IntraVol has been reported as discontinued.

Check out the top-ranked products in Energy Supplements > Carbohydrates

IntraVol Reviews

By: MuscleTech

FORUM TOPICS

Energy Supplements > Carbohydrates
IntraVol is a Carbohydrate Product manufactured by MuscleTech. It is designed to provide the body with the vital macronutrient carbohydrates which is used as fuel to help performance as well as improve muscle recovery.

IntraVol has been reported as discontinued.

Check out the top-ranked products in Energy Supplements > Carbohydrates

Overall
Overall
  April 24, 2010

Pros:
 Cons:
  • Good To Bulk Up
  • Be Sure To Have Alot Of Water
This is the only MuscleTech product that I like. It is used for during workout. The main benefit I received by taking this product was that I would not get fatigued as easliy and instead of going down 5 pounds for the last set, I could either maintain it or go up 5 pounds. I noticed some water retention due to the creatine, but the carbs, creatine, electrolytes and amino acids in this product kept me fueled and ready to lift throughout my toughest workouts. The mixability was great, as was the taste, although it tasted very sweet. All in all, if you are looking for a good during workout drink, this should be one of the supps that you consider.