Platinum 100% Creatine Reviews

By: MuscleTech

Platinum 100% Creatine is a Creatine Monohydrate Product manufactured by MuscleTech. It consists primarily of creatine monohydrate which is the oldest, most researched form. It is tried and true and is commonly seen as 'CreaPure' in today's products. It can increase muscle power, translating to strength gains and increased muscle mass.

Overall
Overall
(SR paid for product; MuscleTech did not participate)

Pros:
 Cons:
  • Possible Sourced From China

Creatine, it's not steroid's but it can make you look like you take them.... no not really. Now if you go by the typical muscletech claim's you may believe just that though.
Creatine is one of the most tried and true supplement's that actually dose bring on benefit's.

I love getting my workout in and having the all swole up feeling. But sometime's I find it harder to do that now day's than I used to for some reason. I do cycle off and on creatine. It has always worked well for me, I do have some types that I prefer over others but I think that is just personal choice.

Micronized creatine monohydrate 5g
I looked at the fine print on the label. I does say it is packaged in USA but it is made in china. So I am going to guess that would be the creatine.
Now I will say this stuff is very fine , like grity powered sugar fine.
No dyes which a plus. It is just a simple product.

It is completely tasteless, mixes very well. I did do a loading phase with this just because I had the extra serving's to be able to do so. Normally I do not load up on creatine , I am on the fence to say it does any good to load or not. I did take 10g on workout days and 5 grams off days.

Pumps certainly increased. The pumps lasted much longer. Also come on much faster than normal.
Strength . I am not sure. I had bummed my knee up some and it really effected almost every workout I had after that. That being said I did more hypertrophy work than I have been doing. Which was a relief on my body somewhat.
I was recovering as well as I would expect to be on creatine.
Honestly for a muscletech product I really feel like this one, even though it is just creatine. This one really was performing quite well.

This is where this really shines, Amazon has 400g which is 80 servings for 7.69$! I seriously doubt you will find a better deal than that for creatine!

Side Effects

I did not have any bad side effects.

Conclusion

I was a fan of Muscletech years ago. Then they really went down hill for a long time. They have seemed to try and turn things around here as of late and this is one that is proving it. I would like to see them source their products here in the USA like other top brands.
Not really much more I can say about this simple product.

• JayT
    April 18, 2018

You used to have to be really careful with creatine sourced from China years ago. It used to contain a lot of impurities. Not sure if that's still totally the case, but I would still be cautious of brands sourcing creatine from there.

To my knowledge, I don't think there are any companies that source creatine from the US. CreaPure is German. Even NutraBio state their creatine is sourced from ingredients worldwide. At least with NutraBio, they remove most impurities.

• mhseaver670
    April 18, 2018

Yea I think it was really bad a while back but I think some have seen the consumer is onto them for that, and I think some of the better companies like nutrabio try and make the best with what they can. I cant believe no US company has stepped up and produced it here.