Anarchy has been reported as discontinued.

Check out the top-ranked products in Pre-Workout > Stimulant

Anarchy Reviews

By: MuscleTech

Anarchy is a Pre-Workout manufactured by MuscleTech. It is designed to help provide a pre-training advantage by increasing mental focus, muscle performance, endurance and blood flow. This creates an environment optimal for increasing muscle mass and losing body fat.

Anarchy has been reported as discontinued.

Check out the top-ranked products in Pre-Workout > Stimulant

6.4
6.8
  October 26, 2016

Pros:
 Cons:
  • Good Pumps
  • Nice Name
  • Nice Label
  • Low Dosing
  • Effects Barely Noticeable
  • Inconsistent Delivery
Hello Friends,

I should note that I have been lifting for over 4 years and during my journey and still I have consumed a plethora or supplements, and most notably pre-workouts.

I was enticed by the nice label, "potency claims," and was purchased because it was relatively affordable.

Beta Alanine: It is important to note that this Beta Alanine form is derived from Carnosyn which is a higher quality of Beta Alanine. I love that this ingredient is found in this pre-workout because Beta Alanine is great at furthering muscle endurance & some studies suggest i can increase power output at appropriate dosing.(1.6g -3.2g)

Arginine: This ingredient has been added to the mix to allow a better blood flow through the veins, in turn user should be able to perform an for a longer period of time.

Hydromax (glycerol): In short, this ingredient draws water to the cells of the muscle and allows the user to experience a "pump," which can have a positive effect in putting more tension on the muscle.

Caffeine Anhydrous: Can be better understood as sheer caffeine(anhydrous meaning no water). There is extensive studies that prove Caffeine can induce chemicals in your brain that stimulate the effects of Adrenaline and push Calcium-Iron to the muscles so that one exhibits better contractions. In addition, one's alertness and focused are enhanced as brain activity is heightened.

Choline: This ingredient is added to Anarchy to help the user experience perceived "mind-muscle connection" by stimulating a chemical as "Acetylcholine" that triggers attention and memory activity.

L-Theanine: Study suggest that when supplemented with Caffeine its effects can be "synergist" and induce an increase of cognitive abilities. More specifically, one's attention and reaction time. This can be useful to further maintaing razor sharp focus at the gym.

Rhodiola Rosea: An herb added to the pre-workout that has shown some correlation at adequate dosing to reduce fatigue, effectively increasing one's performance.

Yohimbe Extract: An extract used to breakdown fat and also show fat burning properties.

Taste: I had the FRUIT PUNCH flavor, and I would say it was pleasant. Nothing extraordinary, nor was it awful or sour, it has a prominent fruity taste.

Mixability: Mixability was no issue as it breaks down easily in a shaker cup. No clumping or chunks observed.

Dosing: This is where Anarchy fails to meet is hype and expectations.

Noteworthy Strenghts: Argine:at 750mg shows an effective dosing. Caffeine Anhydrous: 190mg sufficient dosing to feels its adrenaline/alert inducing effects. Theanine: 75mg effective dosing.

Noteworthy Weakness: Beta Alanine: 1.6 grams though this dosage is statistically significant it provides the bare minimum and will force individual to consume 1.5 or 2 scoops to compensate for lack of dosage. Choline: 100mg at this dosage this ingredient is seemingly worthless as research suggest 1000mg at the least to see noteworthy affects. Rhodiola Rosea: 50mg this dosage is severely under-dosed as an effective dosage is roughly 200mg+ and the effects of this ingredient have yet to be backed up by further research.

In my experience ANARCHY taste good, but fails to provide user with an immediate kick needed to get started. Pump inducing effects were noticeable midway through workout, however "surge" of energy subsides quickly. In addition, after consuming this pre-workout 4x a week over the course of 1 month I noted that it eventually became a "hit and miss" whereas some days its effects were prevalent and other days it was absent.

Typically this item is found on sale, and after a thorough review of its ingredients and my experience with it, its "affordability" may be a testament to its lackluster of quality.

Side Effects

No observed side effects.

