(Better than 40% in Post Cycle Therapy)

PRICES
(90 ct) - [$0.89/ct]

Muscle1, Inc.
P-Cycle7 is a Post Cycle Therapy Product manufactured by Muscle1, Inc.. It is designed to be used following any synthetic hormone use to help the body recover and return to it's natural hormone balance.

Growth Enhancers > Post Cycle Therapy

January 4, 2018

• Helps Leanness

A very big thank you to Muscle1 for sending me their post cycle product to review! I am a 27 year old firefighter from Ohio. My main fitness goals are to maintain a solid shape for my job and to build muscle mass / strength.

There are 2 ingredients in this product. The first is androsta 3 5 diene 7 17 dione at 25mg per serving. This ingredient is very popular for post cycle therapy's. It is a naturally occurring metabolite that is non hormonal. It is a aromatase inhibitor that helps to suppress estrogen production. That is why it is perfect for post cycle because of the chance your body will over produce estrogen. The other ingredient in this product is their Elite Peak Intake Complex or as they like to call it EPIC. EPIC is a proprietary blend consisting of Grapefruit extract 10:1, 6',7'-Dihydroxybergamottin, and Black pepper extract. These ingredients combine to give you 475mg of EPIC per serving. The company states this ingredient will greatly increase the absorption of the prohormone produce from one of their prohormone products into your bloodstream.

The product comes in capsule form so there is not taste. There is a bit of a strange smell but nothing too bad. The capsules are average size and I had no issue consuming them. They state you should take 1 capsule 2-4 per day. Most research I did on this ingredient showed 3 times per day would be an effective dose for a beginner to prohormone and post cycle supplements. So that is the dose I went with during my use.

Before I began this product I had just finished their prohormones MASS4 and STRENGTH1 products. Those are both prohormones and I saw good muscle mass increase and became leaner while on them. Those effects continues throughout my use of this product. I wa still building noticeable muscle, leaning out, and even getting a bit stronger overall. As far as my health goes I felt much safer taking this after prohormones rather than not having a post cycle. I definitely think this contributed to the overall effectiveness of my first prohormone run.

This was the only downfall for me. I am only able to find their products on their company website. Along with that they are all quite pricy. I am hoping because this is a new brand and they are trying to get established and that they will decrease in the future. If not it will be harder for a lot of people to be able to try them. They have it listed at $100 but currently on sale for $80 per bottle. There are 90 capsules per bottle and it breaks down to about 88 cents per capsule. Keep in mind the dose is 2-4 capsules a day.

Side Effects

I have read that many people experience dry or stiff joints while using this product but I never had that issue. I had no side effects at all whoops on this.

----Conclusion--
To conclude overall I would recommend this because it works and does what it claims. The only downfall is the rather large price tag. If you are planning on doing a cycle definitely consider a post cycle for your health. This is a good one to consider if you have and don't mind spending the cash on it. Thanks again Muscle1!!!

Overall
Overall
6.9
  January 4, 2018

Pros:
 Cons:
  • Dry Gains
  • Cortisol Reduction
  • Dry Joints

Hi Everyone, BCTut here again, this time reviewing P-Cycle 7 by Muscle1. This is a product touted as their PCT for following one of their PHs, Strength1 or Mass4-or any test boosting compound I suppose. To me, this is a good product, but not a standalone PCT. I'll explain

What you have in P-Cycle 7 is Arimistane. Lots of companies make identical compounds, and where you're really competing is in the bioavailability, dosing, and quality. The dose itself is 25mg per pill. That seems to be industry standard.
To increase bioavailability they've added black pepper extract and grapefruit extract, which actually has more function to it than just aiding in absorption.
The active ingredient in grapefruit extract and also found as an isolated compound in P-Cycle 7 is 6, 7 -DHB. This compound aids in the absorption of steroids (as a category) and extends the half-life of the products you're taking.

Dosing according to the label was 1 capsule 2-4 times daily. That's how I followed it; typically I'd end up taking 3 pills throughout the day at each major meal.

This stuff worked well as Arimistane usually does, but I didn't think it came through as a standalone PCT. I had some sides that I'd consider major when on my cycle on Strength1, and this alone didn't stop them. However, when I added in a natural test booster that was high in ashwaghanda and DAA, then my sides went away and I felt back to normal.
What this did well, was everything it should as an aromatase inhibitor. It doesn't work by producing testosterone inherently, it works by helping you skew the ratios of estrogen to testosterone beyond what your normal homeostasis ratios are. When you take something that raises your testosterone, your body releases aromatase to convert some of your test to estrogen. The arimistane binds to that aromatase enzyme and makes it useless, thus increasing testosterone levels from a secondary position.
The result is everything I noticed on P-Cycle: firmer muscles with less water retention, increased libido (some people might have the opposite), less moodiness, and a higher level of confidence in general.

