(Better than 42% in Post Cycle Therapy)

P-Cycle7 is a Post Cycle Therapy Product manufactured by Muscle1, Inc.. It is designed to be used following any synthetic hormone use to help the body recover and return to it's natural hormone balance.

Growth Enhancers > Post Cycle Therapy

6.2
  November 12, 2017

Pros:
 Cons:
  • Dry Gains
  • Sheds Fat
  • Possible Dry Joints

I've been a big fan of Arimistane for years now. In fact, one of the first stacks I made for myself included the old Erase from PES, which was just Arimistane. I have used it on multiple occasions throughout the years, and always enjoy using it. I see less of it now, which is kind of sad.

I ran this as a PCT for Muscle1's product Strength1. While I ran Strength1 at a low dose and probably didn't need a PCT, I still took the precaution.

You get 25mg of Arimistane per capsule. This is a common dose for arimistane products. Also, you get some grapefruit extract and black pepper extract as well, which aid in absorption. Pretty simple profile, but as am OTC PCT, it works.

Look up Arimitane on your own, or check out the other reviews, as it has been covered quite a bit. It has a track record of lowering estrogen, yet giving the user potential side effects like lower libido(or the opposite), and of course, the dreaded achy/dry joints.

They recommend 2-4 capsules a day. I started with 3, but went down to 2(50mg total). I have naturally low estrogen, so I typically keep my anti-estrogen products low, as too little could be an issue as well.

Capsules have no flavor obviously, but they did not smell as bad as their "Strength-1" capsules.

I used this as PCT for my run with Strength-1. I found it work work exactly how I expected it to. I started with 3 caps, but quickly noticed how achy my joints were feeling. It wasn't horrible, just something I'd rather avoid. I brought it back down to 2 pills a day, which worked out well for me. I came off of my cycle with no issue, even though I probably did not need a PCT with the low dose PH cycle I ran.

I noticed a slight hardening/leaning effect, which is typical of an Arimistane product. Mostly in my shoulders. Along with this, I did not lose any strength on after my PH run. I ran that at a low dose, and this as well. The slower you move up, the less likely you are to lose any progress. This certainly helped me not lose strength.

You could honestly run this as a standalone, as I feel that most naturals would probably benefit more from lowering their estrogen than trying to up their testosterone with natural ingredients. Even as a slight "hardening" agent, this product does a good job on its own.

All in all, it's effective. Nothing more, nothing less.

Muscle1 currently has this product at $79.99. They have said that they plan on lowering the price at some point in the future, however, they have not been able to give me a timeline on that. Therefore, I'm going by the $80 they posted. There are plenty of other Arimistane products out there that are cheaper. There is a 30% off coupon, which would make my yellow thumb go green.

If you get that coupon code, it's not bad, at $80, I'd check out some other options first.

Side Effects

Dry joints at 3 pills, nothing else really.

Conclusion

While expensive, if you want a PCT for your DHEA based PHs, this may be a good product to add to your stack. While it may not be a complete PCT on its own, simply adding some DAA would give you a decent PCT stack. Also, sometimes, a simple anti-E may be all you need for PCT.

Expect some extra "hardening", like I did in my shoulder area, and like others have said, it would be a nice addition to a cut.

I'd have no issue running this as a standalone, I'd even recommend it over using it as a PCT in some cases. However, there are so many comparable/cheaper products out there, that this just can't be my first choice.

The product does its job for sure, however, at $80, there are other options I'd check out first.

November 11, 2017

• Possible Dry Joints

Hello SR. First I would like to thank Muscle1 for sending this supplement out for review, and the SR TROOP's program for making the connection possible. This is sold as a PCT to eliminate the off cycle effects of gyno and estrogen build up, and intended to help promote production of natural testosterone. I used this as an OCT (on cycle therapy) alongside their other two products for a month of good strength gains.