Conclusion

This appealing bottle may intrigue you with its fancy colors, great flavors, and affordability, however it fails to deliver when you need it most. Its pump-inducing ingredients and caffeine are the only redeeming qualities of this pre-workout. Kindly and adamantly suggest to look the other way and get yourself a different pre-workout.
  • Fruit Punch: 9/10

March 26, 2016

Pros:
 Cons:
  • Excellent Cheap Price
  • Nice Label
  • Nice Name
  • Good Pumps
  • Vascularity
  • Low Amount Of Hydromax Glycerol
  • Bad Conservation
  • No Creatine

What's up SR. This is my fourth review here. I lift weights 5 days a week intensely so a PreWorkout is a must for me. The name of this Pre-Workout is intimidating so I decided to give it a try!

The ingredient profile is alright but considering the name, it had to be better. It has:
- Beta-Alanine (Carnosyn). Beta-Alanine delays fatigue, improves performance, endurance, gives you strength, etc.
- Nitrosigine, which is some new form of Arginine that results from the combination of Silicon + Arginine called Arginine Silicate. Nitrosigine will raise your nitric oxide levels and you will get all the benefits that comes with that.
- Hydromax Glycerol, it's some concentrated form of Glycerol Monostearate, this form improves absorption of Glycerol and other ingredients, hydrates us, gives pumps, stamina, etc.
- Caffeine for Energy
- Choline Bitartrate for Focus.
- L-Theanine: When I first saw some Preworkouts adding L-Theanine, I didn't understand why considering L-Theanine is known to relax you and we're not supposed to be relaxed before a workout lol. But then reading more, I understood that L-Theanine is like a balance, it creates a balance to create a 'healthy' interaction between the other ingredients and your body. It calms anxiety, improves focus, etc.
- Rhodiola extract to improve our answer to stress, focus, etc.
- Yohimbe extract for energy, little bit of weight loss, etc.

Google can provide more information if you need it, I just included very basic information from each ingredient.

TASTE: I had 30 servings of Fruit Punch and 30 servings of Pink Lemonade, both flavors were delicious, especially the Fruit Punch. I've tried better things but the taste is alright, you will like it.

MIXABILITY: Never had any problems mixing this but I had problems with Anarchy and Humidity though, this product doesn't conserve well compared to other products. I hope MuscleTech can fix this (I doubt they will though, they release a new product every month/2 weeks that I doubt they care about it) lol.

DOSING: 1.6g of Beta Alanine is alright but considering the name it had to be higher. That being said, this is a preworkout you will probably use 1.5 or 2 scoops so that's 2.4g/3.2g of Beta-Alanine which is a high amount. 750mg of Nitrosigine is alright, a moderate amount that will do the job (even more with 1.5/2 scoops). 325mg of Hydromax Glycerol is low, even with 1.5/2 scoops it would be low IMO but it will do something. 190mg of Caffeine is alright, it's high with 1.5/2 scoops. The dosing of the other ingredients mentioned is moderate.

Like I said above, this is a Pre-Workout in which you will have to use 1.5 scoops/2 scoops if you train intensely. This Pre-Workout is slightly effective with 1 scoop but with 1.5 scoops/2 scoops it's effective, especially with Pumps, it gave me energy but I didn't feel anarchistic haha! So what I liked the most about Anarchy was the Pump. I used 1.5 scoops/2 scoops. I don't feel competent to judge the "Focus" of this Pre-Workout or any other Pre-Workout so I'm sorry for that. Focus for me depends on many other things of our daily life not related to substances. Effectiveness with 1 scoop would be 5.5 and with 1.5/2 scoops it would be a 7.

This is the strongest point of this Pre-Workout. I remember when Anarchy came out last year, its value was high, it was like $35. I guess a lot of people were dissapointed with Anarchy after paying that amount for this "peaceful anarchy" haha. But now the Value is fair, it's actually a very good value. Anarchy always has BOGO offers or some type of promotion. I got my 2 Anarchy bottles on BOGO for $35, that's $17 each and that's a very good price. So even if you have to use 1.5/2 scoops, it's still a good price and you will see it works. The value right now has decreased even more! You can get 60 servings for $30, 120 servings for a little bit more. You just have to invest some time looking around.

Side Effects

I think I had none. I think my tireness was more because of my intense workouts and not because of Anarchy.

Conclusion

It works. It's not Anarchistic, it's like a 'Peaceful Anarchy'. It will give you pumps, it has a great value. The name looks intimidating but obviously it's exaggerated. It's a good competition for other Pre-Workouts with similar level like for example the Cellucor C4. I'll definitely try MuscleTech Anarchy again.
  • Fruit Punch: 8/10