I can only find this for sale on Muscle1's website. It's listed at $80 which is just way too high. You can get the same product from VMI Sports for less than $30. However, I think the product by VMI may have been discontinued.

Side Effects

Dry joints. They hurt, it sucks, but every arimistane I've ever taken has done this. You can try adding joint support, but most likely the best you will get is something to take the edge off.

Conclusion

Because of the price only, I would recommend you go and select a different product with the same active ingredient. Without consideration of price, I think the product is great. I didn't find it noticeably better or worse than arimistane produced by competitors, but it was certainly effective as I'd expect it would be. I want to thank Muscle1 for letting me try it and hope they can find a way to make it a little more affordable.

December 30, 2017

• Possible Dry Joints

Before I start I want to thank Muscle1 Inc for giving me the opportunity to review P-Cycle7. This was part of my PCT stack that I used after running Strength1 for 8 weeks. In my opinion a PCT is more critical than the actual PH itself... two reasons as to why I think this way. 1. Keeping the GAINZ and 2. Dreaded Estrogen levels especially high levels following a PH cycle. For this review I will detail my experience using P-Cycle 7 following an 8 week PH cycle.

Bottle Statements:
-Increase Testosterone
-Decrease Estrogen
-Boost Lean Gains

The ingredient profile is based really off of one ingredient: Androsta-3,5-diene-7, 17-dione 25mg otherwise known as an..... Aromatase Inhibitor. An AI is a metabolite of 7 Keto DHEA. Arimistane works to help with estrogen control and lower cortisol..... because of how this works you could see lean gains, increases in libido and have better recovery. Effective ranges go from 50-100mg.

Besides for the main ingredient or Arimistane Muscle1 Inc included an Elite Peak Intake Complex (EPIC). EPIC features three different absorption enhancers to increase the amount of ingredient (this case Androsta-3,5-diene-7, 17-dione) into the blood stream. These three absorption enhancers include grape fruit extract, DHB and bioperine.

In regards to dosing I took 3 capsules (75 mg) spread out through the day. Usually I took each capsule with some kind of food or fat such as peanut butter. By using 3 capsules a day the cycle lasted 30 days.

After seeing great results following my 8 week Strength1 cycle, I used P-Cycle 7 to help preserve those gains and more importantly control estrogen levels. P-Cycle 7 was used as part of my overall PCT stack and it did the job. I didn't experience any dreaded estrogen side effects that can come after running a PH cycle. With my estrogen & cortisol levels in check I lost some weight and leaned out a bit.

Muscle1 Inc is having a sale of P-Cycle 7 for $79.99 per bottle down from $99.99 (90 capsules). Although a PCT is really important this price is really high when compared to similar PCTs. In regards to the value.... Your looking at .89 cents per capsule, $1.78 for 2, $2.67 for 3 (amount of capsules I used per day - 30 day cycle) or $3.56 if you prefer to use 100mg (4 capsules).

Side Effects

Dry Joints per usual if using an AI

Conclusion

In conclusion I was impressed with the effectiveness of P-Cycle7, it lived up to the claims on the bottle. Most of the strength I got from the Strength1 cycle was kept all while lowering estrogen levels. The only downer to this is the price... I'm guessing its due to not being widely available yet. I hope the price does come down in the future as I could see myself using this following another PH cycle. Thanks again to Muscle1 Inc for participating in the SR TROOP Program.

7.1
1.5
  December 13, 2017

• Possible Dry Joints

(About yourself, 1-3 sentences maximum)
What's up SR this review is on muscle 1 P-cycle. This is the very first time I've ever tried a PCT. When muscle 1 put there products up on SR I really wanted to give it a try and see what it's like to run a PCT. I took this product after taking a 1,4 andro. Now let's see what kind of PCT this is.

First you have 25mg of androsta 3,5 diene-7, 17-dione, then you will get and elite peak intake complex at 475mg. In this complex will you find grapefruit extract at 10:1 along with black pepper extract. You will also get dihbroxybergmarton

Dosing was to take 1 cap twice a day. Other people complained about the pills having a really bad smell to them but I didn't notice anything.