Many have covered this pretty in-depth so I'll keep it short and sweet. The primary ingredient we want to see is the Armistane, which is dosed 25mg per capsule. I took 3 per day to allow the product to last the entire month. Usual needed amount of Armistane is 50mg daily or slightly more, so 75mg made it workout fine.

Then there's also a complex within the product (EPIC) to help make sure its digested and absorbed efficiently. All newer prohormone products contain similar types of complexes for absorption, so I'm not going to act overwhelmingly surprised to see this in the supplement.

No bad taste like a lot of other PCT's I've used, which is a very good thing. Some made me almost gag because a capsule leaked and tribulus powder was on all the other caps lol

Mixability N/A. Don't open the caps to mix in water.

Dosing can be 1-4 caps depending on needs. I'd say 3 minimum and applies for most. 4 I could see more for the test booster, muscle pump actions than to prevent estrogen build up unless you have 2 bottles.

Worked beyond expectations, but remember as I note effectiveness this was stacked with their other two prohormone products. Strength went up definitely at a noticeable rate. For example, front squats I was stuck doing 5x3 with 205lbs., and at the 6 week mark I hit 235lbs 5x5. Yes, a PH takes a bit to kick in an will still be there a couple weeks after use btw.

Muscle pumps were awesome and also definitely noticeable. I'm the head trainer at my gym and everyone was saying I'm getting bigger everytime they see me. Wonder why hahaha but of course I was eating perfectly good for muscle gains and strength. Plus training 5-6 days a week. Deadlifts also went from doing 405lbs 5x3 to being able to rep them out 5x5 plus doing 425lbs 5x3. Tremendous strength boosts after I hit a wall for a bit.

As for estrogen, no gyno to this point and I didn't feel sluggish and sleepy while on the stack, which is a bad sign (not dangerous though) on a PH if you notice those side effects.

This is a newer brand so as with most it's understandable they have higher prices for supplements right now. This supplement worked well so the $79.99 price tag really isn't bad. These PH based supps are specialty products, so I don't really see them being the cheapest thing to find on the market like creatine and similar ingredients.

Side Effects

None to report

Conclusion

Definitely one of the better PCT supplements that I used for OCT that worked. May try it in the future for actual PCT needs, but for this run I had to buy a different one. However, the concept of how PCT's are created with Armistane still applies to uses either PCT or OCT. Thanks for sending this out Muscle1.

5.6
  November 3, 2017

• Possible Dry Joints
This is my last review is on Muscle-1's P-Cycle7, the final piece to the puzzle in Muscle-1's (impressive) lineup. I received this towards the end of my short Mass4/Strength1 run, which was perfect for how I wanted to use it. Finishing up the aforementioned cycle, I wanted to run this during PCT along with a SERM. Well, I miscalculated how much SERM I had on hand (only 9 days' worth LOL) so the rest of PCT I ran this solo. Once again, big thanks to Muscle1 for making their products available to review. And even bigger apologies on my behalf for taking so long to get this review up!

PROFILE-9
Simple profile; there's 25mg of Androsta-3,5-diene per pill, which is commonly known as Arimistane . The "Elite Peak Intake Complex" contains Grapefruit extract, DHB, and black pepper extract. This Complex comes in at 475mg, and is a staple in all their products. There are 90 pills per container, and the directions are flexible as far as how many pills to take per day, 2-4 depending on your needs. The pills themselves had a minimal smell to them (shocking, considering how funky their other products smelled). I dosed this at 3 pills a day, spread out during the day. No burps or heartburn while taking these.

EFFECTIVENESS-8.8
For PCT, I experienced no rebound gyno or any estrogen-related effects. But that's not the best part. After 2 weeks I realized I was getting more detail in my upper chest (on top of what I had already got during cycle), and the lean gains kept coming! Vascularity was coming in on my arms and legs. My mid-section had leaned out a bit during cycle, and it continued to do so. The recomp is strong in this one, and I know it would be outstanding during a cut! I noticed my strength and muscle endurance wasn't on the level it had been during cycle, but i didn't lose any strength on lifts, either. Also, libido was mildly improved but nothing wild. Bottom line; I was impressed how this product extended what I had already accomplished.

