CryoTest has been reported as discontinued.

Check out the top-ranked products in Growth Enhancers > Natural Testosterone Boosters

CryoTest Reviews

By: MuscleTech

CryoTest is a Natural Testosterone Booster manufactured by MuscleTech. It helps optimize your natural testosterone levels, which helps encourage muscle growth and fat loss.

CryoTest has been reported as discontinued.

Only 4 Reviews - Waiting for more trustworthy reviews

3.0
  September 20, 2011

Pros:
 Cons:
  • Garbage
  • Increased Testosterone
  • Increased Libido
  • Mood Swings
  • Have To Take 8 Pills A Day
  • Aggression
I like to call this my 59 dollar bottle of pimples, it raised my testosterone, but the side effects were definitely not worth it. There seems to be a lot of MuscleTech products that do not perform and this is the only one I've tried. Guess what? It didn't perform.

Cost - 5/10
Like I said, it was my $59 dollar bottle of pimples. Definitely not worth what I paid for it considering it was on special too.

Effectiveness - 3/10
The side effects were enough to know that I had elevated testosterone, but the mood swings and the breakouts were not enough to persist with it beyond the first bottle (which didn't take long because 8 pills a day is a LOT). I didn't seem to have much of an improvement whilst taking the pills, however the one thing I do appreciate is the agression and the libido enhancement (Angry sex is the best kind)

If I base the rest of the MuscleTech line of products on this, I don't think I'll be buying any supplements from them any more. If I was going to suggest a good testosterone support product for anyone looking, I guess I'd say Nutrex T-Up Black or Vitrix. I've never tried Vitrix but if it's the slightly more tame version of T-Up it will work perfectly well.

March 23, 2011

Pros:
 Cons:
  • Increased Testosterone
  • Mood Swings
This is my first product review, so be nice to me. I started taking CryoTest near the end of a training cycle also using other MuscleTech products (yes, I know, but it's all I had). I didn't notice immediate effects, but after about a week I began to break out and experienced big mood swings. I attribute this to the increased testosterone, which means it was working. I did gain some lean muscle and I slimmed down a little more than when I wasn't on it, but the increased acne and mood swings killed it for me. After taking this product for about half of the cycle I lost a lot of motivation in the gym, almost like it was a pump killer. I think that effect came from mood swings, I was either angry or mopey, but neither of those really made me want to lift harder or work more. I completed all but the last day of the cycle and dumped it to do a body cleanse before I started my MusclePharm stack.

Past a little bit of lean muscle I didn't see much benefit from this product, but it did increase testosterone.

February 18, 2011

Pros:
 Cons:
  • Increased Testosterone
  • Increased Strength
  • Increased Libido
  • Quicker Recovery
  • Small Breakouts
I have herd many bad reviews about CryoTest in the past but also many good reviews, After coming down with a unexplained illness my doctors tested many things even my T levels and come to find out my fstigue, libido and muscle mass drop was due to my low T levels. After shopping around I Looked into CryoTest, with CryoTest I did notice a difference in not only my Muscle mass & endurance but also libido and energy levels.
At frst I followed the directions as they said but i noticed with taking the pills in the moring and then again in the afternoon with before my workout, I noticed it did make me tired with taking the dosage that close together, so what I did was take the first dosage in the morning and then the second dosage a hour before bed. I noticed with taking it this way it helped my body get into what is known as REM Sleep the deep sleep where your body has a chance to fully relax and produce the most natural GH. I also noticed with this I slept all through out the night and woke up refreshed not grougy and as sore as I would prior to taking CryoTest. After the 21 day cycle I went back to the doctor to get my T levels tested the went up 93 points also I put on 4 pounds of muscle weight. CryoTest byfar is one of top test boosters I have tryed, always remember thought that you cannot take a product and expect it to work your the main reason people donot get results from products are because of a lack of a poor workout regiment and poor diet, those two dictate the results in conjunction with the added supplement.
-CH-

January 7, 2011

Pros:
 Cons:
  • Increased Testosterone
  • Increased Strength
  • Increased Libido
  • Aftertaste
  • Small Breakouts
Oh no, a MuscleTech product review!!! Before you roll your eyes and disregard, hear me out. I know MuscleTech gets a bad rap for their outlandish and usually ridiculous advertisements and claims, as well as their overpriced products. However with CryoTest, I actually saw some pretty positive results. I had been reading up on natural testosterone boosters, and was thinking of giving one a try. I was initially going to wait until I had returned to the States from deployment to give them a run, but while browsing through the supplement aisle at the Post Exchange I ran into this product, and I decided to give it a go. Did I get suckered in by MuscleTech's fancy labels and its claim this product "Increases Testosterone to Maximum Physiological Levels"? Perhaps, but I was looking into using a test booster anyways, and this was available, so I'm going to say it was more an "impulse buy". That's my defense and I'm standing by it, no matter how much you guys make fun of me.

As for the product itself, I will say that it did definitely work. All the signs of increased testosterone were there: increased aggression and anger, more confidence and Swagger, increased libido (not so good when you're stuck in Iraq), and small breakouts. I also saw an increase in strength while on CryoTest, my max bench and squats both went up around 10 pounds, and during my regular sets I was able to knock out more reps. Stacking this with creatine, Threshold from Optimum Nutrition (beta alanine), and an energy drink pre-workout, I was ready to roll and move some weights around. Did it "Increase Testosterone to Maximum Physiological Levels"? Probably not, but it certainly did boost my testosterone.

I took one serving (4 pills) first thing in the morning before breakfast as directed on the label, and another serving before I hit the gym with my own concoction of a pre-workout as described above. The pills are reasonably sized and are easy to take. Taking four pills at once is kind of a pain, but since it's recommended to take with a full glass of water I went with the two and two approach with each serving. You do get a bit of an odd aftertaste with this product, but it's very slight. There is also a distinct odor that comes from within the bottle when you open it up.

Since it is a MuscleTech product, its value isn't all that great. 40 dollars for 42 servings works out to 95 cents a serving, but since you have to take two servings a day to get the desired effects, it's a 21 day supply at 40 bucks, or $1.90 a day. I know there are better deals out there for natural test boosts that are cheaper and probably just as if not more effective then CryoTest. I will ding this product's value in the interest of being fair and objective. For me at least, I felt I got my moneys worth since it worked quite well. I even went back and bought a second bottle to run after the first one...GASP!! I know, I know, I've committed a supplement user's sin by becoming a return customer to MuscleTech products, and an angel has just lost its wings and all that bad stuff. This product worked for me though, so I've sold my soul to the supplement devil that is MuscleTech for results, I won't lose any sleep at night.

This product will probably be overlooked by many because of the company that makes it, its price tag, and the low rating it has on this site. As a side note, I'd like to point out that of the 16 people who rated this product on here before me; eight of them are in the age group of 16-19. So they probably weren't going to see results anyways since their testosterone levels are already at their max. Have I gone so far now as to DEFEND a MuscleTech product? Yes, I have, please don't kick me off here guys :P Overall though I think this is a good product, and I would recommend it. I think it's just a shame it gets a bad rap because it is a MuscleTech product.