Ranks #3 (better than 83%)
In: Growth Enhancers > Post Cycle Therapy

P-Cycle7 is a Post Cycle Therapy Product manufactured by Muscle1, Inc.. It is designed to be used following any synthetic hormone use to help the body recover and return to it's natural hormone balance.

Growth Enhancers > Post Cycle Therapy

6.3
  September 22, 2017

• Vascularity

A special thanks to Muscle1 for providing their products for the SR.com community to try out. This will be the first of my three reviews fro Muscle1 products. In this review, I discuss my experiences with their estrogen blocker product P-Cycle7. Estrogen is something we men must always keep under control in order to keep the testosterone levels substantial and dominant. Of course, it is possible to have both too high and too low estrogen. However, for most too high estrogen is a more common problem. Estrogen can also be a problem when running anabolic compounds that aromatize and cause rapid fluctuations in estrogen resulting in side effects such as gyno, bloat, and weight gain. That's when aromatase inhibitors and other estrogen blocking products come into play.

P-Cycle7 contains one primary ingredients and a brief blend complex of other ingredients to increase absorption and bioavailability.

To begin, the AI in P-cycle7 is Arimistane. Each capsule provides 25mg of this well-known aromatase inhibitor. In addition to helping to block estrogen conversion, arimistane is also useful at reducing cortisol. This makes it a more than optimal choice for a cycle geared towards fat loss and recomposition. The effective dosage range is around 50-100mg. For me, 75mg is the sweet spot.

The second part of the profile is a 475mg Elite Intake Complex containing grapefruit extract, DHB, and bioperine. These ingredients are known to increase absorption and bioavailability by affecting the metabolism of the active ingredients.

The directions suggest 2-4 capsules a day, spread out with food. I used P-Cycle7 at 75mg a day, which equates to 3 capsules a day. I took the caps with food and had them spread out about 4 hours.

I was running P-Cycle7 as part of a triple cycle along with Muscle1's other products Mass4 and Strength1. I used P-cycle7 as an AI to prevent estrogen related side effects from Mass4. Mass4 is a 4-andro prohormone, which converts into testosterone. Great for a test base, but it can aromatize and cause estrogen rise. Therefore, using an AI is strongly recommended.

While running P-Cylce7 along with the other compounds, I experienced no negative estrogen related side effects. I never felt bloated and actually leaned out quite a bit despite a caloric surplus. Vascularity seemed increased as well. In addition, I had no impending symptoms of gyno.

The cortisol blocking effects helped me lean out and keep my energy levels high and consistent. Since it was allowing the testosterone conversion from Mass4 to remain optimized, my libido also saw a good increase and enabled me to maintain drive during cycle.

As effective as P-Cycle7 is, it comes at a price.....and a high one at that. A bottle consts 80 dollars and is only available as of now on Muscle1's own website. Each bottle comes with 90 caps. If you run it at 3 caps a day, it will last a full month. So, you can say that the value depends heavily on how many caps you think you'll need. 80 dollars is a steep price considering you can get similar products with teh same ingredients for about half that, even though it doesn't contain the supplementary ingredients for the intake enhancement. In summary, the product is effectve, but far too expensive for a continuous investment.

Side Effects

If used in a standalone natty cycle to boost testosterone naturally, it can be drying to your joints. So be sure to have some good joint support handy.

Conclusion

Despite the steep price tag, P-Cycle7 is an excellent AI to help keep estrogen levels down and related side effects at bay. It will help optimize the efficacy of test base prohormones and increase definition and vascularity with intensive training and proper diet. Hopefully, the price can become lower as the products spread to other vendors.

Last thing to note, arimistane is NOT intended to be substitute for far more potent pharmaceutical grade aromatase inhibitors such as exemestane and letrozole. If you are extremely prone to gyno for whatever reason, arimistane may not suffice and you'll most likely have to go to one the pharmaceutical compounds.

WARMACHINE OUT!!!

GO PATS!!!

6.3
  September 19, 2017

• Increase In Libido
What's up SR! I would like to thank Muscle1, INC and the Trooper program for allowing me to P-Cycle7. It's been a while since I last ran an AI supplement and I was in the market for something along the line like LGI REHAB, which is no longer available, to cycle for 4 weeks to help with a little spike of estrogen I feeling. When P-Cycle 7 came up or the Trooper, I decided to give it a run, and see how much benefit I experience.

The amount of Arimistane is fully disclosed at 25mg per capsule. Arimistane is an estrogen blocker, which helps Testosterone do its thing, without converting to estrogen, which then leads to increase in fat. In addition, it helps control cortisol, which is nasty for our bodies; it shows up when we are under a tremendous amount of stress. Furthermore, P-Cycle has a proprietary blend of goodies, which includes Grapefruit Extract 10:1, 6 7-dihydroxybergamottin, and black pepper extract. 6 7-dihydroxybergamottin helps with the absorption of supplement, which helps funnel the product into your system.

Taste - Well, if you like to open capsules and taste something that most likely taste like crap, you go right away.

Mix - There is nothing to mix, pop, and go

Dosing - I ran this as a standalone and started with four capsules spread out during the day on the 1st week and then tapered down to three capsules in the morning for the remainder of my cycle.

