognizin and Pikatropin (currently banned by FDA). Those are both a part of Prop Blend which I was not happy about, but with that Prop blend being 505mg and those two right behind the 175mg of caffeine I knew it was just fairy dust sprinkles of the stuff in the mix. The focus factor definitely kicks in when you are in a gym full of people and trying to concentrate on what you're doing and keep up with which set you're on. I usually wear headphones to drown out all the extra noise and one time forgot to charge mine and they died halfway through my workout. No problem, this had me locked in and I was able to finish up just the same. It's a great product to use and I definitely felt the energy kick in. I did start to add an additional 2g of Beta Alanine 6g Citrulline Malate to the mixture to get a better complete preworkout formula. I bought those two in bulk and added them in as needed.

I got this on a half price deal at esupplements so the price was great at around $15 for 30 servings.

Side Effects

None besides a really good workout.

Conclusion

I like Nitramine and with the addition of a couple of items like citrulline and beta alanine I was able to make it into a complete preworkout for my needs. The only other flavor is Havana Sunrise and I look forward to trying that next. This is a nice formula and good for anyone like myself that wants a stimulant kick, but doesn't want the crash that comes with some of the higher stim products. The focus portion of the blend is definitely something to take into account as well.
    • Dragon fruit: 7/10

9.3
      August 1, 2016

• Great Training Support

(About yourself, 1-3 sentences maximum)
      I am a young engineering student/self-proclaimed pre-workout enthusiast who has been lifting for 3 years. I have spent many long hours researching ingredients on examine.com, AJSM studies, and related websites, as well as versing myself in what clinical, effective doses are. I am 5'9 and 178 lbs at 13% bodyfat, and have been lean-bulking for the past 3 years of my life, slowly recomping eating around my maintenance level (or above) and I found supplementreviews.com in an effort to find scientific/evidence/personal experience based reviews instead of hype and marketing.

Betaine! One of my favorite ingredients. Studies have shown it increases strength and endurance, and it has 2 grams of it, definitely a big enough dose to reap the benefits of it, just shy of the golden 2.5 gram amount proven in studies. Still a fair amount more than most other preworkouts featuring it.

Beta-Alanine, everyone knows about this guy. 1.6 grams, bottom of the clinically effective range, so I docked it a little bit under the "value" section. It still is effective at 1.6 grams, just wish it was 3.2!

Agmatine: 500 mg, Nitramine (by my understanding) isn't meant to be a pump pre, more of a "stim" pre so this is the token pump ingredient. Bottom of the general range of effective doses manufacturers use, but still far more of a pump than you would get going into the gym dry.

ENERGY/FOCUS INGREDIENTS: Caffeine (175 mg, not too much at first glance, til you see the boatload of other stims and "focus" ingredients) with Theacrine since they work symbiotically so to speak, as well as Theanine, Hordenine, Hygenamine. All of these stims to me personally, make me sweat like crazy. I remember trying the original formula of this back when they had rauwolscine, and it isn't as bad as the original but this one will still make you drenched in sweat 5 minutes into the workout. Also has ALCAR, N-Acetyl-L-Tyrosine, Theobromine, and Huperzine (one of my favorites! and also rumored to be the herb that inspired the "super drug" after in the movie Limitless even though that is a gross exaggeration lol)

Nitramine has a passion fruit flavor which I actually really like. A few of my friends who aren't as into fitness as I am have tried Nitramine and said it tastes really good. It's definitely not too sweet, and you can taste a little bitterness from the active ingredients. One thing I will say is the flavor is around a 8.5/10 when cold but a 6.5/10 when room temperature. Mixes just fine, and 1 scoop is more than enough to get you going. Also worth mentioning in this section, it doesn't have artificial food coloring in it, which I appreciate dearly. Food coloring is pretty pointless and not beneficial to our health in any way, so.

