Rhino Black Pumped Reviews

By: Muscle Sport International

You are viewing a single review (#1 of 2)
Click here to show all Rhino Black Pumped reviews.

Overall
Overall
  July 9, 2018

Pros:
 Cons:
  • Clinical Dosaging
  • Great Pumps
  • Endurance
  • Muscle Fullness
  • Headaches
  • A Bit Of Overkill

Oh how we learn to love the pump. We constantly seek out that better pump than the last time. For me it is especially true on chest or arm's day! So getting a supplement that helps compliment that huge pump and help it stick around for a while longer I certainly want a scoop of that!.

41 year old man that has gotten into more of the powerlifting scene than I was years ago. But I still like to have a solid volume get swollen day too.

A solid looking profile.
Going to list the Full dose ingredients. You can half the dose and it is still solid and and maybe enough for some people.
Peak02 1000mg

( selaginella Tamariscine ) ( leaves ) 100mg

Nutrient uptake matrix
Astragin 50mg
Vanadyl Sulfate 7.5 mg

As you can see this is a serious pump product and as mentioned in another review , In a way overkill.
The one ingredient I had to research was the amentoPump. Very interesting stuff on that.

check this link out

It does not have creatine, and I am glad it does not have beta alanine. I hate that tingle feeling anyway.

Cosmic candy was the taste I picked , and damn it is strong. I have no idea what to tell you it tastes like. because it is kinda all over the place!.
But I did like it. The more I had this the more I really looked forward to it.

Mixing . It does have some settling , but then again there is a ton of stuff in this too. So I can see why everything does not want to mix together. Overall not bad as some I have had.

Dosing . I took about 15 -30 mins before hitting my first set.

The first few times was absolutely epic! I mean stupid pumps!. Have to squeeze the blood out of my biceps to have enough range of motion for next set kinda pump. Same thing on chest. I looked more pumped, more vein's with every set. Strength was on point too. Seemed to help with mind muscle connection as well. The best pump's I received though was when I hit upper back. If you do a lot of row's and ton's of volume on back you will absolutely love this. I wanted the pump from this on back day every time. I actually started saving my last few scoops for only back day's toward the end. I did try it on high volume leg day and I did get some more tightness but nothing like upper body.

Now for the bad. I did get a headache from this one occasion. It was never too severe but enough to let me know I had too much going on.

I was able to find this for close to forty bucks. I can not remember what store that was from though. My bad. At full dose it is just 20 serving's. But this is not intended to be used every workout. And I did not use it as that either. It was for my fun "Desert" workouts as I call them. This tub still lasted a good while and I feel was a good deal.

Side Effects

Can cause headaches

Conclusion

Musclesport spared no expense with this one. I enjoyed this and like the crazy ass flavor as well.
  • Cosmic candy: 9/10