AfterShock Recovery Reviews

• Awesome Post Workout
  • Lean Muscle
  • 2 Scoops Is A Bit Much
  • Bit Pricey
Well ladies and gentleman boys and girls id like to start of by saying that this is my first review here so take it easy on me. (that's what she said). But before I start id like to give thanks to birdman2211 for introducing me to Myogenix Aftershock. I was looking for a good post workout to begin taking and somehow while looking for one i came across him giving advice to someone that aftershock was a really good post workout supplement. So I decided to give it a shot.

Taste 8/10
I had the fruit punch flavor. I'm someone who doesnt really care about how a supplement taste but i must admit at first i didnt really like it too much but after a few days it really grew on me.

Mixability 6/10
after shaking it and letting it sit for a couple minutes i still found a decent clump at the bottom of my cup after sippin it down

Value 7/10
I got this for 59.99 at advantagesupplements.com which is a bit pricey for me as i bought the 5.82 lbs and went through it pretty fast.

Effectiveness 9/10
This is my first post workout supplement i have used. I used this product while bulking and it did not disappoint. It really helped on my soreness as i work out pretty hard at the gym. with better recovery i felt refreshed the next day at the gym. I also noticed i gained some good strength after using afterschock.

Overall 9/10
This is by far the best post workout product i have used so far as i have used a few more from the time being. i forgot to mention but i also like how it also includes 1500 mg of glucosesamine sulfate for joint repair, creatine, bcaa's and glutamine. i strongly recommend this product if your considering it in the future. last of all, again i want to thank birdman2211.