Let me just say, I have tried a lot of pre workouts. Momentum Nutrition's Catalyst, Pre JYM, White Flood, Hyde, Nitraflex, Assault, 1MR Vortex, C4, True Grit Pre, Pump Igniter, nothing compares to this. The focus in this pre is truly in a league of its own. It's the type of focus where you can just look at yourself in the mirror across the weight room while listening to your music, and your eyes kind of go out of focus for a quick second and you just feel incredibly amped for your next set. I'm sorry for the terrible anecdotal example, but this seriously gets me "in the zone." I get hyped up and want to lift, and am so motivated to lift. I'm not shaky like the time I tried DMAA, I'm just focused and feel like I can breathe easily and have a lot of energy and endurance and untapped strength. Nitramine helped me hit a lot of new PRs (small, 5-10 lb increases) when I was plateaued, without changing my diet or anything. I am a HUGE proponent of this and I recommend it to my friends, even those who aren't very dedicated to fitness. You will feel more stimmed out than the weak "big name" pres like C4 or Assault, or even Pre JYM, but there's something about the ingredient combination that really gets you going. You go intro freight train mode. Pumps are alright, not as great as if you were to take 6g of bulk citrulline malate before a workout, but the veins pop through decently. Definitely helps slow down exhaustion as well.

Most places sell Nitramine for anywhere from 30-35 dollars for 30 servings, and I know people who can take half a scoop and get good energy from it still (just skimping on some of the performance enhancing aspects of betaine, beta alanine etc). I even found a vendor on ebay selling 30 servings for 21 dollars. I think it is a lot better price for the results than most other pres, only reason I knocked value down is because there is 1.6 g of beta alanine when there could be 3.2. Technically still enough BA to be effective but not in the true clinical dose.

Side Effects

Nitramine will make you sweat, a ton. Even a few hours after you finish working out. Also it will wire you because of the 5-6 stims. I'm not too affected by stims but I can't sleep if I take this within 5 hours of my bed time. I work out in the morning so for me it's not an issue, but for others it may be.

Conclusion

If you're looking for insane energy and focus but don't want to deal with DMAA jitters or the "danger" this is a great option. Good for endurance, focus, energy, and strength. Decent pumps, but definitely an energy-centered pre workout. I recommend greatly!

January 27, 2016

• Cough When Opening Container

A little about myself, I'm an NGA pro natural bodybuilder and have been lifting since 2012. I follow flexible dieting and I'm currently bulking as part of my offseason plans as I look to compete once again next year. I first heard about this pre-workout through Stack3d.com as it took the title of pre-workout of the year (2014). Instantly, I was curious so I wanted to know more about what folks actually thought about it, so that's when I discovered SR through forums and websites like priceplow.com. I wanted to share my reviews on Myokem Nitramine simply because it's a dependable pre-workout. I really like the direction of the company and I'm excited to see them grow over time. I plan on doing a review on another favorite pre-workout of mine Pulse by Legion so look out for that as well.

I don't have much to say here. All the ingredients in the VasoPlasmic Power Matrix weren't at all alarming in any sense and more so expected them to be there. As for the High Energy Matrix, I raised a couple eyebrows. Picamilon seemed to be the most interesting as it's now banned not entirely sure why either so who knows. Overall, I hate that it's part prop blend, but at least the caffeine amount was disclosed. Solid. 8/10

Taste
      Excellent taste. I really enjoyed the Dragon Fruit flavor. It doesn't taste chalky like some other pres and that alone makes a huge difference. 9/10

Mixability
      No complaints here. 9/10

One heaping scoop works, but a scoop and a half to two scoops is more ideal, especially to get some of those clinically effective dosages (beta-alanine) 7.5/10

Dosing will relate to the effectiveness, but personally I have to say that a heaping scoop is working for me at the moment, in the past two scoops has been a bit too much for me. I would admit it begins to phase out for me on the final third on my longer workouts that last over an hour, but it performs as expected for my shorter workouts. I've noticed extreme focus with this product and feel it every time I take it. I've achieved some great pumps while taking Nitramine, especially if my mood is where it needs to be. I didn't feel any jitters at any point which was great. I really like that it is a relatively low stim product (150mg caffeine per scoop), but it still produces like high stim product. 8.5/10

I was able to find it under a great deal, but that's most likely due to it being the old formula. The new formula (post-picamilon) is right up there with the standard market pricing. Solid 7.5/10

Side Effects

I can't say that I've noticed any side effects from taking Nitramine.