For my first time taking a PCT the product was very effective. I ran this after taking the mass and strength stack that muscle 1 put up on SR. P-Cycle help get my body levels back to where they were before I went on my cycle. I did read that taking a PCT will over time dry out you joints so I decided to load up on fish oil. During the first week of taking P-Cycle my joints felt fine and normal. But it was not till after the 1 week period that's when I really noticed it. The fish oil really made a big difference while taking it along with the P-cycle my joints starting feeling a whole lot better. P-cycle also help with building lean muscle mass while taking it. I could feel the difference with my training style taking it. I felt stronger with each set that I did. Also was putting more lean mass size while using P-cycle. Overall it was good for a first time user.

Here is where this product falls short is with the price you get 90servings for 79.99 but dosing is anywhere from 2-4times daily. I just did the 2 times daily. The price would keep me from buying it in the future. I would look elsewhere.

Side Effects

Zero side effects

Conclusion

For a first time user of PCTs this was a really good product. Even know it was very effective for me the price would keep me from purchasing this product again.

6.2
  November 12, 2017

Pros:
 Cons:
  • Dry Gains
  • Sheds Fat
  • Possible Dry Joints

I've been a big fan of Arimistane for years now. In fact, one of the first stacks I made for myself included the old Erase from PES, which was just Arimistane. I have used it on multiple occasions throughout the years, and always enjoy using it. I see less of it now, which is kind of sad.

I ran this as a PCT for Muscle1's product Strength1. While I ran Strength1 at a low dose and probably didn't need a PCT, I still took the precaution.

You get 25mg of Arimistane per capsule. This is a common dose for arimistane products. Also, you get some grapefruit extract and black pepper extract as well, which aid in absorption. Pretty simple profile, but as am OTC PCT, it works.

Look up Arimitane on your own, or check out the other reviews, as it has been covered quite a bit. It has a track record of lowering estrogen, yet giving the user potential side effects like lower libido(or the opposite), and of course, the dreaded achy/dry joints.

They recommend 2-4 capsules a day. I started with 3, but went down to 2(50mg total). I have naturally low estrogen, so I typically keep my anti-estrogen products low, as too little could be an issue as well.

Capsules have no flavor obviously, but they did not smell as bad as their "Strength-1" capsules.

I used this as PCT for my run with Strength-1. I found it work work exactly how I expected it to. I started with 3 caps, but quickly noticed how achy my joints were feeling. It wasn't horrible, just something I'd rather avoid. I brought it back down to 2 pills a day, which worked out well for me. I came off of my cycle with no issue, even though I probably did not need a PCT with the low dose PH cycle I ran.

I noticed a slight hardening/leaning effect, which is typical of an Arimistane product. Mostly in my shoulders. Along with this, I did not lose any strength on after my PH run. I ran that at a low dose, and this as well. The slower you move up, the less likely you are to lose any progress. This certainly helped me not lose strength.

You could honestly run this as a standalone, as I feel that most naturals would probably benefit more from lowering their estrogen than trying to up their testosterone with natural ingredients. Even as a slight "hardening" agent, this product does a good job on its own.

All in all, it's effective. Nothing more, nothing less.

Muscle1 currently has this product at $79.99. They have said that they plan on lowering the price at some point in the future, however, they have not been able to give me a timeline on that. Therefore, I'm going by the $80 they posted. There are plenty of other Arimistane products out there that are cheaper. There is a 30% off coupon, which would make my yellow thumb go green.

If you get that coupon code, it's not bad, at $80, I'd check out some other options first.

Side Effects

Dry joints at 3 pills, nothing else really.

Conclusion

While expensive, if you want a PCT for your DHEA based PHs, this may be a good product to add to your stack. While it may not be a complete PCT on its own, simply adding some DAA would give you a decent PCT stack. Also, sometimes, a simple anti-E may be all you need for PCT.

Expect some extra "hardening", like I did in my shoulder area, and like others have said, it would be a nice addition to a cut.

I'd have no issue running this as a standalone, I'd even recommend it over using it as a PCT in some cases. However, there are so many comparable/cheaper products out there, that this just can't be my first choice.

The product does its job for sure, however, at $80, there are other options I'd check out first.

November 11, 2017

• Possible Dry Joints

Hello SR. First I would like to thank Muscle1 for sending this supplement out for review, and the SR TROOP's program for making the connection possible. This is sold as a PCT to eliminate the off cycle effects of gyno and estrogen build up, and intended to help promote production of natural testosterone. I used this as an OCT (on cycle therapy) alongside their other two products for a month of good strength gains.