SIDE EFFECTS-9
I felt some achy joints and dry mouth. Besides that, there's not much else negative to report!

VALUE-5.3
A bottle goes for 80$, available only on their website. The dosing is flexible, and for me it lasted a whole month. Now as I've reported in the other Muscle-1 reviews, this pricing is not reflective of what the actual products will cost once it's available in a retailer. And there are discounts on their website. But for now, this is the price we've got, and its not easy to swallow.

OVERALL-8
Although it's expensive, I really enjoyed this and all the other products from Muscle-1. This one I'd start toward the last half of a cycle and continue during PCT. This worked great for me during Post Cycle, and just kept building on what was achieved while "on". Keep an eye on this company, as each product has been solid and performed better than expected.

5.9
  October 10, 2017

• Possible Dry Joints

Shout out to SR and Muscle1! Really enjoyed using P-Cycle7 as an AI while taking Mass4 and Strength1. This is my 3rd review on the products provided by Muscle1.

P-Cycle7 contains 25mg of Androsta-3,5-diene-7,17-dione and 475mg of black pepper extract and 6,7-Dihydroxybergamottin which helps aid in absorption. P-Cycle 7 actually binds to the Aromatase enzyme blocking the testosterone from converting to estrogen.

For Dosing, it says to take 2-4 capsules a day. I took 2 capsules in the morning with my Strength1 and then took the final 2 capsules in the evening with my dinner. After reading about P-Cycle7 in the forums, i took this with Strength1 and Mass4, not after. The taste is the same as the others i stated about the funky odors. Their is no mixability with capsules.

As i stated above, i took P-Cycle7 in conjunction with Strength1 and Mass4 to use as an AI strictly because of the Mass4. I had no symptoms of a rise in estrogen. I could tell a pick up in energy when taking this, especially in the evening after a long day of work and already working out in the morning or during lunch. One thing i was very pleased with was very little joint paint. I know the feeling of what it feels like when your shoulders are about to fall off and this was no where near the case. I am now looking forward to see if i keep most of my gains now that i am finished with taking Strength1 and Mass4. I probably should have only taken three capsules instead of 4 to stretch it out a little past the others but only time will tell.

This is where it is hard to talk about P-Cycle7. At $80 a bottle, that's quite a bit higher than similar products. I think around $40 would be a reasonable price. Making it only slightly higher than the $30 AI's that don't work quite as well as P-Cycle7.

Side Effects

I had no ill side effects from taking P-Cycle7. Nothing but positive results and i did not have to take any fish oil to help with the joint pain.

Conclusion

Overall, this was a very solid product and I was pleased with the results. I would definitely recommend this to others, but warn them on the price. Hopefully if they can start selling this a lot, it will bring the price the down to be a little more reasonable. With this being my 3rd and final product sample of Muscle1 supplements, i am overall pleased with what they have to offer and was very happy with my results.

October 9, 2017

• Possible Dry Joints

First of all, I want to send a shout out and a big "Thank you" to Muscle 1 Inc. for supporting the TROOP program and for making their products available for review. This review is for their AI product P-Cycle 7, which can be used as part of a PCT protocol after a mild prohormone cycle or as an extra weapon when cutting or recomping. I used this this following a 4 week cycle of Muscle 1's 1 Andro product, Strength 1, a great product which I also reviewed.

P-Cycle 7 contains arimistane, a popular and effective aromatase inhibitor and a blend of other ingredients to increase the rate of absorption.
The primary ingredient in P-Cycle 7 is 25 mg of arimistane. In addition to helping to blocking estrogen conversion, arimistane is also a pretty effective cortisol blocker/reducer. Because of this, users who are cutting or on a lean bulk cycle will more than likely see the best results. Studies have shown that the effective dosage range is between 50-100mg. However, most have reported that 75 mg is the sweet spot. As such, Muscle 1 Inc. recommends taking one capsule 2-4 times a day. I took one capsule three times a day.