Conclusion

In summary, Nitramine is a great pre-workout. It's not the hardest hitting, if that's what you're looking for, but I would still place it in that top echelon of pres because even being low stim, it's very effective. Again, everyone is different and everyone will respond to it differently. I noticed significant focus, great pumps, and lots of energy. For me, it delivered.

Overall
      Thanks to Myokem for sending it out!
        April 20, 2015

Pros:
       Cons:
      • Smooth
      • Wanted A Bigger Jolt.
      Alright long time due is this review for the people over at Myokem. Myokem is a great company and has been really good to the people here at SR.com.
      I was looking forward to trying this one out, I had heard so many good things about how strong and great it worked.
      After my full tub run I was still waiting for that big kick in the gym I had heard about.

Profile.

Theobromine
      Hordenine
      N-Methyl-Tyramine
      Higenamine HCl
      Huperzia serrata extract (std. min 1% Huperzine A) (club moss)
      Black pepper extract (std. min. 99% Piperine)
      Rauwolfia vomitoria extract (std. min. 90% Rauwolscine) (root bark)

OTHER INGREDIENTS

Natural & Artificial Flavors, Silica, Sucralose

Dosing and taste
      I used this at one scoop for almost the whole tub, toward the end I went in with almost 2 scoops.. As SD mentioned. Really heavy scoops. I had the new dragon fruit and I was expecting a slightly different taste, It was not bad but I was hoping for a more fruity taste or something. It was like it was a strong powerful taste for a sec but goes away very quickly. It always mixed really easy and quick.

Effectiveness 7.8
      Now this is not a bad rating , I am rating this based on 1 scoop serving, which I feel is how a product should work. If they say one scoop serving, then it should perform at that level. I never got the big kick that others have mentioned from this. I will say it was strong in the sense I had some great energy and just felt a good pick me up for the gym . It did seem to help with recovery between sets. Maybe I was just expecting a bigger jolt or something from this due to all the hype on the forums here. I had some serious tingles from this every single time I used it which is something I really like feeling in a PWO. I feel this is a good solid clean PWO that is not stim loaded to the gills like others such as Stimul8. Which if you have ever used that you know what I mean. I suggested this one to my sister and a few others because if you look at the Profile you will see this is a no joke loaded PWO. But for me It was just leaving me wanting something more.

Value 8
      This is on par with what a good PWO should be priced at. Around 29 - 35 bucks for 30 true servings is a solid price

Overall 8
      Myokem makes great products while using proven ingredients and this is no different. I would like to see a couple more flavor choices though.
      Like I said I have suggested this brand to several people as I do feel this will be great for someone new to working out .

Overall
      Thanks to Myokem for sending it out!
        March 19, 2015

• Pricey
      • Heart Palpitations

Nitramine was a product that I had been wanting to try for a long time. Myokem has a strong reputation with the supplementreview community so my expectations for this product was high. After completing my run with Nitramine I can honestly say that I bit off more than I could chew.

The dragon fruit flavor tasted really good I really enjoyed how unlike most prew orkouts drinks this one did not leave a weird after taste in my mouth. There were times I forgot to add the wisk ball to my shaker cup and Nitramine still mixed perfectly fine with no problems. I split my dose up in half simply because one scoop all at once was too much so I used a 1/2 scoop 30 minutes prior to training and another 1/2 scoop 30-45 minutes into training.

The purpose in all pre workouts is to give you an extra kick to intensify your workouts. With Nitramine you can expect more than just that.
      I was so impressed with this product I had a few members of my squad try Nitramine. The first thing they all said was was the energy rush reminded them of the original jacked3d but without the hard crash. Only complaint any of them had was the beta alanine tingles.

Energy

As of late I have not been a fan of pre workout supplemnts that provides a crazy rush of energy I prefer the performance approach. With that said I can't knock Nitramine for being extremely potent. The very first time I took Nitramine I took a whole scoop all at once and man was my ADHD tendencies at a all time high. My mind and body was racing 100mph to some this may sound good but for me I began experiencing heart palpitations. This caused me to cut my workout short, but by splitting the dose in half I was able still get all the benefits of Nitamine.

