Vitakic Hardcore has been reported as discontinued.

Check out the top-ranked products in Health & Wellbeing > Multi-Vitamins

Vitakic Hardcore Reviews

By: MuscleTech

Health & Wellbeing > Multi-Vitamins
Vitakic Hardcore is a Multi-Vitamin manufactured by MuscleTech. It is designed to help provide the body with a wide array of micro nutrients that are vital for optimal health. It could be described as an 'insurance policy' to ensure that you're getting all of your vitamins and minerals but it is still crucial to eat a balanced diet.

Vitakic Hardcore has been reported as discontinued.

Check out the top-ranked products in Health & Wellbeing > Multi-Vitamins

Overall
Overall
  February 9, 2012

Pros:
 Cons:
  • Incredible Ingredient List
  • Including Creatine
  • Causes Diarrhea
  • Prevents Food From Digesting Properly
I have been trying lots of different multi-vitamins over the past year or so, and finally got around to this one. The list of ingredients is pretty crazy. Most of the numbers are six or seven times what is the RDA, and some of the numbers, like for vitamin C, Thiamin, Riboflavin, and vitamin B12 are ten to fifty times the RDA. I found this a bit ridiculous, but then again, I thought that maybe there was a reason to take so much. In addition to the viatmins there is an unlisted amount of lots of other goodies including all the aminos, creatine, and other energy stuff like taurine and daminana. The list is too long to go into here. Long story short, the list is why I got them.
PROBLEM 1: The instructions say to take six in the morning with breakfast. One dose is six. There are only 25 doses like that in the container. The pills are big and red. Anyways, I took the six, and about an hour later had diarrhea. My food didn't digest either. I thought it was something I had eaten, and took them again the next day. This repeated for about a week until I realized it must have been the vitamins. I stopped taking them to see if the symptoms cleared up and it took two days before my stomach recovered. After that I tried to reduce the dosage. I read on the net that super high doses of vitamins gives you diarrhea. Well, I started taking the full dose spread out through the day, two at breakfast, two at lunch, and two at dinner. Same results. Food wouldn't digest properly and stool had loose quality. Physically I felt fine, but obviously something wasn't right. I reduced the dose to two in the morning and two in the evening. Same results, but a little less severe. Now, after taken about half the bottle, I have finally found how to use them without causing bathroom issues. I take one in the morning, one at lunch and one at dinner. That's technically half of the daily dose they recommend, but at least I can go to the bathroom in peace.
POSITIVE ASPECTS: I live in Russia, and it's winter,and all my students are kids, and so I get colds pretty often. I haven't had a cold since I started taking them. Also I think I may be experiencing better muscle growth. It's hard to tell because I'm also taking a UN weight gainer called Real Mass, which I bought and tried for the first time with these vitamins. Anyways, something is working because I'm looking much more ripped and am making progress in lifts.
CONCLUSION: I don't think I would recommend these to anyone. If you did take them, take half the dose throughout the day, and not six in the morning. You have been warned!