Thermoshred has been reported as discontinued.

Check out the top-ranked products in Weight Loss > Thermogenics

Thermoshred Reviews

By: MuscleTech

Thermoshred is a Thermogenic Weight Loss Product manufactured by MuscleTech. It increases the body's temperature and raises metabolism, helping to burn more calories and assist with fat loss.

Thermoshred has been reported as discontinued.

Check out the top-ranked products in Weight Loss > Thermogenics

Overall
Overall
  October 6, 2010

Pros:
 Cons:
    Ive tried various thermogenics.. but this one is off the scale for me... It works well but it is borderline unpleasant to suffer.

If you take it first thing in the morning, before anything to eat or a decent cup of coffee.. you will go very, very hot, itchy, panicky even.. your skin goes red. Its branded as a competition supp.. so hopefully your girlfriend wont mind you look like a zombie from resident evil.

if you takte it mid afternoon.. you probably wont notice.. thats the potential difference with this product. It seems to function on your bodys metabolic process of being slower in the morning.

I think it works too effectively for my metabolism. I paid for the bottle..but trust me I seriously hated every day I took it. If you want to use it consider it for precontest only as its very, very potent as far as Im concerned first thing in a morning for cardio.. but skip the coffee....

I can only recomend this for people with contest prep to do. It wasnt fun as part of a routine bb diet.