Focus

This is probably the most important thing I look for in a pre workout does it help me stay in the zone. Nitramine defenitley hits the mark in this department, I found myself losing track of the time while I was in the gym simply because I was just that focused.

Even though Nitramine works like a charm in my opinion it is a little expensive. If you shop around you will see this product selling for as low as $29.99 for 30 servings. For me a pre workout supplement isnt a must have supplement so cant justify spending a dollar or more a day for this product. That's just my personal preference, for alot of people pre workout supplements are a must have so in that situation Nitramine is worth the price.

Side Effects

Heart palpitations

Conclusion

Thank you to the Myokem team for giving me a chance to try out Nitramine. I f I could give the Myokem team any feed back it would be to add a quality creatine source to this product. If they add creatine at its effective dose to this product I believe the value for Nitramine would significantly increase.

February 4, 2015

• Made Me Shake
      • Needed 2 Scoops

I guess it is believeable to consider myself a connoisseur of fitness industry supplements. Well, maybe because I've taken hundreds of supplements, from the greatest that ceased to exist to the ones that are so terrible, you cannot finish a container... Some of them are so "meh" that they are not even worth my time reviewing. I've also encountered the dilemma of what is truly helping me during my weights sessions, acquire gains, improve performance or is only draining my pockets and filling me with poison. I've learned through all these years of tasting, enjoying, puking, throwing away and buying again which ones are reallly worth my money.

Nitramine is simply another PWO in the supplement industry, but there are a lot of factors and characteristics of this supplement that are worthy of a review and discussion of its effectiveness. Not all of them are positive, but overall the supplement delivers as promised.

The fitness supplement industry jargon are powerful agents to the uninitiated and unwilling mind to acquire knowledge. They fool the young, old, eager and desperate wills with promises of remarkable "gains" and charlatanry... and Nitramine is walking that thin line between the supplement B.S. and valid information.

Now you may wonder, why do I say all this about supplements? Well, it is very simple. Nitramine's ingredient profile is composed of the mythical "MATRIX" of ingredients we see in a lot of supplements. However, they have not fallen into the B.S. of masking everything under a propietary blend on at least a portion of the supplement facts. The first Matrix is called "VasoPlasmic Power Matrix" with 5.1g of total amounts of active ingredients; it contains a generous serving of Beta Alanine, Betaine, L-Carnatine and Agmatine and it disclouses the amount of each ingredient. I am truly pleased they have disclosed the amounts of these ingredients because I like to know how much I get of the "stuff" that actually works everytime, regardless if it comes in Supplement X, Y or Z.

On the other hand, their "High Energy Matrix" is mostly a blend of a lot of fluffy stuff that we, supplement junkies, are familiar with. Nitramine discloses the amount of caffeine it contains (150 mg); it also has citcholine, pikatromin, theobromine, Huperzine-A and Rauwolfia among other herbs. All of these ingredients are known for either their stimulatory effect on the CNS or temporarly improving cognitive effeciency. Although, I would truly like to know the exact amounts of each one of these ingredients, the overall amount of 482 mg, including the 150mg of caffeine in it, at least gives me some relief that the other ingredients may be properly dosed since you really don't need as much from some of them, to get the desire effect. In addition, I am glad that they didn't name it something like "HyperCognitive and Perfomance Inducement Matrix." That type of B.S. simply turns me off from most supplements as I just see them as a silly and overdone marketing gimmick with a misleading purpose.

There is very little to say about this supplement in regards to this aspect. It mixes extremely well and it tastes good. It goes down easy and there is no disgusting after-taste. I love the fact that it is not heavy on dyes like Cellucor's C4 because they make me nauseous, regardless of how tasty the supplement is.

I got Dragon fruit and I personally didn't know how Dragon fruit tasted like, but if it tastes like Nitramine, it must be a damn tasty fruit. You don't need to constantly beat the poo out of your shaker bottle to completely mix the ingredients and all I needed was one scoop to get results.

