Hydroxycut Hardcore X has been reported as discontinued. See the replacement:

Hydroxycut Hardcore X Reviews

By: MuscleTech

FORUM TOPICS
Hydroxycut Hardcore X is a Thermogenic Weight Loss Product manufactured by MuscleTech. It increases the body's temperature and raises metabolism, helping to burn more calories and assist with fat loss.

Hydroxycut Hardcore X has been reported as discontinued. See the replacement:

Only 3 Reviews - Waiting for more trustworthy reviews

July 25, 2011

Pros:
 Cons:
  • A Little More Ripped
  • Not Very Effective For Me.
  • There Are A Lot Of Better Products Out There
Hey guys, new to the site but am LOVING the feel here so far. A lot of the stuff here is totally up my alley and seems like theres a good connection among the users here. I have had a good amount of experience so far with fat burners in my 19 years of living because I usually like to stay as lean as possible. My first experience with Hydroxycut was when I was 16. I took the first Hydroxycut Hardcore because I was trying to Lean Out for football. Back then it didn't work at all and I felt like I gained weight on it. But I just attributed to the fact that I was 16 at the time and not even 18. So about 6 months ago I decided to try this product. I wanted to lean up and drop a good 10 pounds on it. I was hitting the gym twice a day with a two hour cardio session in the morning and 2 hour lifting session in the afternoon. I was going super hard on this product. To basically sum Hydroxycut Hardcore X in a nutshell it barely did ****. I got no energy off it, didn't sweat that much on it, and did not have a suppressed appetite. At the end of the month using this I gained 1 pound. I ended up throwing this bottle away with like two days left on the cycle. The only reason I didn't give this a lower rating was because I did get a little more Shredded around my shoulders which I liked, but can totally be because of my workout regiment. So I wouldn't recommend this to anybody. If you want my take on fat burners read my review on OxyElite Pro (great stuff). I will have a review up soon with USP Labs Recreate soon as well. Currently I am on Lean Xtreme so lets see how that goes. Well alright guys hope this helped you guys out!

May 22, 2011

• Lost Weight
  • Bad Crash
Hey guys, now I know I am going to get a lot of heat for trying this and im sure a lot of you are probably thinking why the hell did you try this Muscle Tech crap? To start off I am a college student and I didn't have a lot of money at the time and I was looking for a fat burner. TF supplements had this on sale for around $20 dollars and I thought why not try it?

I got the 120 caps bottle which lasted for about 4 weeks. I Followed the directions and did as followed.
Day 1 and Day 2 1 Capsule 2x daily
Day 3 and Day 4 2 Capsules 2x daily
Day 5 and Beyond 2 Capsules 3x daily

My starting weight was 185 pounds at the start of the cycle. When I first started taking it I noticed that it gave me great energy throughout the day and it also decreased my appetite. After finishing the bottle I weighed 177 pounds. My goal was to reach 175 but hey I cant complain.

The only negative I have is once I started increasing my dosage towards the end of the day I would sometimes get a bad crash.

Overall this wasn't as bad of a product that I thought it would be, and if it is cheap or on sale I would say go for it try it out.

September 24, 2010

• Small
  • Easy To Take Capsules
  • Enhanced Mood
  • I Look Thinner
  • I Did Not Lose Any Weight On The Scale But I Did Look Thinner
  • There Are A Lot Of Better Products Out There
Okay,I've finished a 210 cap bottle now, and I'm actually pretty happy with this to my surprise.
My friend had bought the 120 count bottle and I bought my bigger version a short time after, but I waited about two weeks to start taking it because I was planning to start working out by then.
My friend has wasted 40 bucks on this, I mean WASTED completely, he looks the same as when he started taking it, he weighs the same,feels the same, and he eats well,he works out,etc. so he should have seen some changes.
Anyways ,he had only a couple pills left by the time I started taking mine and he had absolutely no results, so I wasn't expecting any results either.. But after a week, I could already feel a lot of energy, I was even in a better mood, I was sweating a lot but no problems there, I didn't feel too tired after lifting weights and doing some cardio, so I wasn't feeling too bad about Hydroxycut Hardcore X at that moment LOL.
What I never did see was weight loss on the scale but I did LOOK a lot better and thinner which is all that matters, I guess ,but I would have liked to see some results on the scale as well. Anyway, it did work better than I had expected, and the price was OK for me,so I can't really complain much about it, but there ARE a whole bunch of better products out there, you don't even have to look that hard..