Creactor Reviews

By: MuscleTech

Creatine > Blends
Creactor is a Creatine Blend manufactured by MuscleTech. It features multiple forms of creatines to take advantage of the various features of the different creatines. It can increase muscle power, translating to strength gains and increased muscle mass.

November 19, 2017

• Boosts Muscle Size
  • Excellent Value
  • Free Acid Creatine
  • Good Flavor
  • High Amount Of Servings

I've been going to the GYM 9 years.. I started out really skinny and weak, gained a lot of size and strength over the years. Never used steroids, mainly use whey protein, creatine, and pre workouts

Creatine HCL 750 MG
    Free-acid Creatine 750 MG.

Dosing 1.7-2G *.

I say 1.7-2 Grams, because I've been through a few bottle of this stuff. The Serving size is 1 scoop - 2G.. However on a few bottles I've purchased I noticed the serving size was 1.7G. Now, at first I thought they were trying to cut back and give you less for the same price at 1.7G and I thought this was a bad thing, however 1.7G is better than 2G.. The Creatine Content of 1.5G (listed above as 750MG HCL, 750MG Free Acid) was still the same in both. So for 2G that's half a gram of junk, as opposed to .2 Grams of fillers on the 1.7G.

Directions: Mix 1 scoop in 6-8 oz water, and consumer twice daily.. on workout days consume immediately after working out.

I take this product twice a day.. On workout days I take it before and after working out, on non workout days I take it twice spread out.. I buy it unflavored and mix it in Gatorade/water or my whey protein.. I have bought it flavored in the past, and it tastes good.

Mixing - Mixes well.. it doesn't mix as well as some other products I've used, but you just need to stir it alittle more and fully dissolves.

I don't normally like muscletech products. I think they are more market hyped than anything, so I was skeptical of buying this when I 1st did. However, I have to say, I like this product. After using it for a few days, you start to see/feel the benefits. This product gives me more muscular endurance and allows me to train harder and gain more strength. When I'm using this product, the weight I've been using starts to feel lighter, I find myself starting to get extra reps with the weight I've been using, and then eventually I find myself starting to be able to lift heavier weight. Even better, the gains I make while using this stuff, are good clean gains. It's not something that I just get a boost for the day, or I lose after I stop using it, they are clean permanent gains. I've also gained size while on this product, and have had a bigger pumped up look to me, with no bloating.

There's conflicting evidence on whether you should cycle off creatine or not. I've been on this product over a year straight, but soon I will take a break. However I have had blood work done after being on this product a year straight, and all my levels were healthy, nothing out of range. My creatinine and uric acid levels were right in range.

$30 for 120 servings! Great value! Even better, I recently bought this on bodybuilding.com with the promotion of buy 1 get 1 half off.. So for $45 I got 2 120- serving bottles of this stuff.

Side Effects

I feel I pee a lot when on this stuff.. I do generally drink a lot of water, and the bottle also recommends to consume 8-10 glasses of water daily for good health. But even on days when I'm working and don't want to be running to the bathroom frequently so I don't drink as much water, I still feel myself peeing a lot. Other than that no other side effects to report.. and as I've stated, my blood labs after using the product 1 year straight were healthy and right in range.

Conclusion

Great product for a great price. mixes well, tastes good if you get it flavored, also comes in non flavored if you want to mix it in your protein like I do. $30 for a 2 month supply, and you can also get it on promotions on bodybuilding.com like I did. Good clean gains, not a highly market based product either.. Doesn't advertise or promise huge gains on fancy posters like other products, but certainly does deliver.

If you're putting work in, in the gym, this product will have you working harder, pushing it further, and ultimately getting more gains and maximizing your performance.

June 23, 2016

• Some Minor Bloating
    • Scoop Keeps Some Powder
    • Gritty Texture
    • Not Too Effective Before Workout

What's up SupplementReviews (SR), this is my 6th review. I'm glad you have liked my previous 5 reviews, hopefully this one won't be the exception. I lift weights 5 days a week (Monday-Friday), doing heavy weights most of the times (for me) so a Creatine supplement is a must for strength, power, muscular size, etc. I tried 100 servings Dymatize Micronized Creatine last year (Creatine Monohydrate) so now I wanted to try a Creatine HCL supplement. The best option was MuscleTech CreaCore but I saw a better offer for the Creactor, plus the name, servings and ingredients were attractive. So I decided to try the CreacRRRAAWWWRRRR!

Creactor has 2 basic ingredients:
    1. 750mg of Creatine HCl: Creatine + Hydrochloric Acid. It is claimed it causes less bloating, it's more water soluble, etc.
    2. 750mg of Free-Acid Creatine: New form of Creatine that is free from acids, salts, etc, so it's pure.

TASTE: I had the Lemon-Lime Twist flavor. The flavor isn't amazing but it's alright. I would give it an 7.5/8. Each serving should be mixed with 6-8oz of water. With 6oz the taste is strong, 8oz will be more watery, it depends on you.

MIXABILITY: Never had problems mixing it. You will feel the typical gritty texture you feel from other Creatine supplements so I don't consider this a mixability problem. Bad thing is that the scoop keeps some of the powder everytime you use it.