P-Cycle 7's other ingredients are a 475mg Elite Intake Complex. These ingredients consist of Grapefruit Extract 10:1, 6 7-dihydroxybergamottin (DHB), and black pepper extract (bioperine). DHB helps with the absorption of supplement, which helps funnel the product into your system. These ingredients are known to increase absorption, so in theory, this allows a higher percentage of the active ingredient (arimistane) to enter into the bloodstream. These ingredients are also present in today's DHEA-based prohormones which have notoriously poor bioavailability.

As stated previously, the directions suggest taking 2-4 capsules per day. I took three capsules spread out evenly over a 12 hour period.

P-Cycle 7 did an amazing job of not only leaning me out, but I was also able to hold onto the gains I accumulated while on the Strength 1 cycle. My libido also saw a considerable "bump." It should be noted that arimistane dries you out considerably, so unless you are taking some sort of joint support, fish oil, or EFA, you're likely to feel some joint pain.

It should also be noted that I have taken arimistane before, but I REALLY felt and saw the effects of this product. I'm thinking that the absorption complex is the difference maker here, and in my humble opinion, every AI product made with arimistane should contain these same absorption ingredients.

Here is the only blemish on P-Cycle 7. For now, it's only available on Muscle 1's website for about 80 bucks. Considering most products like this cost between $25-$30, this is beyond steep. Granted, P-Cycle 7 does include an absorption complex that, in my opinion, really makes a difference, but I don't think it justifies a $50-$55 premium.

Side Effects

Increased libido, sore joints, nothing else.

Conclusion

P-Cycle7 costs a pretty penny, however, it is effective in keeping estrogen levels down and shedding some extra fat while increasing vascularity and definition. I'm hoping that it becomes more widely available, thus bringing the price down a few dollars, because this is truly a great product.
One last thing: if you are taking a more potent prohormone or going even further toward the dark side (AAS), arimistane should NOT be used as a substitute for pharmaceutical grade AIs.

5.5
  October 4, 2017

Pros:
 Cons:
  • Increased Strength
  • Cortisol Reduction
  • Dry Gains
  • Possible Dry Joints

Alright SR, here today to review Muscle1's estrogen blocker called P-Cycle 7. I have have used many different natty test boosters and estrogen blockers in the past, and I do think the good ones help a lot in body composition and breaking plateaus. These aren't even close to PHs or steroids in terms of effectiveness, and I have never went to the dark side, but I feel these natty test boosters can help a soon to be 36 year old like myself. Let's see how P-Cycle 7 worked for me.

I want to give Muscle1 props for a very simple fully disclosed profile. Sometimes less is more in terms of that. In each capsule you receive 25 mg of Arimistane, a commonly used estrogen blocker, along with 475 mg of grapefruit extract and black pepper for absorption properties. I have used grapefruit extract in another really good natty test booster Anabolic Triad by Platinum Labs so I was happy to see that in there. My first experience with arimistane was with PES Erase which is a nice AI and ever since I've seen it show up in a lot of different AI's and natty test boosters. So a very simple profile with two ingredients I like in good easy to manage dosages. A good profile.

No taste or mixability here as they are easy to swallow caps. Dosing is take one capsule, 2-4 times a day with food. For personal dosing, I went back to the protocol I have done with similar arimistane products and tried for the 75 mg mark. I figured since that dose has worked for me in the past, and with the added absorption ingredients, this is what I should shoot for to see some results so I tried for 3 caps per day. I am cutting though, and my meals are sparse and few and far between so spreading them throughout the day sometimes didn't work and I would take 2 or even all 3 at once. I always like taking an AI at night as well so I would always dose with dinner. I don't think this hurt the effectiveness of this product.