I am satisfied knowing that the effective dosage, even according to Myokem, is only scoop. I never needed to go beyond that and this made the supplement last much longer. However, they could get more flavors. Not really for my sake, but for all the pu$$ies that complain about this silly factor.

It doesn't matter what I said before, what matters is how it works. I can simply state that Nitramine is an effective PWO that delivers the effectiveness of each individual ingredient in its' tube.

The first time I took it, I made the mistake of taking one full scoop and it was definitely a full five-finger slap, Rick James style, on my face. The Beta-A sensation was pretty damn strong and it lasted much longer than it has in other supplements with the same ingredient. I reduced the dosage to half and I still got a really good effect from it, but I increased it little by little until I reacher one scoop.

Nitramine kicks in quick and the rush is exuberant combined with sound and lasting focus. I personally loved the focus part because even though I was done with my workout, I would still feel its effects when I would get home. So I simply decided to keep on using its effects while I was studying or preparing to teach the next day. However, I never really felt any difference in regards to a skin-tearing pump while on this. I would still get the same effects as if I was not taking anything.

I would like to add that when I was taking Nitramine, I was during one of the most mentally draining times of my life. I was doing my 12 week, student-teaching seminar to finish of my B.S. in Elementary Education and believe when I say that being a teacher of 27 kids is a job that you take home, whether you want to or not. Additionally, I had to work on my assigenments and to put a cherry on top of this, I was not getting paid lol. Why do I need to add this? Well, every single damn day I came home exhausted and unwilling to do jack poo. I didn't even want to go to the gym, but Nitramine would at least wake me up and give me enough energy to get through a gym session and still get my school stuff done afterwards. Funny to say that after I ran out of Nitramine, I stopped going to the gym for the remaining time of my student-teaching.

There are four things I am considering for the value. The price, servings, availability and effectiveness of the supplement. Nitramine is higher than your average PWO, but I don't think is nothing way out of hand. There are plenty of reasons why they have put that price on Nitramine and I hope that at least one of them is the quality of ingredients. It contains 30 real servings and each serving weighs a total of 6g. The total amount of active ingredients is 5.582 g, leaving very little space for B.S fillers and this is perhaps the reason why you only need one scoop. Nitramine is now available in a lot more online retailers than it was a few months ago. However, the most influential reason for a good value for Nitramine is simply how effective the supplement was at delivering its promise of energy and focus... although, the pumps were non-existant.

Side Effects

I personally considered this a very strong supplement in regards to its stimulatory effect. It woke me up and it gave me substantial energy to start and finish a good workout. However, I would get some serious anxiety jitters because of the rauwolfia in it. I usually avoid taking this herb because it really screws up my mood, the anxiety lurks into my sleep and I end up waking up several times at night. Nitramine does not disclose how much it has, but I cannot state that it may have too much because everybody reacts very differently to this herb and some people would have to take a lot more Yohimbe to get those side effects.

The side effects were less pronounced as my tolerance improved, but I would still have a hard time falling asleep.

Conclusion

Nitramine is not a game changer in the supplement industry, but it definitely has what it takes to compete and beat a lot of popular brands that simply rely on heavy and strong marketing strategies. Myokem made the honest effort to include the amounts for some of the most important ingredients, it is properly and fairly dosed in each serving. The taste and mixability of the product are definitely a plus and the price is reasonable when you consider the effectiveness of the product. Even though I didn't see a difference in my pump, it gave me some minor insomnia and how I would get some anxiety; I still believe that Nitramine is an excellent option for somebody looking for serious energy, stamina and sound focus to get you through a rigorous workout... I would buy again.

January 21, 2015

• Needed 2 Scoops
      Back again with another preworkout review. Looking into Myokem's Nitramine. I must say this product has some really great comments and a lot of followers on SR, I was really excited to dive into this one.