DOSING: Creactor claims it has "Twice the Creatine of the competition" and more than "2x the servings of the competition." I know MuscleTech sometimes exaggerates or manipulates the claims but I have to say that this time it's true. The competition is not Creatine Monohydrate supplements, their competition is supplements that only have Creatine HCl. The competition's supplements only have 750mg of Creatine HCl (Examples: Con-Cret, Kaged C-HCl, etc). Dosing is 2 servings per day, 1 or the both of them after your workout. It has 120 servings! For me, this is the main attribute of this product. 1.5g of 2 types of Creatine in 120 servings. Underdosed? No, unless you think all Creatine HCl supplements are underdosed because the standard amount of Creatine HCL in supplements is 750mg per serving.

I felt this product worked. Most of the times I tried Creactor after my workouts. I felt Creactor was more effective after my workouts to build muscle and increase muscle size. I drink pre-workout supplements so adding this to my pre-workout supplements felt alright but nothing extraordinary. Like I said, Creactor is most effective inmediately after workouts. I saw better results taking this post-workout than taking Creatine Monohydrate. That being said, I also felt better results BEFORE my workouts taking Creatine Monohydrate. So from my experience, for now, I can conclude that Creatine Monohydrate gives you more strength before your workouts and Creatine HCl AFTER my workouts built more muscle, increased muscle size, etc than what Creatine Monohydrate did.

I gave this product an 8 in Effectiveness because before my workouts it wasn't very effective but I loved the effectiveness after my workouts. So if you want to use it only after your workouts, then you might see more effectiveness. Considering Creactor has 120 servings, I could also take it during weekends for recovery. Effectiveness for recovery was average, nothing outstanding but it was probably building muscle and increasing muscle size! Creactor's directions talk about after workouts so judging its effectiveness for pre-workout might not be so fair.

I bought Creactor on a BOGO deal, $29.99 for 240 servings! Right now, some websites have it even cheaper! So that's $15 for 120 servings of Creatine HCl and Free Acid Creatine. What else do you want? lol. I usually check this product and there are always offers for this product, usually BOGO 50%, BOGO and B2GO. That's why I gave it a value of 9. Even without offers, 120 servings of Creactor for $20-$25 (average) is worth it, it would be a fair price. Don't know why the value is so low so I would go get it if I was you.

Side Effects

Sometimes caused some bloating after workouts. Nothing to worry about though, it only happened like 3-5 times from 120 servings...

Conclusion

Creactor is very cheap considering the ingredients and servings it has. It has a good/attractive name, reminds of me of a dinosaur (hence the RAAWWRR I added). Nice attractive label. Good flavor. Very effective inmediately after workouts. You might not like MuscleTech brand but all I care about is finding an effective supplement. I don't work for any brand so if it's MuscleTech, ON, Dymatize, etc, I'll take it. Some people here have a personal fight vs MuscleTech but I think the brand is sometimes misjudged because some of their products are very effective, like Creactor. The claims made by Creactor were met, probably not 100% but I'm not giving it a 10... so I think you should try this product. I'll definitely try this product again.
    • Lemon-Lime Twist: 8/10

August 4, 2015

Cons:
      Hi, It's Tyler again today I'm going to be reviewing Creactor by Muscletech It's there new form of Creatine using a free acid form based.

Well, first off this free acid form really caught my eye. As I did a bit of research into seeing that there is no loading phase required with this product. here are the actual breakdown of ingredients.
      Serving size one scoop.
      creatine HCI 750mg
      Free - Acid Creatine 750mg.
      Now the label calls for 2 scoops a day one immediately following your workout where most say it is effective to take your creatine.
      The Creatine HCL is bound to Hydrochloride. This tends to dissolve easily and absorb more than monohydrate. which will obviously give you less of the "bloat" you get with most creatine monohydrates.
      Now to the free acid creatine its a new form. It's not bound to an acid at all making to it more pure, It's basically nothing but, pure creatine.

Now this comes in two flavors "unflavored" and Lemon Lime Twist.I had the lemon lime twist flavor. It reminded me of a lemon lime Gatorade. So, not to bad to drink. The product mixed very well better than I thought actually this was one of my main concerns. Because I'm sure we have all had the experience with some form of creatine monohydrate being like sand mixing or not forming well. So I was very pleased that it mixed well, I always used a blender bottle though. I'm going to go out on a limb and say if you just tried to mix it in a water bottle it would mostly sink and not mix well. Now for the dosing they said there is no "load' phase required with this product. It calls for one serving twice a day once immediately following your workout. I typically took one scoop on my way to work and then another after my workout.

Into my second week on this product I could start feeling my strength and endurance gains come. Typically the same affect I got from the monohydrate. As I continued in to weeks 3-4 my endurance is where I really saw the factor come in I was pushing for those extra reps while steadily increasing the weight. I personally never did experience any bloat with this product. I didn't lose my muscle mass gains either meaning I didn't experience the typical "water weight" problem some have with traditional creatine.

here is where your going to really like this product. You can get a 120 servings tub for 29.99 which is two months worth taking the designed two servings a day. You can find this on a special where you buy one get one free which is a great deal 4months worth of creatine for 29.99. That's a awesome value even if you are a traditional creatine guy for that price it is worth a shot.

None. I experienced no bloating no upset stomach or gi problems. Which honestly amazed me every creatine I have taken before has either gave me an upset stomach or I got the "bloats" from it after I was finished running it losing most of my gains to water weight. Which, we all know is very frustrating.

If your tired of trying or using the same old creatine with the same results and losing or not keeping what your working hard for. Maybe it is time to give this new age of creatine a shot. I'll be the first to admit I'm not a huge muscletech fan. But, for the price it is worth a shot to try something new. Maybe it will work wonders for you or maybe you'll go running back to traditional creatine monohydrate. Either way your never going to find out if you don't give it a shot!