Armor8 Reviews

By: Muscle1, Inc.

Growth Enhancers > Cycle Support
Armor8 is a Cycle Support Product manufactured by Muscle1, Inc.. It is meant to be taken when using synthetic hormone products to help protect the body's internal organs, decrease blood pressure and prevent excess water retention along side helping with overall health.

Overall
Overall
5.5
Thanks to Muscle1, Inc. for sending it out!
  January 10, 2018

Pros:
 Cons:
  • Efficient Overall Health Support
  • Liver And Cardio Support
  • Immunity Benefits
  • Kidney Support
  • Helps Build Cardio Endurance
  • Expensive In Comparison To Similar Products
  • May Need Two Servings Leading To Lower Value

A special thanks to Muscle1 for their continued participation here on SR.com. Today, I discuss my experiences with their new cycle support formulation Armor8. I want to note, that I was not running any anabolics or liver straining products while using Armor8. Rather, I was using it as a general health support product to help kick start a new lean bulk phase that for me, can be straining on my body in the initial weeks due to the inclusions of more intensive cardio sessions and more frequent high intensity compound movement intervals. These things alone can put the heart in a bit of an overtime stress load, even in well conditioned athletes. Plus, the new sudden introduction of increased calories, along with higher protein content can put some stress on the liver. In a healthy individual with no pre existing conditions that would complicate vital organ functions, these minor strains should be well tolerated. However, with our daily exposure to toxins and other harsh unwanted things constantly attacking our bodies, lending some support to keep everything in healthy working order goes a long way. Giving your immune system a helping hand during the cold weather seasons doesn't hurt either.

Armor8's profile is fully disclosed with both the ingredients and their dosages. The ingredients include NAC at 700mg, hawthorne berry at 500mg, beta-sitosterol at 300mg, saw palmetto at 200mg, celery root extract at 150mg, grape seed extract at 125mg, COQ10 at 100mg, and panax ginseng at 50mg.

I don't think I need to go into too much detail as most of the ingredients are well-known for their health support benefits regarding certain bodily systems.

NAC and celery root extract both have protective properties that are geared towards supporting the liver, while NAC can aid in the production of glutathione for cell protection and celery root extract is also an effective kidney support agent.

Hawthorne berry is best known for providing blood pressure and cardio support. COQ10 is also an effective cardio support agent and has protective properties that help fend off free radical damage.

Beta-sitosterol is known for keeping cholesterol levels in check an helping to ensure a favorable HDL:LDL ratio.

Saw palmetto is frequently used for prostate support due to its supposed DHT blocking properties.

Finally, ginseng has adaptogenic properties that help the body defend against the negative effects of stress.

The directions call for 3 capsules to be taken as one serving 1-2 times daily with meals. For me, one serving was sufficient on both training and non-training days. I took three capsules with my first meal each day since I felt it was best to prepare my body with support early on.

The one thing I enjoyed most was Armor8's immunity enhancing benefits. It has been relentlessly cold here in the Northeast over the past couple of weeks, so you can imagine that I would be prone to catching some nasty cold bugs during this time of the year. The punishment dealt in the gym doesn't exactly do your immune system any favors. Thankfully, I never got sick, ill, or cold bogged (as I like to say) while on Armor8. This was vital because on lean bulk or bulking phases in general, missing training sessions due to illness can be costly.

I also felt overall generally healthier and more energetic. Often times, with increased strain on the liver due to increased protein intake, one can feel a bit lethargic and sometimes have some GI issues related to tougher digestion of heavier macro loads. With Armor8, I felt no such lethargy and I didn't have any GI problems, even though Armor8 itself doesn't have any GI support benefits.

My heart didn't feel like it was having to beat as hard or frequently thanks to the additional cardio support. This had a positive effect on my endurance and I was able to endure longer sessions with less rest and less heavy breathing episodes.

This is where Armor8 loses some critical credit. The current price available only on Muscle1's own website is 39.99. If you were to compare more extensive and complete cycle support formulas such as my personal favorite Ar1macare Pro by Olympus labs or 5% Nutrition Liver and Organ Defender, you'll notice that the prices that you can get these from Amazon go for equal or lesser pricing. For potentially a cheaper price, you can get more complete support formulas that offer not only more health benefiting and organ protecting ingredients, but even bonuses such as estrogen/prolactin inhibition support and joint support. Then you compare it to something simpler as Armor8, you are essentially paying the same or higher price for a product with less ingredients and less broad spectrum support. This is particularly vital if you're using the product to negate toxicity effects of prohormone or AAS cycles. Now I am a firm believer in more is not always better, but in this case based on my experience with other products, I have to vouch that Armor8's current price doesn't make this the best of values. What's more, if you find you need two servings as suggested by Amor8's directions, that only further deteriorates the value since it will last only half a month. In short, a good product, but needs to be more fairly priced for what it contains.

Side Effects

Conclusion

Armor8 is an effective overall general cycle/health support supplement with good ingredients and complete dosing. However, the major drawback is the price for what it contains in comparison to other cycle support products. The key things that I would improve include:

1. A bigger container with more servings to cater to the needs of those who may prefer more than one serving a day, allowing a full month's supply for these users.

2. A lower, more fair price to equate Armor8's more straightforward simpler profile.

Adjust these two things and Armor8 has plenty more potential as a cycle support and health promoting supplement to the masrket of users looking for more simpler products of this category at a better price.

WARMACHINE OUT!!!

GO PATS!!!

• bctuthill
    January 10, 2018

Go Pats? Go B's?

• WarMachine
    January 11, 2018

LOL

It was so late at night when i was doing this review I must've been too tired to notice....fixed