Ingredient Profile - 8/10 solid list of highly studied products
      Copy/Paste Acti Power Matrix 5.1 g **
      Betaine Anhydrous 2.0 g **
      Beta Alanine 1.6 g **
      L-Carnitine L-Tartrate 1.0 g **
      Agmatine Sulfate 500 mg **

High Energy Matrix 482 mg **
      Caffeine Anhydrous (150 mg), Pikatropin™ (picamilon), Citicholine, Theobromine, Hordenine HCl, N-Methyltyramine, Higenamine HCl, Huperzia serrata extract (std. min 1% Huperzine A) (club moss), Black Pepper Extract (std. min. 98% piperine) (fruit), Rauwolfia vomitoria extract (std. min. 90% Rauwolscine) (root bark)

Again typical with the prop blend but again props to Myokem they do disclose the total amount of caffeine in their product.

Taste - 8/10

Interesting flavor which I enjoy

Mixability - 7.5/10

Always some small super bitter chunks left at the end otherwise mixed up really well

Dosing - 6/10

1 scoop for most but for me to get what I am looking for out of it I was taking 2 scoops, if I didnt I would crash before the end of my workout, literally yawning and super sleepy.

Effectiveness - 6/10

This falls in with dosing, to get the energy I was wanting from a PWO I had to 2 scoop this which really killed it for me. On one scoop I would get a light tingle from the beta alanine and then near the 2/3 mark of my workout I would start to yawn and get sleepy. 2 scoops this didnt happen so for me personally I feel it was a bit weak, which was a suprise being as so many people give it really high reviews.

Value - 7/10

As far as PWO's go the cost is right there with them all, and if its doing what you want it to with one scoop perfect but for me I was using 2 scoops most of the way through which killed it for this product

Side Effects -

Only negative I can say with this one is it didnt seem to last in my system, I would find myself searching for more where there wasnt anything left.

In conclusion for me this product was just not what I was hoping for, I saw some really great comments all over about this stuff and had really high hopes for it. I would venture to say I would reccomend it but not my first choice for sure, I'm in the market for that insane animal like energy which this didnt seem to give me like I was hoping for. I hate to knock a product but for me this one didnt deliever.

Overall
      Overall
      9.5
        January 20, 2015

• Cough When Opening Container

483mgs might sound small for an entire energy complex that promises to deliver as much as Nitramine does, but it delivers. They use top quality ingredients.

I like the taste, especially when only mixing with 4 ounces of water.
      For the most part, it mixes well. There is a little residue left over at the bottom of the bottle.
      I like the size of the dosage. It fits well into a fill and go funnel.

Nitramine is VERY effective. It gives you energy to keep going for those endurance workouts. The focus you experience when you have a scoop is incredible. The best part was that I have never experienced a crash from this.

It is a little on the expensive side, but it is worth it. You really get a bang for your buck.

Side Effects

I accidentally inhaled the first time that I opened the container and I was coughing for a while.

Conclusion

Myokem really outdid themselves in making an excellent pre-workout supplement. It is worth every penny.

October 1, 2014

• Cough When Opening Container
      Sorry for the delay on this. I received 20-25 sample packs of this along with a tub and I used all the sample packs 1st only to receive less than stellar results. Well, not less than stellar, but nothing compared to the hype that was being written about this pre-workout. To be fair, I had just come off a great run with the PreOG and sampled with random sample packets afterwards so my adrenal glands were fatigued and I could tell. I would take Nitramine, pop in my earbuds and try to go to work but that energy and explosiveness would fade soon leaving me with focus (pretty good focus I admit) but that’s it. I suppose that was enough because I was determined that whether I was “feelin it” or not I was gonna finish these workouts.

Ingredient profile: A
      Prop Blend aside this profile is legit and has all the makings of a profile that just should make any one of us kill it each and every time. I took that dreaded 30 day break of cycling off everything, pwo’s included and I felt much more refreshed so I gave this a shot and had good, but not killer workouts.

Effectiveness: B-
      I considered breaking this down into 2 categories (before my break and after my break) but it’d be unfair to do so. I was eager to try this but dumb to take this while being fatigued so I will break this down into some sub-categories of what Myokem claims what Nitramine will give you.