Many have covered this pretty in-depth so I'll keep it short and sweet. The primary ingredient we want to see is the Armistane, which is dosed 25mg per capsule. I took 3 per day to allow the product to last the entire month. Usual needed amount of Armistane is 50mg daily or slightly more, so 75mg made it workout fine.

Then there's also a complex within the product (EPIC) to help make sure its digested and absorbed efficiently. All newer prohormone products contain similar types of complexes for absorption, so I'm not going to act overwhelmingly surprised to see this in the supplement.

No bad taste like a lot of other PCT's I've used, which is a very good thing. Some made me almost gag because a capsule leaked and tribulus powder was on all the other caps lol

Mixability N/A. Don't open the caps to mix in water.

Dosing can be 1-4 caps depending on needs. I'd say 3 minimum and applies for most. 4 I could see more for the test booster, muscle pump actions than to prevent estrogen build up unless you have 2 bottles.

Worked beyond expectations, but remember as I note effectiveness this was stacked with their other two prohormone products. Strength went up definitely at a noticeable rate. For example, front squats I was stuck doing 5x3 with 205lbs., and at the 6 week mark I hit 235lbs 5x5. Yes, a PH takes a bit to kick in an will still be there a couple weeks after use btw.

Muscle pumps were awesome and also definitely noticeable. I'm the head trainer at my gym and everyone was saying I'm getting bigger everytime they see me. Wonder why hahaha but of course I was eating perfectly good for muscle gains and strength. Plus training 5-6 days a week. Deadlifts also went from doing 405lbs 5x3 to being able to rep them out 5x5 plus doing 425lbs 5x3. Tremendous strength boosts after I hit a wall for a bit.

As for estrogen, no gyno to this point and I didn't feel sluggish and sleepy while on the stack, which is a bad sign (not dangerous though) on a PH if you notice those side effects.

This is a newer brand so as with most it's understandable they have higher prices for supplements right now. This supplement worked well so the $79.99 price tag really isn't bad. These PH based supps are specialty products, so I don't really see them being the cheapest thing to find on the market like creatine and similar ingredients.

Side Effects

None to report

Conclusion

Definitely one of the better PCT supplements that I used for OCT that worked. May try it in the future for actual PCT needs, but for this run I had to buy a different one. However, the concept of how PCT's are created with Armistane still applies to uses either PCT or OCT. Thanks for sending this out Muscle1.

5.6
  November 3, 2017

• Possible Dry Joints
This is my last review is on Muscle-1's P-Cycle7, the final piece to the puzzle in Muscle-1's (impressive) lineup. I received this towards the end of my short Mass4/Strength1 run, which was perfect for how I wanted to use it. Finishing up the aforementioned cycle, I wanted to run this during PCT along with a SERM. Well, I miscalculated how much SERM I had on hand (only 9 days' worth LOL) so the rest of PCT I ran this solo. Once again, big thanks to Muscle1 for making their products available to review. And even bigger apologies on my behalf for taking so long to get this review up!

PROFILE-9
Simple profile; there's 25mg of Androsta-3,5-diene per pill, which is commonly known as Arimistane . The "Elite Peak Intake Complex" contains Grapefruit extract, DHB, and black pepper extract. This Complex comes in at 475mg, and is a staple in all their products. There are 90 pills per container, and the directions are flexible as far as how many pills to take per day, 2-4 depending on your needs. The pills themselves had a minimal smell to them (shocking, considering how funky their other products smelled). I dosed this at 3 pills a day, spread out during the day. No burps or heartburn while taking these.

EFFECTIVENESS-8.8
For PCT, I experienced no rebound gyno or any estrogen-related effects. But that's not the best part. After 2 weeks I realized I was getting more detail in my upper chest (on top of what I had already got during cycle), and the lean gains kept coming! Vascularity was coming in on my arms and legs. My mid-section had leaned out a bit during cycle, and it continued to do so. The recomp is strong in this one, and I know it would be outstanding during a cut! I noticed my strength and muscle endurance wasn't on the level it had been during cycle, but i didn't lose any strength on lifts, either. Also, libido was mildly improved but nothing wild. Bottom line; I was impressed how this product extended what I had already accomplished.

SIDE EFFECTS-9
I felt some achy joints and dry mouth. Besides that, there's not much else negative to report!

