NaNO Vapor Hardcore has been reported as discontinued. See the replacement:

NaNO Vapor Hardcore Reviews

By: MuscleTech

NaNO Vapor Hardcore is a Pre-Workout manufactured by MuscleTech. It is designed to help provide a pre-training advantage by increasing mental focus, muscle performance, endurance and blood flow. This creates an environment optimal for increasing muscle mass and losing body fat.

NaNO Vapor Hardcore has been reported as discontinued. See the replacement:

Only 8 Reviews - Waiting for more trustworthy reviews

Overall
Overall
1.0
  December 8, 2011

Pros:
 Cons:
    • You Are Expected To Pay For Crap?!
    To start off just like anyone who knows anything about supplements has heard of this name. Most of us have seen the "ads" in the mags for MuscleTech stuff and all their published data reports on their stuff...CRAP!!

It seems like they have miracle powder in a tub just waiting for you to open it up...until you do and realize that hard money you worked for got sucked into MuscleTechs ever deepening pockets .

So you get home all excited to get blood gorging pumps and you are waiting to hulk out and rip your weights to shreds rip open the can mix it up drink!! and you.....you wait...and wait....and wait...then go to bed wondering if you failed at something. I purchased this bc it was so cheap i couldn't pass it up (sadly i should have)and what was written above happened to me
    Overall/Value/Effectiveness: 1/10 (and thats being generous) I respond to all the PW i have taken so far except this one. It did nothing, i upped to max dose and still nothing, it was like buying over hyped kool aid. I was another victim of this products hype. It may work for 1/100 people but there are so many better brands out there (BSN USP GASPARTI VPX just to name a few) If you feel you have to try any of MuscleTechs stuff grab a sample stick or two (still a waste of 1.50$) and see for your self (cant be a coincidence that most of this site stays away from their stuff)

Overall
    Overall
    0.0
      April 16, 2011

• Almost Died.
      • Diarrhea
      • Really
      Here's what happened to me:

So for the last 3 weeks i been taking this piece of crap, at the beginning i thought i was just my stomach but nope, seems like da mother lover on GNC who sold me this chit, lie to me unless you been working out for a while the results on this product are wonderful,the only wonderful thing it happened to me was in my @zzhole,yes i say it, in my culo, i have to take a crap every day after taking this i was like a water fountain coming out my @zz i do not recommend this product unless you like to have your @zz itchy all day and farting like you eat a huge bowl of black beens

Esto fue lo que me paso mi:

Por las ultimas 3 semanas he tomado esta porqueria de producto , en un principio pense que era mi estomago,pero no al parecer el OJETE que trabaja en GNC que me vendio esta mierda me mintio, este producto unicamente funciona si tienes bastante tiempo haciendo ejercicio y es una maravilla, pues la unica maravilla que ocurrio fue en mi culo,si lohe dicho en mi culo, todos los dias despues de tomar esta porqueria de producto me daban unas ganas de cagar era como una pinche fuente de mierda saliendome del culo, ademas el aniseto me arde todavia,no le recomiendo este producto a nadie a menos que les guste tener diarrea satanica, o le sguste pedorrearse como si si hubieran acabado una olla de frijoles negros

March 23, 2011

• Free T-shirt:)
      • Head Aches
      NanoVapor is my fall-back pre-workout mix because it is sold in nearly all Military post exchanges, where I run to when I'm waiting for an online order to ship to me. I've used NanoVapor a couple times to completion and can't say it did anything amazing, but it also wasn't as terrible a product as people are making it out to be. I did get a pump from it, it did increase my energy, it tasted ok (not good...just ok), and I didn't throw up. Every once in a while I'd get a little throbby in the head and maybe a headache, but I think that's just stims in general, and NO as well. I switched to non-NO pre-workouts after experiencing that.

If you are looking for a generic pre-workout then this probably fits the bill. I've never experienced massive gains on it, though, and I haven't seen great changes in focus. It's so-so, just enough not to discourage people from using it.