• More muscle mass and less fat : I did indeed gain more muscle mass and lose fat but I give more credit to my workout plan where my goal was to do so as I was working out 5-6days a week, hitting legs 2x a week and keeping my diet in check. I’m not gonna discount this as there are some ingredients in here I’m sure which help aid in those results

• Increased strength and endurance: I honestly believe that my strength and endurance went up tremendously when I took the Pre-OG pwo than it did on this. However to come back from 30 days of nothing, I feel my strength stayed on par with this. I was eating more so that may have something to do with it but my endurance on this was incredible.

• Increased testosterone: It’s impossible to tell. To be fair and unbiased I didn’t dig deep and find the claims Myokem promised until after I finished this so I had no idea this would even do that.

• Super human mental clarity: I wouldn’t call it super human but I would call it better than most. Some may roll their eyes when comparing the 2 ingredient profiles but if you read my Pre-OG review then you would think that that pre gave me the super human mental clarity. I’m by no means saying that Pre-OG is a better pwo than this but this shows that what works best for some may not work best for others & vice-versa.

Value: A-
      I only give it and A- because you can find some good pwo’s out there in the mid to upper $20 range or pwo’s that cost just as much as this but have more servings. But for the price, profile, need for only 1 scoop and consistency of this product this blows Pre-OGs 20 servings per container outta the water but falls slightly below the value of the others I mentioned at the beginning of this section.

Overall: B

In my opinion this didn’t live up to the hype but it was consistent. The energy, endurance and focus were good (with the focus getting a slight nod above the others) but none were great. The energy was hit-and-miss and sometimes the energy, endurance and focus never really synced, but when it did OH MAN! Speaking of endurance I’d compare my endurance on this to that which I got off of Jack3d Mirco and synced with the focus, this just made me want to push on even more even when the energy wasn’t there. For all you guys that like flavor and stuff, the dragonberry flavor was unique yet refreshing and never got old but beware of that cough upon opening. That did get old. Oh that cough!

August 23, 2014

• Good Focus
        Hello members, up for review today is Myokem's Nitramine. Thanks to the reps for supplying some ERs this pre workout. Myokem is a relative new comer to the industry and has been making some great products. Also two of SRs own are reps, the hulk and clipper.

Ingredients 9.0 This is a solid and and proven profile, all of the ingredients are effectively dosed. The core ingredients have no proprietary blends. Everything here is exactly what you need. Quality ingredients. Highlights of the ingredient listing is for each scoop:

2.0g Betaine
        1.6of Carnosyn Beta Alanine
        500mg of Agmatine Sulfate
        1.0g L-Carnitine L-T
        482mg of a prop high energy matrix. Includes
        Caffeine Anhydrous (150 mg), PikatropinTM Picamilon, Citicholine, Theobromine, Hordenine, N- Methyltyramine, Higenamine HCl, Huperzia serrata extract (std. 1% Huperzine A)(club moss), Black pepper extract (std. 99% Piperine), Rauwolfia vomitoria extract (std. min 90% Rauwolscine)(root bark)

There are dyes but they are not too not heavy at all. I love the ingredient listing it is exactly what you need and the high-energy matrix even at one scoop really delivers

Dosing: One scoop will deliver the serving of ingredients. 30 total servings.

Effectiveness 9.0: Looking at energy and pump separately.

Energy: 9.5: This may be one of the best a pre-workouts for energy at one scoop, not overly cracked out, not overly stimmed, no jitters but clean consistent energy with every time I used this product. I never had to go over one scoop. I did go over one scoop once or twice to gauge the added effectiveness and I noticed no discernible difference. Overall an extremely great energy product.

Pump/performance 8.5- With 500mg of agamtine and 1.6g of beta alanine this is a great mix of performance and pump. At 500 mg the Agmatine is effectively dosed. I have had better a pump products in a pre-workout although this is by no means bad. The mix of energy and pump make this product definite go to pre-workout

Taste 10: Dragon fruit - This tasted great and was very smooth. May be the best tasting pre-workout out there very unique flavor and supersmooth.

Value 9.0: At only $30 plus shipping, it is priced at market price for 30 servings. You won't have to go over 1 scoop in my opinion.

Conclusion 9.0: This is a great tasting, great energy and solid pump based pre-workout. It is priced effectively and should be a staple in everybody's workout bag. Check it out!!