VALUE-5.3
A bottle goes for 80$, available only on their website. The dosing is flexible, and for me it lasted a whole month. Now as I've reported in the other Muscle-1 reviews, this pricing is not reflective of what the actual products will cost once it's available in a retailer. And there are discounts on their website. But for now, this is the price we've got, and its not easy to swallow.

OVERALL-8
Although it's expensive, I really enjoyed this and all the other products from Muscle-1. This one I'd start toward the last half of a cycle and continue during PCT. This worked great for me during Post Cycle, and just kept building on what was achieved while "on". Keep an eye on this company, as each product has been solid and performed better than expected.

5.9
  October 10, 2017

• Possible Dry Joints

Shout out to SR and Muscle1! Really enjoyed using P-Cycle7 as an AI while taking Mass4 and Strength1. This is my 3rd review on the products provided by Muscle1.

P-Cycle7 contains 25mg of Androsta-3,5-diene-7,17-dione and 475mg of black pepper extract and 6,7-Dihydroxybergamottin which helps aid in absorption. P-Cycle 7 actually binds to the Aromatase enzyme blocking the testosterone from converting to estrogen.

For Dosing, it says to take 2-4 capsules a day. I took 2 capsules in the morning with my Strength1 and then took the final 2 capsules in the evening with my dinner. After reading about P-Cycle7 in the forums, i took this with Strength1 and Mass4, not after. The taste is the same as the others i stated about the funky odors. Their is no mixability with capsules.

As i stated above, i took P-Cycle7 in conjunction with Strength1 and Mass4 to use as an AI strictly because of the Mass4. I had no symptoms of a rise in estrogen. I could tell a pick up in energy when taking this, especially in the evening after a long day of work and already working out in the morning or during lunch. One thing i was very pleased with was very little joint paint. I know the feeling of what it feels like when your shoulders are about to fall off and this was no where near the case. I am now looking forward to see if i keep most of my gains now that i am finished with taking Strength1 and Mass4. I probably should have only taken three capsules instead of 4 to stretch it out a little past the others but only time will tell.

This is where it is hard to talk about P-Cycle7. At $80 a bottle, that's quite a bit higher than similar products. I think around $40 would be a reasonable price. Making it only slightly higher than the $30 AI's that don't work quite as well as P-Cycle7.

Side Effects

I had no ill side effects from taking P-Cycle7. Nothing but positive results and i did not have to take any fish oil to help with the joint pain.

Conclusion

Overall, this was a very solid product and I was pleased with the results. I would definitely recommend this to others, but warn them on the price. Hopefully if they can start selling this a lot, it will bring the price the down to be a little more reasonable. With this being my 3rd and final product sample of Muscle1 supplements, i am overall pleased with what they have to offer and was very happy with my results.

October 9, 2017

• Possible Dry Joints

First of all, I want to send a shout out and a big "Thank you" to Muscle 1 Inc. for supporting the TROOP program and for making their products available for review. This review is for their AI product P-Cycle 7, which can be used as part of a PCT protocol after a mild prohormone cycle or as an extra weapon when cutting or recomping. I used this this following a 4 week cycle of Muscle 1's 1 Andro product, Strength 1, a great product which I also reviewed.

P-Cycle 7 contains arimistane, a popular and effective aromatase inhibitor and a blend of other ingredients to increase the rate of absorption.
The primary ingredient in P-Cycle 7 is 25 mg of arimistane. In addition to helping to blocking estrogen conversion, arimistane is also a pretty effective cortisol blocker/reducer. Because of this, users who are cutting or on a lean bulk cycle will more than likely see the best results. Studies have shown that the effective dosage range is between 50-100mg. However, most have reported that 75 mg is the sweet spot. As such, Muscle 1 Inc. recommends taking one capsule 2-4 times a day. I took one capsule three times a day.

P-Cycle 7's other ingredients are a 475mg Elite Intake Complex. These ingredients consist of Grapefruit Extract 10:1, 6 7-dihydroxybergamottin (DHB), and black pepper extract (bioperine). DHB helps with the absorption of supplement, which helps funnel the product into your system. These ingredients are known to increase absorption, so in theory, this allows a higher percentage of the active ingredient (arimistane) to enter into the bloodstream. These ingredients are also present in today's DHEA-based prohormones which have notoriously poor bioavailability.

As stated previously, the directions suggest taking 2-4 capsules per day. I took three capsules spread out evenly over a 12 hour period.