Before I started taking P-Cycle 7, I was noticing an increase of ab fat, and considering that, my diet was not as clean for the past 2 months, I had a feeling that my body was becoming estrogen dominant; too much hormones in the foods that we eat maybe a source.

As I mentioned in the Dosing section, I started with 4 capsules, which equates to 100 mg of Arimistane for the 1st week; this was the one, two punch I needed to kick start the elimination of any estrogen buildup. By the 10th day, which at that time, I went down to 3 capsules, I started to notice my stomach leaning out and belt was not pressing as much against my stomach as before.

In addition to the reduction of estrogen, which I knew it was working; due to the dull joint pain, I started to feel around my shoulders. I can tell my test levels were elevated, my strength was up, and I felt like that young crazy New Yorker riding the 4 Train to Yankee Stadium, looking to fight someone at the train station. My temper was a bit on the high side, with increased aggression in the gym, and while just out and about. My wife, on a number of occasions had to tell me to chill; dumb a$$ drivers! Libido was up and it was nice; hey at 48, attacking the wife was nice; as they say "Happy Wife, Happy Life."

Value, man, this is where P-Cycle 7 will make me give blood and plasma every other Sunday in order to get a 30 day cycle. At $80.00, for an AI product is a priced at a very high tier; there are other AI products in the market for about $30.00 that works well. I do have to say, in the past, I have used $30.00 AI from other companies, and I did not get the same results as I did with P-Cycle 7; it could be those other companies did not provide 100% of the product or the capsules were not filled to the top. Either way is you are on a budget; P-Cycle 7 might be out of reach.

Side Effects

The only side I had with P-Cycle 7 was the drying out of my joints. This is not too much of a big issue, since I increased my fish oils to 2 grams a day. In addition, I was running Tropical Oasis's Liquid Joint at the time, which helped as well.

Conclusion

At the end of the day, P-Cycle 7 worked excellent as a standalone product. I can imagine the additional gains one can achieve if this were stacked with another compound. This was my 1st product I have used from Muscle1, INC and based on the performance I achieved, I would love the opportunity to try other products from their line. As I mentioned before, the price point is the only drawback to the product. If you have some extra cash to burn and want a product that actually works, then I would recommend getting a bottle. Thank you again Muscle1, INC for the opportunity.

September 8, 2017

Pros:
 Cons:
  • Increased Strength
  • Cortisol Reduction
  • Dry Gains

(About yourself, 1-3 sentences maximum)
Big shoutout to Muscle1 for letting me get the chance to run this product via the Trooper program. While taking this I did a steady mix of crossfit and body building type workouts with minimal LISS based cardio which is important based on the results that I saw.

So right off the bat the ingredient profile is straight forward on the main aspect of what this product does. Since this is marketed as a PCT, the big things that are important to make it effective are: Does it keep my testosterone up enough to where I do not lose the progress I have made, and does it it effective reduce the conversion of excess testosterone into to estrogen? The answer is a resounding yes on both. This product provides 25mg of Androsta-3,5-diene-7,17-dione, also known as Arimistane. To go with this, they have also added 475mg of what they call Elite Peak Intake Complex which consist of Grapefruit Extract 10:1, 6 7-dihydroxybergamottin, and black pepper extract which are all know to have outstanding results when it comes to increasing the half life of supplements and creating a higher absorption rate.

So taste wise, since this is a capsule its not a big deal, but there is an earthy herbal smell to it but it is not very offensive. Dosing wise, the label says to take 2-4 in a single day, so I went in the middle and took 3 a day which was first thing in the morning, 1 with lunch and 1 with dinner.

So within a week I could feel an increase in motivation and strength. It was more of an Alpha feeling that I normally have (remember I ran this as a test boost scenario since I was not on a PH at the time) and more aggressiveness to get the lift completed. I also noticed that vascularity started to rapidly increase in week 2 and 3, as well as sex drive. I have been dedicating myself to acheive better weights on lifts without the use of a belt, and after hurting my back and taking some time off I was able to get under the bar and squat 245 for reps without a belt. I have not done this in close to 20 years. The energy, aggression and youthfulness that I felt while on this was great. I also noticed reduction of subcutaneous fat throughout my midsection and quads. those two areas are usually the first to lean out on me.

this area is the only real downfall that I can see. So far the only place I can find the product is on their site, and with that it retails for $80. If you take 3 pills a day that is enough to give you one months supply and that puts it close to $2.66 a day. Compared to other PCT's out there, this could hurt them. However based on the performance of the product, I would say it out shined Blackstone Labs PCT V.

Side Effects

The only side effects that I really noticed that I would classify as negative was when taking my evening dose, if it was too close to bedtime I felt my body temperature increase (most likely do to the EPIC complex) and I also notice some insomnia with this as well but it comes with the territory in regards to reducing estrogen. Finally just to be safe, I took fish oil while on this just so I would not have to deal with the issue of sore achy joints.

Conclusion

Overall, this was a solid product that I was more than happy with. I did not suffer from crazy mood swings, my strength went up, my body and muscles felt full and tight with the water and estrogen reduction, and overall my general well being felt better. While it is expensive right now Muscle1 has a great product on their hands. I would recommend this to my friends and co-workers if they were looking for a test booster or a PCT. This product definitely falls into the category of you get what you pay for, and what you will get is a top notch product.