So how did it compare to other AI's? I thought this was an extremely effective AI in many ways. First, gaining strength is very hard to do while cutting, and I was able to increase in several lifts. Major increases? No, but the added strength was very welcome. I think if used while bulking this would have been even more productive. The best part of this product for me was in body composition. Arimistane promises lean gains, blocking estrogen, and some cortisol control. This is ideal for me as I have very little fat left except for the problem areas of lower abs and a little bit on the love handles. While taking this product I definitely leaned out even more and became more defined in those areas and others. Whenever you can move up in strength some without adding fat it's a bonus, and I looked better in the gym. My weight stayed pretty steady throughout the bottle so since I went up in strength some and became more defined I think this helped me gain a little muscle and shed some unwanted fat. For me, this was a winner. If you're bulking you will probably be able to gain even more without adding too much unwanted mass. I really liked this product.

Ok, here's the bad part. You can only get this from their website for $80. At three caps a day I got a whole month, but it's still very expensive. You can get other AI's/natty test boosters with arimistane and other goodies for much cheaper. VMI comes to mind with two different Natty test boosters and AI's that I really liked that come in at $40. Even though I loved how effective this was, you can get something pretty similar for much less. Hopefully they can find a distribution model that will help the price.

Side Effects

One common side effects of a good AI is joint soreness. During the middle of my run of this my right shoulder started to ache and bother me quite a bit. Normal lifting injury or side effect P-Cycle 7 I don't know, but noteworthy.

Conclusion

I think this is a very good product for adding some lean gains to your frame, I just wish the price was lower.

6.3
  September 22, 2017

• Vascularity

A special thanks to Muscle1 for providing their products for the SR.com community to try out. This will be the first of my three reviews fro Muscle1 products. In this review, I discuss my experiences with their estrogen blocker product P-Cycle7. Estrogen is something we men must always keep under control in order to keep the testosterone levels substantial and dominant. Of course, it is possible to have both too high and too low estrogen. However, for most too high estrogen is a more common problem. Estrogen can also be a problem when running anabolic compounds that aromatize and cause rapid fluctuations in estrogen resulting in side effects such as gyno, bloat, and weight gain. That's when aromatase inhibitors and other estrogen blocking products come into play.

P-Cycle7 contains one primary ingredients and a brief blend complex of other ingredients to increase absorption and bioavailability.

To begin, the AI in P-cycle7 is Arimistane. Each capsule provides 25mg of this well-known aromatase inhibitor. In addition to helping to block estrogen conversion, arimistane is also useful at reducing cortisol. This makes it a more than optimal choice for a cycle geared towards fat loss and recomposition. The effective dosage range is around 50-100mg. For me, 75mg is the sweet spot.

The second part of the profile is a 475mg Elite Intake Complex containing grapefruit extract, DHB, and bioperine. These ingredients are known to increase absorption and bioavailability by affecting the metabolism of the active ingredients.

The directions suggest 2-4 capsules a day, spread out with food. I used P-Cycle7 at 75mg a day, which equates to 3 capsules a day. I took the caps with food and had them spread out about 4 hours.

I was running P-Cycle7 as part of a triple cycle along with Muscle1's other products Mass4 and Strength1. I used P-cycle7 as an AI to prevent estrogen related side effects from Mass4. Mass4 is a 4-andro prohormone, which converts into testosterone. Great for a test base, but it can aromatize and cause estrogen rise. Therefore, using an AI is strongly recommended.

While running P-Cylce7 along with the other compounds, I experienced no negative estrogen related side effects. I never felt bloated and actually leaned out quite a bit despite a caloric surplus. Vascularity seemed increased as well. In addition, I had no impending symptoms of gyno.

The cortisol blocking effects helped me lean out and keep my energy levels high and consistent. Since it was allowing the testosterone conversion from Mass4 to remain optimized, my libido also saw a good increase and enabled me to maintain drive during cycle.

