Liver Fix Reviews

By: Myogenix

Growth Enhancers > Cycle Support
Liver Fix is a Cycle Support Product manufactured by Myogenix. It is meant to be taken when using synthetic hormone products to help protect the body's internal organs, decrease blood pressure and prevent excess water retention along side helping with overall health.

Overall
Overall
  August 13, 2012

Pros:
 Cons:
  • No Liver Failure
  • Added Joint Support
  • Superb Ingredients
  • Extremely Effective
  • Best In Its Class
  • Heart Burn
  • Excessive Pills
  • Bad Aftertaste
For my cycle of a very harsh pro hormone (superdrol) stacked with winnabol, I used Liver Fix to help me stay cleaned out. I have to note, I did not get any blood work done before or after my cycle so I have no actual proof of the effectiveness of this product. I can only tell you how it made me feel, which is more than likely what you're looking for anyway because most of us don't have the money to get all that blood work done. Now let's get down to it.

Ingredient profile: 9. Selenium, milk thistle, N-Acetyl L-Cysteine, Alpha Lipoic Acid, and Dandelion Root were the ingredients that stuck out to me when reading the label. This blend of ingredients, along with about a dozen others, creates a multi-aspect attack on liver toxins that is extremely effective. It also contains tumeric, which is popularly used in joint support products (it works effectively too!). With a decent amount of each ingredient, this product has an effective arsenal of weapons to combat hepatoxicity. Very well rounded.

Effectiveness: 9.5. I had no liver pains, no yellowing of my skin or eyes, and no illness whatsoever during my cycle. That's all I wanted out of this product, and that's exactly what i got. It doesn't get much better than that! I even got joint support from a couple of the ingredients as aforementioned, which was a pleasant surprise. I did not run a separate joint support supplement, but I did not need to seemingly because of this.

Dosing: 8. I took 4 capsules a day at first, but upped the dosage to 6 a day, 3 in the morning and 3 at night, for no other reason than to practice extra cautiousness. It absolutely helped to do that, and many of you may need to up the dosage just to keep yourself cleaned out. Capsules always give me heartburn. The more I take, the worse it gets. Taking 6 pills on top of a plethora of others (20+) made my acid reflex go stupid. That's just about the only negative to this product though, so it's worth it! I'll take acid reflex over liver failure any day of the week.

Price/Value: 8.5. I got my bottle for $24.99 at my store, which lasted me most of my 4-week cycle, even with the increased dosage. I'd recommend you run 2 bottles (1 during and 1 post cycle) for maximum protection. So for $50, you get almost 8 weeks of strong liver resistance to even the harshest pro hormone compounds. BB.com has it for $18 before shipping, so it'd be about the same. If you can find it cheaper, jump on it!

Overall: 9. I will never go a cycle without this stuff. It's totally worth the money just to make sure I have a functioning liver during and after my cycle. I'm too young to be messing that up yet! Pick some up if you're on, about to be on, or just got off a cycle of something hormonal.