NaNOX9 Hardcore has been reported as discontinued. See the replacement:

NaNOX9 Hardcore Reviews

By: MuscleTech

Pre-Workout > Pump
NaNOX9 Hardcore is a Pump Product manufactured by MuscleTech. It is meant to increase blood flow, muscle pumps and increase vascularity. It can be stacked with a stimulant based pre-workout for an added stimulant effect. This promotes an environment for increased muscle mass and fat loss.

NaNOX9 Hardcore has been reported as discontinued. See the replacement:

Only 4 Reviews - Waiting for more trustworthy reviews

April 20, 2011

• Built Up Resistance
    • Only Get Minuscule Pumps
    I tried a bottle of this after I had finished a bottle of NO2 Black with high expectations. I was a bit disappointed with my results. I was getting pumps but nothing like re pumps from NO2 Black. To give you guys a perspective on a scale of 1-10 I got a pump of about 8-9 on NO2, I only got pumps of about 5, sometimes less. I was taking 4 pills twice a day then bumped up to 5, still with the same type of results. The pumps are there, they are just not real intense and don't last too long. I didn't get any more vascular while on naNOX9 but that might just be me as any supplement has not really helped me with that (exception Force Factor...surprising huh?) This product is quite expensive too which just makes this a hard product to justify trying again. What was worse was that toward the end of the bottle I received fewer and fewer pumps to the point where I felt as if I forgot to take those 10 pills it wouldn't really affect my workouts. It has arginine xanthinol, ketoisocsproic, taurinate and hexanote. 4 Types of arginine yet they don't have AAKG! In muscle tech's little pamphlet that comes with extreme they say that AAKG is inferior and slow to absorb...i kind of think they messed up here. This product could have been much better had they put the alpha ketogluterate in the formula.

September 23, 2010

Pros:
     Cons:
    • Increased Strength
    • Pumps
      I got this product with the MuscleTech muscle stack. I have had great results with this product. I am 240 lbs and I only take 4 tablets twice a day. Once in the morning and again right when I start my work out. Unlike some people I have a huge reaction to this stuff. When I take, it looks like a red rash is breaking out on my skin, but it only happens where my largest muscle bellies are and it feels warm to the touch, but it does go away after about 15 min. I assume this is caused by increased blood flow. If I eat anything before I take this product this does not occur and I still get a good pump from it. I have not lifted for about 4 yrs and when I did my max bench was 285. I have only been lifting again for 3 months and now my max is 325 and I am getting stronger every week. Guy's that I work with keep asking what kind of juice I am taking. They don't beieve me when I tell them what I am taking. I do cycle it. When the bottle is empty I go off for 1 week and start again.

June 5, 2010

Pros:
       Cons:
      • Increased Strength
      • Pumps
      • Built Up Resistance
      I took this product about 4 months ago, I was looking for a NO booster that didn't have a lot of caffine in it, because I get that in coffee and my pre-workout and have a heart condition...
      I noticed a really good pump with it, I didn't see a 9 sec diffusion that they boast, but if I took it 15 min before my workout I felt it. The pills didn't go down really smooth because they aren't coated so your body will immediately start breaking it down(in 9 sec...). So once they hit moisture they try to stick in your throat.
      Once at the gym I got the increased blood flow, the veins were popping and I could go through my routine well with it. I will agree with a few of the posts that you get a tolerance quickly with this, and was at the max dosage quickly, and this was my first NO product!
      Overall I want to give it credit for a good pump, but you go through it so quickly for a MuscleTech pricetag, and if a droplet of water gets anywhere near one capsule it will tear it up. This would be a good product for someone who doesn't want added caffine that are normally associated with NO products.

Overall
      Overall
      3.0
      3.0
      2.0
        March 28, 2010

• Stomach Cramps
        I tried this product a couple of years ago and it was complete BS. Minimal results if any at all and it was expensive as all hell. This was before I was aware that Muscletech products were overpriced and ineffective as a general rule.(Also unaware that GNC employees are given bonuses on Muscletech items) Not only was it ineffective it would sometimes give me stomach pain that was so unbearable that I would have to leave the gym. Do not spend your money on this placebo. If you are looking for a straight NO supp to add to your arsenal, then opt for Super NOS Pump from walmart for 12 bucks. It is way more effective and way less expensive. Seriously, I didn't even make it through a full bottle because of the stomach pain. Wouldn't even recommend this to an enemy.