Gakic Hardcore has been reported as discontinued.

Check out the top-ranked products in Amino Acids > Glutamine

Gakic Hardcore Reviews

By: MuscleTech

Gakic Hardcore is a Glutamine Supplement manufactured by MuscleTech. It contains glutamine which is the most abundant amino acid found in muscle tissue; It helps support lean muscle gain.

Gakic Hardcore has been reported as discontinued.

Check out the top-ranked products in Amino Acids > Glutamine

Only 3 Reviews - Waiting for more trustworthy reviews

January 28, 2012

Pros:
 Cons:
  • Awesome Strenght !
  • No Crash
  • Pumps Throughout Whole Workout
  • A Little Bit Pricey !
  • To Much Caffeine
  • Very High Cost Per Serving
I was an employee at a major commercial supp retailer when MuscleTech came out with a host of new eye-catching, somewhat "misleading" muscle growth ads on the bottles of all their prods. Among the radical new supps; Anator P-70, Anabolic Halo, CREAKIC, LUEKIC Aplodan, NanoX9 VitaKic amd this one, GAKIC. stands for (Glycine-l-arginine-alpha-ketoisocaproic acid calcium) the product claims to have an immediate 10.5% increase in muscle strength w/ just one serving, and i see the price tag at 79.99.. I broke down the letters, the G stands for Glycine, this non-essential amino acid has a variety of roles, including the potential to boost natural HGH, shuttle toxins like lactic acid away, and calm the brain. All good things for bodybuilders, next, most of us know L-arginine and its Nitric Oxide boosting effects in the body (i.e. more recent studies actually proved that L-citrulline may boost NO even better!) the next few ingredients I read resemble a Thermogenic; Yohimbine HCL, Xanthinol nicotate, and a WHOPPING 300mgs of Adrenaline boosting Caffeine, in the form of Caffeine Anhydrous (anhydrous simply allows faster absorbtion into blood stream) Now if you are sensative to stimulants,be weary bout takg this, start small.. For me, I took the full serving 30 min before w/ 1 scoop Orng Cell-Tech mixed w/ 1 scoop Van Nitro-Tech and my Chest workout was Insane.. I hit my previous max at 345 on the bench for 3 and my upper body looked 2wice the size and was rock hard at the peak of the pump! the Intensity and Pumps Lasted the Entire hour and half workout too! I do have to say it jacked me up, and I only would use it on your big heavy compound lift days like max squat or deadlift day or a heavy upper body press day.. Not best choice for a quick 30 min abs workout. Also a negative, the fact that on get 16 servings for 80$ retail leaves a horrendous 5 BUCKS PER SERVING!!! so if you can find one marked down or cheap online, give it a shot, it worked great for me, but not for the weak hearted so to speak lol... bc your heart will be pounding hard for extended per of time. Good Luck, and remember train smart, quality over quantity!

3.0
  December 8, 2010

• A Little Bit Pricey !
  • Makes You Shakey
  • To Much Caffeine
I ran this product for about 6 months when I just started getting back in to working out. I bought the stack which consists og Leukic Creakic and Gakic
One of the main problems is Since I workout at home typically after work and helping the wife and kids I don't start my sessions until 10-10:30pm. A full body workout can easily go until 12:30 midnight and being Jacked up on all that caffeine makes it hard to recover and get a good night sleep. The 8 pill dosage was a bit much as well. I will say the stack appeared to work for me as I made some gains I went from 175lbs of body weight to 180lbs. I was a little soft though and hadn't figured out the clean eating. I back down to 175 but look much more defined and I use a lot of whole foods with supplements filling in the gaps or complimenting the food I eat. I would not recommend this based on price and pill size. There are just better products outs there like 1MR etc...

Overall
Overall
3.0
1.0
0.0
  February 18, 2010

Pros:
 Cons:
    • Makes You Shakey
    • Horse Pills
    I used a whole $55 dollar bottle of this crap, and it did not work. Not only did it make me shakey as all different kinds of hell, it gave me a headache, and it sucked ass trying to swallow eight of them big ass horse pills! Whereas i switched to a time realeased Protein supplement (Syntha-6) and not only is it making me feel better, it doesn't make me all shakey or anything. Also i've noticed better muscle-tone results, whereas with the Gakic, i did not see any results...