Mutant Stimulant Reviews

By: Mutant

Mutant Stimulant is a Thermogenic Weight Loss Product manufactured by Mutant. It increases the body's temperature and raises metabolism, helping to burn more calories and assist with fat loss.

Overall
Overall
  January 6, 2014

Pros:
 Cons:
  • Blends
Good afternoon Supplement review nation! When it's time to cut what do we do? Well I'll tell you, you cut calories you ramp up cardio sessions and you add a little help from stimulant or diet pill. Thank to petey and the people over at mutant nutrition I was sent their fat burner stim-u-tant. This was like all other heavily dosed stimulant fat burners I have used so nothing out of the blue for me. Let us now move onto the review.

--------

Pill size/ dosage 7/10

-----------

Since it is a pill there wasn't any taste so I will add pill size in with the dosage per a day. The pill is a simple rapid release veggie cap not too big but large enough to gag you if you hate to put pills back. Dosage was simple, 1-2 pills daily per instructions on bottle. As I stated like most other stimulant based products I followed the same protocol of 2 and 2. At first I noticed an overly stim type feeling that was almost too much to handle. But as to the norm you get used to it. So for some just starting out or someone who is stim sensitive follow the directions and you will be fine.

The biggest gripe I have with dosage is the fact there is 90 in the bottle and they tell you never go above two a day. If they were so admit about the 2 day only should of used 60 and called it a one month supply by putting 90 in a bottle people will be tempted to use the basic and most common protocol of 2 in the A.M and 1 pre lunch. Not a big deal it looks like a 45 day supply if ran 2 a day only.

Effectiveness 7/10

--------------

This for me closely compares to a hydroxy cut extreme or something along those lines of fat burners. With a blast of stimulant to ramp your body heat up and burn extra calories, this product didn't disappoint nor did it over perform. Pretty much Stim-u-tant was what I expected and performed as expected. After the 30 day run since I used a different approach I lost a total of 5lbs not really changing cardio sessions but my routine adding more super sets and less time between sets. I was happy with the results but not overly impressed at this point either, but it will get the job done.

Content 7/10

-----------------

Simple content mainly all stimulants but wrapped into a cute little BLEND!!
I am not a fan of blends and I also know that many of the well respected members of the site aren't either. There are a couple of compounds listed here and they are all in a blend format so you are not sure what you getting out of each compound which for me is not good and where I like to pick things apart.

Pretty simple approach load up on stimulants and make it hit ya in the face so you know its there.
1 cap equals 1 serving each cap contains:
Hordenine hcl
Yohimbine hcl
Nicotinic acid
Piperine

Simple and well used compounds stacked nicely in this blend wish they could re-label the product and take out the blends but I don't work for Mutant just reviews the products.

Value 6.5/10

--------------

Value is tough since there are so many fat burners out there with close to identical compounds and price tags. The reason I gave this a 6.5 is the cost to expectations was not in line for me. Many people are different and may find this product to be the Holy Grail of fat loss but for me it was just another stimulant loaded fat burner that has a punch you in the stim blast and a slow but steady wear off level. This as stated in the review was very close to the hydroxy cut extreme very stim heavy so 31.99-49.99 seems a bit strong of a price tag.

Overall Stim-u-tant was an easy to take and time product with a slightly confusing label. This is basic hit you in the face stim heavy fat burner no bells and whistles here just a whole bunch of stims and appetite suppression. Content is pretty basic but stacked in a blend so there can be some confusion there I know personally I prefer full disclosure in any product but again I just review them. Value is the lowest grade out of the bunch just because fat burners are most used if not next to the most used product on the market with a price tag over 30.00 for an average product it may be a tough bridge to get across for most people cost is everything. I will give this a half hulk seal of approval and add that there company web site is very professional and even links you to the wholesale vendors which is something I have never seen before so big ups on the web design guys.

-K-

• Meuth
    January 6, 2014

I never fall into the temptation of taking more than 2. If they say it isn't safe, it isn't safe!

I kid, I kid! I joke, I joke! I'm a junkie, I always go for more! Haha

• hulkish1
    January 7, 2014

me too i always want and need more!