Anabolic Halo Hardcore has been reported as discontinued. See the replacement:

Anabolic Halo Hardcore Reviews

By: MuscleTech

Anabolic Halo Hardcore is a Post-Workout Protein Supplement manufactured by MuscleTech. It is designed to feed the muscles with protein, carbs and amino acids immedaitely following a workout to assist in muscle recovery and growth.

Anabolic Halo Hardcore has been reported as discontinued. See the replacement:

Only 2 Reviews - Waiting for more trustworthy reviews

December 24, 2012

Pros:
 Cons:
  • Speeds Recovery
  • Fat Loss
I was lucky enough to pick up four jars for 15 dollars a piece on amazon.com, so i thought i would give it a try. I am currently half way through my third jar.

Dosage: I take two scoops immediately post workout (workout 6 days a week.) I take it with optimum's creatine monohydrate (creapure). 20 Minutes after taking it I take my protien.

Effectiveness: I have gone from 205 to 185 and have lost about 10% body fat(No lie, my diet is perfect though). And I HAVE NOT LOST STRENGTH ( actually gained strength). I will not attribute everything to anabolic halo but i think it actually is an effective product if you take it accordingly, if found for the right price. I am never sore and always have energy and recover very well.

Taste: I actually like the taste of it and dont mind the smell at all. I have no idea why taste is such a problem for some people. Just slurp it down.

2.0
  December 20, 2011

Pros:
 Cons:
I took this and was very into it, while I was taking it. I used it everyday after my workouts on my way home from the gym, followed by a protien shake. I liked the taste (I had orange), and the mixibility was great and when I first started taking it I got a really awesome cold feeling under the skin but other than that, I didn't see any results from this product. I don't feel like I got any gains from it specifically. At least nothing noticeable enough to pay for it again. I've heard good things about it, as well as the same as my story.

End note: I wont be one to buy it again.