Leukic Hardcore has been reported as discontinued.

Check out the top-ranked products in Amino Acids > Other Amino Acids

Leukic Hardcore Reviews

By: MuscleTech

Leukic Hardcore is an Amino Acid Product manufactured by MuscleTech. It is an amino acid based product that doesn't fall directly into the other categories. The use can vary depending on the specific product.

Leukic Hardcore has been reported as discontinued.

Check out the top-ranked products in Amino Acids > Other Amino Acids

Only 5 Reviews - Waiting for more trustworthy reviews

April 24, 2011

• Maintains Muscle
    First off I want you all to note that 30 serving bottles of this product are 75% off at several GNC's in the Saint Paul area of Minnesota; also taking advantage of gold card will make the total around 12 bucks.

Taste: Lemon Flavored

Pill Size: Massive

Serving Size: According to MuscleTech 6 pills, I dosed it at 3.

Facts: (6 pill serving) 7320 mg L-Leucine-ketoiscocaproic acid calcium (nano diffuse technology), L-Leucine isovaleric acid - N-acetyl-5-methoxytryptamine

Claims: Anti-catabolic, signal for muscular growth, works first time etc http://www.bodyactive-online.co.uk/supplements/ingredients/leukic.asp
    for more information.

Recommended dosing: pre-w/o training days, wake non training days, "extreme results" before bed.

My take:

dosing: 1/2 serving (3660 mg) anywhere from wake/pre and before bed. I've gone through a lot of it and I've found that anytime's a good time, but i'd strongly recommend taking 1/2 serving to use it all. This is a great supplement to use cut/bulk/maint./anytime.

Purchase: The first time I got this stuff was in a "14 day Extreme MuscleBuilding" kit thing at GNC. It had a half month serving of Leukic, Gakic, and Creakik. I paid 16 bucks for two of these kits. That's right, 16 bucks. I think they all retail around 50-80 bucks per month cycle haha. Later on I grabbed a bottle of Leukik for like 12 bucks large at GNC during Gold Card Week. It's a good supersavor if you can find a sale.

As far as supplements go it's worth it to invest into a high quality post protein or creatine product but there's never a sense in wasting a ton of money on straight leucine or something similar, noticable growth/recovery gains are never noticable as far as I'm concerned.

I've wasted plenty of money and have gotten way to excited about many supplements in my day, and I've come to realize you don't need to spend a ton of money on all this crap. Eat right, sleep right, and train accordingly. You'll get rewarding results.

Just thought i'd throw that in there...

Anyways, if you're the type that likes to add amino's into his/her cycle but don't want some added crap in tasty BCAA drinks, give this a try if you can find a sale.

Gains: I mainly acredit my gains to eat/sleep/drink/rest/train not Leukic Hardcore. And damn right I made gains.

props to cub foods/whole foods/bb.com/GNC closedate and La Fitness!!

Overall
    Overall
    3.0
      January 4, 2011

• Ineffective
      I tried this product when I got back into lifting.
      I had been out of the game for about 7 years with the birth of my first child. Supplementation back then was pretty simple protein and creatine. Weight Gainers were just protein shakes with more sugar, real simple times
      Anyhow I started where I left off looking in the magazines and just picked the supplements with the best ads, real scientific I know.
      I got the Muscle building stack which included Gakic Creakic and Luekic. I will say I did get some energy from the Gakic.
      My stats at the time were
      5'8'' 170 pounds 33'' waist no abs really soft body fat wise. I cleaned up the diet and stop wit the processed foods
      I followed the dosing protocol of which was 6 luekic 8 Gakic and 3 Creakic. that is a lot of pills.
      I did this stack for about 3 months following a 3 day a week full body workout consisting of all basic compound movements presses, squats, dead lifts. My best lifts at the start were 220 1RM on the bench 270 max on the squat and dead lifts around 200-250. The end of 3 months these plateaus had not been broken. That's when I found SR.com Then I saw all the bad press, It sucked that I spent that money but then I learn about all the "new" stuff. I followed a lot of the recommendations I've read here and I've made some really solid gains.
      My current stats are 5'8''
      33'' Waist
      My 1RM in the bench has gone to 320lbs
      My max Squat has gone to 410 lbs my max dead lift is around 320 lbs (counting the bar)my body weight is up around 175 I've gone as high as 180lbs in body weight with 6 meals a day but I was too soft.
      I moved down to about 5 meals a day with no cardio and I see cuts in the legs and some abdominal definition. nothing NPC-ish but definitely a step in right direction.
      I dumped the Leukic in favor or just some regular BCAA's I get them from VitaCost I think it's called Amino Balance. I'm completely off the MuscleTech line and I go with the recommendations I find here. I also research all the compound of a supplement now before I take it. That's something else I learned while hanging out here.

September 15, 2010

• Only Contains Leucine
        • Ineffective
        • Must Be Stacked To See Results
        I took this almost a year ago, but so badly didn't want to review it cuz I felt so embarrassd getting suckered in by those sleezy GNC salesman...but I want those free TSR T-shirts.
        For the record Leukic Hardcore only has one ingredient, leucine. Its a good one, but plenty of other supps offer it in conjunction with others. That alone is reason enough to stay away. Secondly it costs $75, which is too much money for most any supp. But the big hook for me was the claim it increases GH by some astronomical number. Sooo, I emptied my pockets and bought it.
        The pills are gargantuan. Insanely huge, and insanely hard to swallow. On top of that you gotta take six preworkout immediately. Had a difficult time lifting due to the fact I had a lump in my thoat the size of a golf ball.
        It worked alittle. I started using this around the time I started focusing on hypertrophy, and so I did put on some size. However, I doubt the Leukic Hardcore contributed. Didn't really notice anything from it, save for the empty wallet and the lumps in my throat from taking the pills.
        I Forced myself to finish the bottle, seeming how I did pay good money for it. It was a colossal waste. I later found out it designed to be stacked with Gackic and Creakic which are equally expensive. At this point I had it and swore off MuscleTech.
        All-in-all this did little to nothing for me except empty my wallet. I won't recommend this at all for any reason. Its too much for too little, and rather ineffective at the one ingredient it does contain.

2.0
          May 8, 2010

Pros:
         Cons:
        • Loaded With Nutrients
        I have tried Leukic out.. 3 bottles of it.

I am not going to get into a big review of this because Leukic is just a BCAA pill.

Leukic works. But you can get the same thing for 1/4th of the price. Try BodyTech's BCAA pills for example. They work even better.

So, I am going to give Leukic a 4 overall because it is such a ridiculous rip off.

January 5, 2010

Cons:
        Leukic has really been working for me. Leukic is a blend of 7.2 grams of the BCAA Leucine. It keeps you in an anabolic state during your workouts. I usually take three before my workout. The reason is it doubles the serving and usually my pre workout has aminos in it. I would give it a 10 if not for the price. Just really expensive. But I have seen great size gains even when I was really cutting I seemed to retain size. I say try it if you have the money, combined it with a good pre workout and you can take Leukic 15 minutes to just before you hit the wieghts.