Hydroxycut Hardcore X Ignition Stix has been reported as discontinued. See the replacement:

Hydroxycut Hardcore X Ignition Stix Reviews

By: MuscleTech

Hydroxycut Hardcore X Ignition Stix is an Alternative Weight Loss Product manufactured by MuscleTech. It can help assist in the loss of body fat, working in different pathways that traditional thermogenics.

Overall
Overall
  January 3, 2011

Pros:
 Cons:
  • Convenient
  • Decent Taste
  • Mixes Easily
  • Not Strong Enough For Some
I have enjoyed the use of Hydroxycut Hardcore X Ignition Stix over the last month. I purchased this product at GNC, getting the box on sale for $44. Not a great deal, but reasonable, in my opinion.
In each box, there are 40 Ignition Stix and the suggested serving is one packet. I never took more than this amount.
I used the Ignition Stix to rev me up for early morning cardio and weight workouts, thinking solely of energy and not weight loss. I found them effective for this purpose.
The flavour I purchased was Fruit Punch and when mixed in a large cup of water, it did indeed taste like a nice glass of fruit punch. There was no after taste and, if not delicious, the drink was very good as far as preworkouts go. The packets are tiny and the powder mixes instantly with a slight shake of the cup. I found the Stix very convenient to use.
There is 225 mg of caffeine per serving, plus a host of other ingredients,ranging from L-leucine, to betaine HCL, to MCT's, all probably in small amounts, as it is a proprietary blend. There is only 1 gram of carbohydrates.
After ingesting the Ignition Stix, I felt more energized and my mood was elevated with no jittery feelings. I was able to push a little harder and push a little longer in my workouts and the positive effects extended for about 5 hours. I would take an Ignition Stix at about 5 a.m. and feel great all morning. I would not advise taking one for an evening workout as it might keep you awake most of the night.
The only con I can think of, is that I am stim-sensitive, so one Ignition Stix might not be enough of an energy boost for someone used to a preworkout like Jacked, 1MR or Dark Rage. For me, it was perfect.
The Ignition Stix can be found anywhere and I am sure there are good deals to be had on this supplement.

• January 3, 2011

I used this in a similar fashion, morning cardio session on a empty stomach. Worked perfectly for me.