As effective as P-Cycle7 is, it comes at a price.....and a high one at that. A bottle consts 80 dollars and is only available as of now on Muscle1's own website. Each bottle comes with 90 caps. If you run it at 3 caps a day, it will last a full month. So, you can say that the value depends heavily on how many caps you think you'll need. 80 dollars is a steep price considering you can get similar products with teh same ingredients for about half that, even though it doesn't contain the supplementary ingredients for the intake enhancement. In summary, the product is effectve, but far too expensive for a continuous investment.

Side Effects

If used in a standalone natty cycle to boost testosterone naturally, it can be drying to your joints. So be sure to have some good joint support handy.

Conclusion

Despite the steep price tag, P-Cycle7 is an excellent AI to help keep estrogen levels down and related side effects at bay. It will help optimize the efficacy of test base prohormones and increase definition and vascularity with intensive training and proper diet. Hopefully, the price can become lower as the products spread to other vendors.

Last thing to note, arimistane is NOT intended to be substitute for far more potent pharmaceutical grade aromatase inhibitors such as exemestane and letrozole. If you are extremely prone to gyno for whatever reason, arimistane may not suffice and you'll most likely have to go to one the pharmaceutical compounds.

WARMACHINE OUT!!!

GO PATS!!!

6.3
  September 19, 2017

• Increase In Libido
What's up SR! I would like to thank Muscle1, INC and the Trooper program for allowing me to P-Cycle7. It's been a while since I last ran an AI supplement and I was in the market for something along the line like LGI REHAB, which is no longer available, to cycle for 4 weeks to help with a little spike of estrogen I feeling. When P-Cycle 7 came up or the Trooper, I decided to give it a run, and see how much benefit I experience.

The amount of Arimistane is fully disclosed at 25mg per capsule. Arimistane is an estrogen blocker, which helps Testosterone do its thing, without converting to estrogen, which then leads to increase in fat. In addition, it helps control cortisol, which is nasty for our bodies; it shows up when we are under a tremendous amount of stress. Furthermore, P-Cycle has a proprietary blend of goodies, which includes Grapefruit Extract 10:1, 6 7-dihydroxybergamottin, and black pepper extract. 6 7-dihydroxybergamottin helps with the absorption of supplement, which helps funnel the product into your system.

Taste - Well, if you like to open capsules and taste something that most likely taste like crap, you go right away.

Mix - There is nothing to mix, pop, and go

Dosing - I ran this as a standalone and started with four capsules spread out during the day on the 1st week and then tapered down to three capsules in the morning for the remainder of my cycle.

Before I started taking P-Cycle 7, I was noticing an increase of ab fat, and considering that, my diet was not as clean for the past 2 months, I had a feeling that my body was becoming estrogen dominant; too much hormones in the foods that we eat maybe a source.

As I mentioned in the Dosing section, I started with 4 capsules, which equates to 100 mg of Arimistane for the 1st week; this was the one, two punch I needed to kick start the elimination of any estrogen buildup. By the 10th day, which at that time, I went down to 3 capsules, I started to notice my stomach leaning out and belt was not pressing as much against my stomach as before.

In addition to the reduction of estrogen, which I knew it was working; due to the dull joint pain, I started to feel around my shoulders. I can tell my test levels were elevated, my strength was up, and I felt like that young crazy New Yorker riding the 4 Train to Yankee Stadium, looking to fight someone at the train station. My temper was a bit on the high side, with increased aggression in the gym, and while just out and about. My wife, on a number of occasions had to tell me to chill; dumb a$$ drivers! Libido was up and it was nice; hey at 48, attacking the wife was nice; as they say "Happy Wife, Happy Life."

Value, man, this is where P-Cycle 7 will make me give blood and plasma every other Sunday in order to get a 30 day cycle. At $80.00, for an AI product is a priced at a very high tier; there are other AI products in the market for about $30.00 that works well. I do have to say, in the past, I have used $30.00 AI from other companies, and I did not get the same results as I did with P-Cycle 7; it could be those other companies did not provide 100% of the product or the capsules were not filled to the top. Either way is you are on a budget; P-Cycle 7 might be out of reach.