Overall
      Overall
      0.0
        December 21, 2010

Pros:
       Cons:
        • Head Aches
        • Muscletech Is Sh*t :-)
        • Almost Died.
        Okay, I basically made this account to reviews this HORRIBLE product. I got this stuff for free after being suckered into it by the dude at GNC "I got it for free with any MuscleTech product" AND NOW I KNOW WHY

The reccommended dosage is 6 pills I believe
        I took 4 and have never felt closer to death in my life. I'd consider myself a veteran when it comes to prelifts I've tried A LOT with none coming close to being as bad as this. okay, enough complaining time to review.

about 20 minutes after ingesting i felt a caffeine high so i figured i'd go hit up the gym. it was leg day, i did 2 sets of squats before and it hit me. an extreme urge to vomit and like my stomache was bleeding
        i couldn't continue my workout. i ambled home barely making it conscious my heart was beating the hardest it's ever beaten. (this continued for 12 hours) i had to force food down to nullify the negative effects. but everytime i stood up i blacked out around the edges of my vision and almost passed out.
        moral of the story is DONT TAKE SOMETHING BECAUSE IT'S FREE. this is the absolute worst product i've ever had. and i wont be surprised if i see lawsuits form over this deathpill.

Overall
        Overall
        0.0
          December 20, 2010

Lemme just say this, this review is from 3 different people with the same exact results. DON'T WASTE YOUR MONEY! Absolutely horrible product. My friend bought a bottle of the pills and thought he was having a heart attack. These are Just caffeine pills, and a total joke. I also had the same problem I took the recommended dose because he gave me his bottle, and I was awake until 3 o'clock in the morning still having hiccups and a pounding heart. I took them back to college with me and gave my friend it because he needs alot of caffeine just to feel anything...and he too got hiccups and had the worst lift of his life. I'd rather take nothing than this worthless product. Total waste and ruins your day. Please save yourself the money and just buy Jack3d or super pump max.

3.0
          August 8, 2010

Pros:
         Cons:
        • Good Taste At First
        • Bad Taste After A While
        • Muscletech Is Sh*t :-)
        Well....lol need i really go into depth about another epic FAIL by MuscleTech. okay well here it goes haha

Taste - the blue raspberry or watever it is called isnt too bad when you first drink it but after a while i started to notice a really grose after taste kind of like suckin on raw coffee beans or a tea bag or something .

Mixability - This stuff mixes up alright but if its left to settle there is a brown tinge at the bottom of your shaker cup witch turns into a sludge and with a taste to match haha, and trust me you dont want to drink it when you notice the brown tinge its sickening at best.

Pump - there was a pretty good pump the very irst time i used it and i took 3 scoops of the bat, but after the first initial useage there was nothing at all just a slight caffiene buzz

Overall Effectiveness - Okay if i havnt said enough already, you dont get much for your money, it doesnt really work that great anyways and to top it off you get some insane headaches after a while from using it, im starting to wonder if whats in the product is actualy a pre workout ***tail or a filler coctail mixed with caffiene? it can even destroy you workouts when you get headaches of this stuff!!!

To all reading this review be SMART !!!! dont let the MuscleTech ads fool you, the products never did any good before and there never going to now or in the future!!!

complete waste of money!

Overall
        Overall
        3.0
        2.0
          August 6, 2010

• Doesn't Mix
        I had to give this away to a friend who was desperate need of a Pre-Workout after just 2 weeks on it. First off I was pretty upset about the price. But I figured I'd give it a try. 66 dollars at GNC! Secondly about 2 hours after every work out I would get a crippling head ache that knocked me out for the entire day. Plus the taste was horrible (grape rush) and it never seemed to fully mix and dissolve in the water no matter what I did.
        For what its worth I can say that it did do its job, I got some pretty good reps in, and I felt it pretty fast...but the ingredient list looks like a chemistry experiment gone wrong.

All in all, I wont try it again and I'll stick with Jack3d or super pump.

July 14, 2010

• Good Taste At First
        • Diminished Gains With Use
        • Bad Taste After A While
        Well, this is my first review and first supplement so here it goes.

I started taking this about 2 months ago, 1 scoop a day, 5 days a week for my pre-workout and at first, I was impressed. It was decent tasting and I had a lot more energy at the gym. After a couple weeks I was making serious gains and had the extra 'umph' to do push out that last rep.

Well, that didn't last long. After a month or so, the gains and energy started fading and the taste started to wear on me. I bumped it up to 2 scoops to try to get that edge back but I never could get the energy and pump I had at the beginning.

If you do take this, I would recommend 2 weeks on then a couple weeks off at 3 scoops for maximum results, which is what I should have done in the first place but this being my first supplement I was hesitant to do so.

Going to give Jack3d a shot and see how it goes. I might go back to this after my Jack3d tub for a few weeks just to try it again at max dose and see how it turns out the second time.