Nitro Isolate has been reported as discontinued. See the replacement:

Nitro Isolate Reviews

By: MuscleTech

Protein > Whey Protein
Nitro Isolate is a Whey Protein Powder manufactured by MuscleTech. It is a dairy based protein that supports lean muscle gain by suppling additional protein to recovering muscles, which can also improve fat loss.

Nitro Isolate has been reported as discontinued. See the replacement:

Overall
Overall
  February 2, 2011

Pros:
 Cons:
Mixed with 2% milk this protein powder is one of the best tasting products around. I have tried the Wheyabolic 60, Elite Gourmet, MyoFusion, and Hydrowhey proteins and I honestly believe the taste of this product (triple chocolate) surpasses them all. The one thing that needs to be mentioned is that 2 scoops does not mix well at all. I only take 1 scoop with 12 oz of milk and mixes fine. When you add the 2 scoops it is extremely clumpy and would not recommend it.

This product cost me $50 at GNC which is steep. I believe you can get it on line for about 35, so it is a little on the expensive side, but worth it in my opinion.