Side Effects

The only side I had with P-Cycle 7 was the drying out of my joints. This is not too much of a big issue, since I increased my fish oils to 2 grams a day. In addition, I was running Tropical Oasis's Liquid Joint at the time, which helped as well.

Conclusion

At the end of the day, P-Cycle 7 worked excellent as a standalone product. I can imagine the additional gains one can achieve if this were stacked with another compound. This was my 1st product I have used from Muscle1, INC and based on the performance I achieved, I would love the opportunity to try other products from their line. As I mentioned before, the price point is the only drawback to the product. If you have some extra cash to burn and want a product that actually works, then I would recommend getting a bottle. Thank you again Muscle1, INC for the opportunity.

September 8, 2017

Pros:
 Cons:
  • Increased Strength
  • Cortisol Reduction
  • Dry Gains

(About yourself, 1-3 sentences maximum)
Big shoutout to Muscle1 for letting me get the chance to run this product via the Trooper program. While taking this I did a steady mix of crossfit and body building type workouts with minimal LISS based cardio which is important based on the results that I saw.

So right off the bat the ingredient profile is straight forward on the main aspect of what this product does. Since this is marketed as a PCT, the big things that are important to make it effective are: Does it keep my testosterone up enough to where I do not lose the progress I have made, and does it it effective reduce the conversion of excess testosterone into to estrogen? The answer is a resounding yes on both. This product provides 25mg of Androsta-3,5-diene-7,17-dione, also known as Arimistane. To go with this, they have also added 475mg of what they call Elite Peak Intake Complex which consist of Grapefruit Extract 10:1, 6 7-dihydroxybergamottin, and black pepper extract which are all know to have outstanding results when it comes to increasing the half life of supplements and creating a higher absorption rate.

So taste wise, since this is a capsule its not a big deal, but there is an earthy herbal smell to it but it is not very offensive. Dosing wise, the label says to take 2-4 in a single day, so I went in the middle and took 3 a day which was first thing in the morning, 1 with lunch and 1 with dinner.

So within a week I could feel an increase in motivation and strength. It was more of an Alpha feeling that I normally have (remember I ran this as a test boost scenario since I was not on a PH at the time) and more aggressiveness to get the lift completed. I also noticed that vascularity started to rapidly increase in week 2 and 3, as well as sex drive. I have been dedicating myself to acheive better weights on lifts without the use of a belt, and after hurting my back and taking some time off I was able to get under the bar and squat 245 for reps without a belt. I have not done this in close to 20 years. The energy, aggression and youthfulness that I felt while on this was great. I also noticed reduction of subcutaneous fat throughout my midsection and quads. those two areas are usually the first to lean out on me.

this area is the only real downfall that I can see. So far the only place I can find the product is on their site, and with that it retails for $80. If you take 3 pills a day that is enough to give you one months supply and that puts it close to $2.66 a day. Compared to other PCT's out there, this could hurt them. However based on the performance of the product, I would say it out shined Blackstone Labs PCT V.

Side Effects

The only side effects that I really noticed that I would classify as negative was when taking my evening dose, if it was too close to bedtime I felt my body temperature increase (most likely do to the EPIC complex) and I also notice some insomnia with this as well but it comes with the territory in regards to reducing estrogen. Finally just to be safe, I took fish oil while on this just so I would not have to deal with the issue of sore achy joints.

Conclusion

Overall, this was a solid product that I was more than happy with. I did not suffer from crazy mood swings, my strength went up, my body and muscles felt full and tight with the water and estrogen reduction, and overall my general well being felt better. While it is expensive right now Muscle1 has a great product on their hands. I would recommend this to my friends and co-workers if they were looking for a test booster or a PCT. This product definitely falls into the category of you get what you pay for, and what you will get is a top notch product.