P-Cycle 7 did an amazing job of not only leaning me out, but I was also able to hold onto the gains I accumulated while on the Strength 1 cycle. My libido also saw a considerable "bump." It should be noted that arimistane dries you out considerably, so unless you are taking some sort of joint support, fish oil, or EFA, you're likely to feel some joint pain.

It should also be noted that I have taken arimistane before, but I REALLY felt and saw the effects of this product. I'm thinking that the absorption complex is the difference maker here, and in my humble opinion, every AI product made with arimistane should contain these same absorption ingredients.

Here is the only blemish on P-Cycle 7. For now, it's only available on Muscle 1's website for about 80 bucks. Considering most products like this cost between $25-$30, this is beyond steep. Granted, P-Cycle 7 does include an absorption complex that, in my opinion, really makes a difference, but I don't think it justifies a $50-$55 premium.

Side Effects

Increased libido, sore joints, nothing else.

Conclusion

P-Cycle7 costs a pretty penny, however, it is effective in keeping estrogen levels down and shedding some extra fat while increasing vascularity and definition. I'm hoping that it becomes more widely available, thus bringing the price down a few dollars, because this is truly a great product.
One last thing: if you are taking a more potent prohormone or going even further toward the dark side (AAS), arimistane should NOT be used as a substitute for pharmaceutical grade AIs.

5.5
  October 4, 2017

• Possible Dry Joints

Alright SR, here today to review Muscle1's estrogen blocker called P-Cycle 7. I have have used many different natty test boosters and estrogen blockers in the past, and I do think the good ones help a lot in body composition and breaking plateaus. These aren't even close to PHs or steroids in terms of effectiveness, and I have never went to the dark side, but I feel these natty test boosters can help a soon to be 36 year old like myself. Let's see how P-Cycle 7 worked for me.

I want to give Muscle1 props for a very simple fully disclosed profile. Sometimes less is more in terms of that. In each capsule you receive 25 mg of Arimistane, a commonly used estrogen blocker, along with 475 mg of grapefruit extract and black pepper for absorption properties. I have used grapefruit extract in another really good natty test booster Anabolic Triad by Platinum Labs so I was happy to see that in there. My first experience with arimistane was with PES Erase which is a nice AI and ever since I've seen it show up in a lot of different AI's and natty test boosters. So a very simple profile with two ingredients I like in good easy to manage dosages. A good profile.

No taste or mixability here as they are easy to swallow caps. Dosing is take one capsule, 2-4 times a day with food. For personal dosing, I went back to the protocol I have done with similar arimistane products and tried for the 75 mg mark. I figured since that dose has worked for me in the past, and with the added absorption ingredients, this is what I should shoot for to see some results so I tried for 3 caps per day. I am cutting though, and my meals are sparse and few and far between so spreading them throughout the day sometimes didn't work and I would take 2 or even all 3 at once. I always like taking an AI at night as well so I would always dose with dinner. I don't think this hurt the effectiveness of this product.

So how did it compare to other AI's? I thought this was an extremely effective AI in many ways. First, gaining strength is very hard to do while cutting, and I was able to increase in several lifts. Major increases? No, but the added strength was very welcome. I think if used while bulking this would have been even more productive. The best part of this product for me was in body composition. Arimistane promises lean gains, blocking estrogen, and some cortisol control. This is ideal for me as I have very little fat left except for the problem areas of lower abs and a little bit on the love handles. While taking this product I definitely leaned out even more and became more defined in those areas and others. Whenever you can move up in strength some without adding fat it's a bonus, and I looked better in the gym. My weight stayed pretty steady throughout the bottle so since I went up in strength some and became more defined I think this helped me gain a little muscle and shed some unwanted fat. For me, this was a winner. If you're bulking you will probably be able to gain even more without adding too much unwanted mass. I really liked this product.

Ok, here's the bad part. You can only get this from their website for $80. At three caps a day I got a whole month, but it's still very expensive. You can get other AI's/natty test boosters with arimistane and other goodies for much cheaper. VMI comes to mind with two different Natty test boosters and AI's that I really liked that come in at $40. Even though I loved how effective this was, you can get something pretty similar for much less. Hopefully they can find a distribution model that will help the price.

Side Effects

One common side effects of a good AI is joint soreness. During the middle of my run of this my right shoulder started to ache and bother me quite a bit. Normal lifting injury or side effect P-Cycle 7 I don't know, but noteworthy.

Conclusion

I think this is a very good product for adding some lean gains to your frame, I just wish the price was lower.